TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest swan

Anna kournikova

Guest Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

If they are the same I'm thinking of, I have one of the pics...just papparazzi from a fair distance away. Not the greatest pics ever. Sorry I don't have a link for you.

Guest swan
If they are the same I'm thinking of, I have one of the pics...just papparazzi from a fair distance away. Not the greatest pics ever. Sorry I don't have a link for you.

No I have seen those. These are different. It's her on a beach, no sunbathing in some backyard.

Guest DrEvil

Kournikova Pics Fake?

Latest news is that the pics aren't of her.  Like there aren't enough fakes floating around already.  This is serious business ;) , we've got to check them out to see if they're the real thing.  Somebody invite Anna over so we can compare, just so we can know the truth.

Guest What?!

They showed them on TV last night (Censored of course) and I think they look real.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Anna doesn't impress me at all. Actually, I should say she doesn't impress me alot. Something that deisturbs me is how much damn press thisgirl gets. She hasn't accomplished a whole lot in tennis, but she is always mentioned as if she is one of the premiere players in tennis. She might be one of the better looking tennis players, but it's total crap in my opinion to act like she's Cinderalla or something. I'll tell you something else, I think Serena Williams has the best body in tennis. I know the face is a part of the body, and she might not have the prettiest face, but she has the best body.

Guest Phr33k

Well, it's my duty to relate this to hockey somehow, so here goes: Ahna's dating Sergei Fedorov of the second-round Detroit Red Wings (HAHAHA VANCOUVER SUX), right? Well, I'm making the bold prediction that if things between them ever really get serious, Fedorov's finished in Motown. Ahna'll pull his strings into asking for a trade to a warmer, more paparazzi-esque joint, like L.A. or Anaheim.

Oh yeah, I forgot: GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!

I never understood how magazines could print pictures of famous people they only got by sneaking around. They seem to get sued every single damn time. Isnt it illegal anyway? Anyone know?

Guest DrTom

"Isnt it illegal anyway? Anyone know?"

It's kind of nebulous, actually.  As a celebrity, you're always in the public eye, and are subject to being photographed in any public place.  It is perfectly legal for news sources to use the photos they take.  However, celebrities have the same expectations of privacy as other people, and the papariazzi often cross the line when they photograph celebs in certain locales.  Also, anyone as famous as Kournikova has certain rights as to the use of her likeness, and if someone is using her name and image to publish fake photos for profit, they can damn skippy be sued for it.

Even if they were real nudes, couldnt she still sue? And what if they were just non-nudes, could she sue then? And tabloids are classified as news sources?

Guest DrEvil
These are supposed to be the pics published in Penthouse.  Can't vouch for the authenticity, but as an opinion, if those are the pics in the magazine, I'm glad I didn't spend the 8 bucks.

Guest RicFlairGlory

I love how in the espn article, they mention she's ranked 69 in the world

Vince couldnt have scripted it better...

Guest starvenger
Well, it's my duty to relate this to hockey somehow, so here goes: Ahna's dating Sergei Fedorov of the second-round Detroit Red Wings (HAHAHA VANCOUVER SUX), right?

Apparently she's seeing Enrique Iglesias (the guy with the wierd mole) now.  And it still hasn't helped her tennis game.  I'd go with Hingis any day, because at least we know she's a winner...

Oh yeah, I forgot: GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!

I want to know what exactly the Hurricanes ate before the playoffs.  I'll be shocked if they get through the Habs and deny us the Toronto-Montreal conference final that we all want.  Or Ottawa-Montreal, if my Buds can't get the job done...

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Why would penthouse do something so stupid?

Guest Choken One

Pethouse is going bankrupt, so I guess they are trying to make any type of money they can.

Guest DrTom

Because ten billion horny males will buy nude pics of Anna.  Who would buy them of some Benetton chick?  The probably figured their profits would be greater than the damages assessed in court, and considering Anna's popularity among Penthouse's demographic, that might be a decent bet.

Guest dreamer420

I think those pics aren't Anna.  It doesn't look like her face and the girl in the picture looks younger.

Guest dreamer420

At least Penthouse knows they were wrong.  If Larry Flynt was trying to publish these photos this whole story would get much more interesting.