Sign in to follow this  
Guest Repo Man jr

Chuck pulumbo, what do you think?

21 members have voted

1. 1. Chuck pulumbo, what do you think?

• He's a future main event for sure!
    • Future tag team legend
    • He'll do OK, but he's no Rocky
    • He's awful, he always looks like he's about to trip over!
    • I think he's hilarious, keep him on my TV for fun
    • I like him because he's given Billy Gunn another push
    • I have no idea?

Guest Shaved Bear

i agree with ya, hes just mr. average, but with more training he might be made better

Guest Tony149

Palumbo could become a midcarder, but I can't see him main eventing. He's watched a lot of Scott Hall matches. If you watch him wrestle, you can see what he took from Hall.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I dont know, but Im willing to bet that the Billy and Chuck angle will probably end up scarring his career for at least 2 years after its over...

Guest Slapnuts00

Pulumbo was indeed good with O'haire, they complimented each other well to form an exciting young tag team. Too bad he's being wasted in a gay tag team with Billy Gunn. It makes me miss all the other  promising WCW guys like Jason Jett, Elix Skipper and Mike Sanders. :-(

Guest Invader3k

You know...I remember seeing Palumbo's very first televised match on WCW Saturday Night...Scott Hudson was saying something like "Just think fans! Someday you might be sitting around the TV with your friends saying 'remember Chuck Palumbo's very first match on WCW Saturday Night?" I laughed my ass off 'cuase I figured the guy would never amount to anything. Now he's practically a WWF Tag Team Champion...

He's a decent wrestler, but lacks charisma to move any higher than a midcard tag wrestler. A name change wouldn't hurt anything.

Guest InigoMontoya

I think a name change would be cool. Maybe just give him a nick name that would take over rather than a totally new character. Also, I think he needs to do something with his hair. I can't see a wrestler with a perm being taken seriously. Maybe he has naturally curly hair, but they can still straighten it. He's a big fella, maybe he could be a monster heel.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

unlike marvinsalunatic, i think that chuck being part of the ambiguously gay duo might have a significant upside.  when it becomes time to break up the team, they can have chuck be "tempted" by a female valet, possibly stacy.  thus billy is the jilted lover, and leads to a blowoff (no pun intended) between the two.  while this would mean sitting through billy gunn singles matches, i think it could also allow palumbo to get quite over, and possibly move into the eurotrash or ic title picture.

Guest Dark Lotus

I've never understood why, with all the talent the Whiff picked up, Palumbo was kept up while guys like Kidman and O'Haire were sent to OVW or wherever.  Do they just think that he's as good as he's gonna get, sending him to the minors won't help, or what?  He's solid, sure, but nothing great.

Oddly enough, kind of like Billy Gunn.