TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eugene`

Best comedy segment ever?

What is the funniest skit/segment of all-time?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What is the funniest skit/segment of all-time?

• Musical Chairs
    • Dx makes fun of the Corporation
    • DX makes fun of the Nation
    • N.W.O makes fun of Horsemen
    • Eugene/Rock/Coach segment
    • This is your life part 1
    • This is your life part 2

Guest Eugene`

I thought the Musical Chairs segment (because of Flair) was right up there with the funniest of all-time. Anyways, you can add different replies to this, but these are off the top of my head

Of that list, the Musical Chairs and the Nation imitation were the only ones I found funny (although, Rock cracking on Snuka in TIYL2 had me dying). I'll choose the Nation segment out of the two, since it was a part of one of my favorite feuds.

Of all time, though...probably the segment between Austin and Tajiri in 01. I forget all the details, but it was at the height of Austin's psychotic stage. He's sitting back talking to Tajiri about this conspiracy against him, Tajiri gives him some advice in Japanese, and Austin like "Thank you. You're a wise man, Tajiri."

And as much as smarks hated it, the "Ass Cream" segment with Vitamin C and the Dudleys from Raw in 02 made me laugh harder than I've ever laughed at anything wrestling-related. Just the fact that they actually took the time to make the actual jar, label it and everything. Jericho's reaction was pretty funny too.

"You wanna steal our clothes. You wanna steal my...uh...Christian's Ass Cream..."

Stupid segment, but it was funny as hell to me.

Guest Real F'n Show
The Rock Concert before 'Mania 19.

I agree. Also there was tons of funny Austin stuff in 2001.

ANYTHING involving Austin and Angle at the beginning of the Invasion in 2001

I agree. Especially the Welcome Back, Kotter bit (which I still need an audio clip) and Kurt Angle's tiny cowboy hat. I was pissed when he lost the thing.

As soon as Musical Chairs got started, I just knew I should have been taping it. I didn't and I miss the only time Ric Flair may ever strut to 'Pop Goes the Weasel' (or whatever that tune was, I don't remember) . . . on national TV anyway. Hopefully, the Bottom Line will air it in full.

However, the 1st Rock Concert was better.

"Now The Rock would like you all to do me a favor . . . and KEEP IT DOWN Baby! Keep it down!!!

(Rock starts strumming his guitar a little bit)

"Hey hey hey hey hey KEEP IT DOWN"

Not a segment really, but Austin and RVD's interaction during the Alliance always got a laugh out of me.

The interrogation one's the best out of their stuff.

Some of the early Ted Dibiase WWF stuff is great, the one where he makes a kid dribble a basketball is the best when you see the look in the kids eyes and Dibiase is laughing at him.

A segment with Mr. Fuji and Don Muraco called Fuji Vice on the old Tuesday Night Titans show is awesome and words don't do it justice.

I also liked the Eddie/Chavo/Benoit segment in October 2002 where Eddie is trying to make peace with Benoit, when Benoit says nothing Eddie just rants at Benoit with Chavo saying things like "Shame on you" and nodding his head at random moments.

Guest Real F'n Show
I also liked the Eddie/Chavo/Benoit segment in October 2002 where Eddie is trying to make peace with Benoit, when Benoit says nothing Eddie just rants at Benoit with Chavo saying things like "Shame on you" and nodding his head at random moments.

That was fucking hilarious. Eddie rambles on for like 5 minutes, and Benoit just stands their.

There was a pretty funny skit in 1984 w/ Mean Gene tagging along w/ the tag champs, Adrian Adonis and Dick Murdoch. They visited Adonis's hometown, the Bowery in NY. Murdoch, from TX, was wowed by what he was seeing. However, much to Adonis's chagrin, no one knew who he was until he bumped into an old, sickly gentleman named "Uncle Joe". To which Adonis quipped,

"Looks good for 53."

Well, it turns out that Adonis paid "Uncle Joe" and a buddy off w/ free tickets to pretend they know him.

So, they move on to Adonis's shower he used while growing up . . . a running fire hydrant. "Cleanliness is next to Godliness," explained Adonis.

Finally, the 3 of them made their way to an "Outdoor Dining Facility" (hot dog stand) to get some grub. Mean Gene asked what the dogs were made of. "Uhhhh . . . hot dogs," described the foreign vendor. Adonis and Murdoch seemed to enjoy dinner when Mean Gene wrapped it up by saying,

"We've got to be running along. Adrian pay the man, I'm not picking up the tab."

Fun stuff at the Bowery. Also on CV's Bloopers, Bleeps, and Bodyslams.

Guest thatdude21601

brockdance.gif

Ruled.

Not a segment really, but Austin and RVD's interaction during the Alliance always got a laugh out of me.

That flashlight :lol: .

Being the Tajiri mark that I am, I really cracked up when Vinnie Mac took him to the stripclub...and Austin went to him for advice.

Guest Rrrsh

Of those, DX/Nation wins easy.

I always thought the NWO.Horseman thing was just mean.

"DX makes fun of the Nation" is so the poor man's "nWo makes fun of the Horsemen". The (current) 9-2 margin between the 2 is so wrong.

Except the nWo making fun of the Horsemen wasn't funny.

Guest Rrrsh

In concept it was.

But its execution was far more comedic than the NWO one.

Of those, Rock/Eugene/Coach gets my vote. Musical chairs was a close second, thanks to Flair's strutting and groping of Stacy and Tomko's seriousness throughout the whole damn skit.

Of those listed i had to go with the DX/Nation segment, but the backstage stuff involving Austin/Angle/Vince in 01 was probably my favourite ever. I also liked when Chris Jericho did his 'chest comparison" of Stephanie McMahon after the boob job.

The best part about Austin/Tajiri was later when Austin was yelling at Vince. "You know what! Tajiri was right!"

Austin, Angle, and McMahon were gold in 2001.

And I loved Tajiri attacking Maven in the hospital...I am trying to spell it as it sounds.

Tajiri: "I am rooking for Maven."

Nurse: "And his last name?"

Tajiri *BANGS FISTS ON COUNTER*: "No rast name! Just Maven!"

Austin: You've got a hell of a physique on ya there, kid - you ever think about getting into the wrestling business? You'd be a natural!

Stasiak: Well, Mr. Austin, I'm - I'm part of the Alliance!

Austin: Hahaha I'm kidding ya, having a little fun with you, of course you're part of the Alliance! I had my eye on ya.

Stasiak: And I am so happy that you are our leader, you know, I'm just so...

Stasiak takes his hand off Austin's shoulder when he realises Austin is looking at it.

Austin: Listen, I've got my eye on you. You're gonna be a great superstar here. I got my eye on you. You're a great kid. You mean the world to me! You're part of the organisation. Go get 'em!

Stasiak: Thanks, man.

Austin: You got it. Good luck to you! [To Debra] Who was that?

Debra: Steve, he's in the Alliance.

Austin: Never mind.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

The 1984 Vachon Wedding Reception, which turned into a brawl....slow build, but quite amusing

Guest Fook

I always laughed at Randy Savage opening gifts during his and Liz's wedding reception at SS91.

"Oh yeah! A blender, I can use this!"