TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gert T

Vengeance card

Guest Real F'n Show

At least it's the two best women's workers in the match. Good looking card.

Guest Staravenger

Well....a MORE Meaningless Womens match. I didn't think it was possible but the title isn't even in the posession of either of them.

Guest DeathBecomesYou

Actually, Molly vs Victoria isn't that meaningless, it's still supposed to be Molly's chance at revenge after what happened at WM20, so there is some semblance of backstory behind it. It's just that it should've happened about 3 months ago, when Victoria was still champion and had some momentum. Should be a pretty fun match though, hopefully they get more than the 4 minutes they got at WM20.

I read somewhere that we should expect Rhyno to have a match on the PPV. With 7 matches, expect to see more coverage of the Raw Diva Search (ugh!). You can expect the coverage to be bad if Lawler can't maintain some self-composure. :blink:

Yeah.. I'll take a stab and say with those 6 matches announced, we will get something like..

Rhyno/Tajiri vs Garrison Cade/Coach... or is Cade hurt? Blah I can't remember.

Have Val Venis attack Tajiri on Heat, or in a backstage seg on the PPV. Or make funo f Tajiri, because he's not as good looking as him, and they could add Val vs Tajiri and give it the extra 10 minutes. Hell that match could bust ***, and with That up there happening, it would be a heel Venis, which might be what he needs to get over with the fans again.. Face Val sucks.

Heat'll be like Tomko DESTROYING Maven.

Guest Your Olympic Hero
Victoria vs. Molly vs. Nidia vs. Gail Kim - Elimination - 15 minutes

Oh God no..