TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DonWestMark03

ALPHA MALE!

Guest DonWestMark03

Who appreciates the intense wrestling speciman known as the ALPHA MALE! HOO HAH! He should definately hold the NWA heavyweight championship!!! By the way, who remembers the wrestling boner he once had back in the day? :headbang: :cheers:

Guest Evolution

[screamin' Don]

THE ALPHA MALE MONTY BROWN IS DEFINITELY A GEN MINT 10 YOU SHOULD PICK UP THIS MAN IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT DELAY AT SHOPATHOME.COM!

[/screamin' Don]

Don West so funny.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I dig Monty Brown, actually, and I have been entertained by him every time he steps in the ring.

Guest DonWestMark03
[screamin' Don]

THE ALPHA MALE MONTY BROWN IS DEFINITELY A GEN MINT 10 YOU SHOULD PICK UP THIS MAN IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT DELAY AT SHOPATHOME.COM!

[/screamin' Don]

Don West so funny.

I hear that! Boo yah!

Guest Coffey

You know, truth be told, I really don't mind Monty Brown. He really, REALLY needs a new finisher though. The "Pounce" is ass.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I find Monty Brown to be better, even with the crappy finisher, than any of the WWF hosses minus Batista.

I like his finisher. He does it well and with his football background it's no worse than a spear.

Guest Evolution

I should clarify my stance.

I was merely making fun of Don West in my post. I actually have no problem with Monty Brown. Mad Dog is right, he's looking to have a lot more potential than all the "other" hosses (except for BatINTENSEsta)

I like his finisher. He does it well and with his football background it's no worse than a spear.

Speaking of football background, you just know that JR would just cream himself while mentioning Monty Brown's football past.

Guest Evolution

It's been far too long since I've heard the words "smash mouth" on WWE programming anyway.

Guest Salacious Crumb
He is in no way, shape, or form better than Abyss.

No one has said he is. Most people are defending him against those that call him a WWF style hoss.

Guest Nelly's Bandaid

He's not a WWE style hoss, he's just a shitty wrestler who would really be over if this was 1988(which apparently, TNA thinks it is).

Guest Salacious Crumb

He's not a shitty wrestler. He's just extremely green at this moment. He might turn out to be a bad wrestler but he still has potential right now.

Guest Nelly's Bandaid

Yes potential to suck.

If the WWE signed this guy everyone would be screaming out 'nathan jones 2', but because TNA signed him, he's ok, he has potential, he's just green.

Nathan Jones had potential, he was just green, blah blah blah blah the guy sucked and so does Monty. Stop being so hypocritical because you want to see the fed do well.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Ok, whatever I'm not going to even bother debating with you. Learn to not be a little bitch and then we'll talk.

Guest Nelly's Bandaid

Wow, I was thinking "what's the dumbest way to try and not respond to a good point" and oddly enough that never even crossed my mind.

If pointing out TNA's faults makes me a "little bitch", would you be a little blind bitch for not seeing them?

Guest Salacious Crumb

Actually I'm not commenting anymore because it's obvious your another one of these guys that has probably seen him in the ring once or twice and has drawn your judgement on him from that.

Guest Nelly's Bandaid

Yeah, I based my judgement on his wrestling abilities from watching him wrestle.....you got me. The jig is up I guess......

Guest The Ultimate Fantasy

I think the Pounce kinda sucks but he is at least uniqe.... :spank:

Guest The Last Free Voice

I actually didn't like Monte when he came back to TNA, but his character has grown on me (I hated it at first) and his in ring work is solid, if a bit mundane.

Guest whitemilesdavis

I've bagged on Moty pretty hard for the past few weeks, but I gotta say I'm starting to see potential. I even think his finisher would be OK if sold properly. Guys taking it like any other shoulder takle makes it look weak. You gotta sell it like it cut you in half.

Yeah, I based my judgement on his wrestling abilities from watching him wrestle.....you got me. The jig is up I guess......

First off, WATCH THE FLAMING.

I have been subject to weeks of Monty Brown on IMPACT and Xplosion, and I have to admit he grows on you. You think he sucks, but you slowly see the improvement he's making match by match. Other than the pounce, I am truly starting to like him. Especially after his promo on Xplosion. It was good.

I find Monty Brown to be better, even with the crappy finisher, than any of the WWF hosses minus Batista.

The problem is that the Rock and HHH are more of "hosses" than Monty Brown is.

I think A-Train, Taker, Big Show, Luther Reigns, and Kane are all better wrestlers than Brown fairly easily. I think Brown has some potential but the guy is WAY too green to be out there. He needs to wrestle for a year in Wildside.

Guest whitemilesdavis
I think A-Train, Taker, Big Show, Luther Reigns, and Kane are all better wrestlers than Brown fairly easily

As far as better? I don't know, maybe. But I would rather watch Monty than all of those guys except Big Show.