TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eugene`

Best comedy segment ever?

What is the funniest skit/segment of all-time?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What is the funniest skit/segment of all-time?

• Musical Chairs
    • Dx makes fun of the Corporation
    • DX makes fun of the Nation
    • N.W.O makes fun of Horsemen
    • Eugene/Rock/Coach segment
    • This is your life part 1
    • This is your life part 2

I don't think they're the best ever but I really enjoyed the Positively Kanyon stuf. I remember he was leaving the arena in his car then stopped and got out, Diamond Cut a person walking by, and then drove away again.

Guest Fook

Christian in the chicken suit was pretty damn funny.

Hell, just throw in all the E and C segments, especially the ones with Foley.

Foley: "When I was World Champion, I never got my own dressing room."

Edge: "But Mick, you never change!"

Not verbatim, but the best I can do.

Christian: I had a dream about double gold!

Foley: Well it just so happens that the Light Heavyweight Champ Deam Malenko is here.

Christian: Great, book the match!

Foley: Hold on there, how much do you weigh?

Christian: 218

Foley: You're lying!

Christian: . . . Dammit!

How about the segment where the Big Show was in the bathroom and...well, I forget who, but someone stares at his wang and ends up peeing on him. I think it was Funaki. That was classic.

Who knew Edge and Christian could be funny. When Edge talked his promos were balls and Christian never talked. And "Soads rule!" with a high five killed me.

Savage getting a blender was great too...I saw that a couple of years ago for the first time in forever and laugh my ass off.

And there are far too many Kurt Angle quotes to run off...

"Ok, Undertaker, if that is your real name..."

How about the segment where the Big Show was in the bathroom and...well, I forget who, but someone stares at his wang and ends up peeing on him. I think it was Funaki. That was classic.

Didnt the piss end up being green?

How about the segment where the Big Show was in the bathroom and...well, I forget who, but someone stares at his wang and ends up peeing on him.  I think it was Funaki.  That was classic.

Yeah. And that was Regal, BTW.

How about the segment where the Big Show was in the bathroom and...well, I forget who, but someone stares at his wang and ends up peeing on him.  I think it was Funaki.  That was classic.

That match also had a hilarious ending. Regal nails Show with brass knux but Show falls on Regal and Regal can't kick out.

I always laughed at Randy Savage opening gifts during his and Liz's wedding reception at SS91.

"Oh yeah! A blender, I can use this!"

This was absolutely hilarious stuff.

Some of the best comedy segments could be found during Tuesday Night Titans. One of my all time favorites on the show was when Hulk Hogan was making an energy protein drink for Lord Alfred and Lord Alfred threw up.

Also on Tuesday Night Titans, Mad Dog Vachon's wedding was absolutely hilarious along with the food fight that took place at the end of it.

The Super Posedown from Royal Rumble 1989 was a riot. The interactions between Mean Gene/Heenan and Monsoon/Ventura were nothing short of gold.

Gene: We are ready for our next pose. Bobby Heenan, what . . .

Heenan: We're gonna need about fifteen minutes.

Gene: FIFTEEN MINUTES!?!?!

---------------------------------------------

(Warrior poses, fans go wild)

Monsoon: Hands down winner right there.

Ventura: SHUT UP Monsoon, nobody's won nothin' yet!

Monsoon: What are ya, deaf?

Ventura: They haven't done the final voting, people can change minds.

Monsoon: It's all over but the cryin'.

Not a segment really, but Austin and RVD's interaction during the Alliance always got a laugh out of me.

Heh...those were awesome. Especially RVD's interoggation.

But I have to say...I always found any Rock/Hurricane segment gold. I have them all on tape just because I enjoy the hell out of them. Especially the one in the Rock's locker room...because it's just like...what the hell was he doing in Rock's closet? ;) lmao

Also the Jericho/Rock/Booker/Stephanie segment a while back was pretty funny..along with most of the Jericho/Stephanie/Rock stuff.

That match also had a hilarious ending. Regal nails Show with brass knux but Show falls on Regal and Regal can't kick out.

That's right, thanks Papacita and Goblin. That was one of my favorite segments of that "era." I don't know if I'd call it funniest ever, but it was good.

I loved the segment where Edge and Christian were trying to get out of defending their titles against the APA by claiming they had genital warts. Edge said "Genital warts rule." Then, Foley came in and booked the match anyway and finished with: "Oh, and genital warts do not rule. They're painful and humiliating... or so I'm told."

Other great E/C moments:

Bitch-lanta Braves pose

Ripping Billy Gunn after KOTR

Doing guest commentary and telling everyone they were about to do a run-in

Guest Real F'n Show
Ripping Billy Gunn after KOTR

"You're like a vaccum cleaner that manages to suck AND blow at the same time."

Guest thatdude21601

Rock/Goldust from WM18 was pretty funny. "Stop touching yourself!"

When TAKA told whomever that he would come steal their hats while they were sleeping(in dubbed voice ofcourse). Or the TAKA dub calling Tazz "my thug friend".

Some of the Repo man stuff was hilarious too. *rides away on little girl's bike*

The Shark Boy/New Jack segments in TNA were pure gold because they were so absurd. New Jack playing Candyland was absolutely hysterical.

"I GOT QUEEN FROSTINE! I GOT THE WHITE WOMAN!"

Also, Spanky was gold on the RoH Round Robin Challenge DVD. After the Low-Ki/Christopher Daniels match where Daniels once again refuses to shake hands with Low-Ki, thereby disrespecting the Code of Honor, Daniels walks into the locker room and runs into a pissed off Hit Squad (who then proceed to sound like total tools), who yell at him until he storms off, and the camera goes to follow... but Spanky stops the cameraman and has him record Spanky singing along to "Hit Me Baby One More Time" or something like that. Really great execution, Spanky is a totally underrated heel.

Guest Fook
Rock/Goldust from WM18 was pretty funny. "Stop touching yourself!"

That's from KOTR 2002.

I know this really wasn't supposed to be funny but when they had the interview with Goldust in the angle where he had terrets (sp?) was fucking hilarious. The reason why that was so funny was because it came out of nowhere.

Thanks.

Rock's "God Spoke To Billy Gunn" promo was hilarious. Also the debut of "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!!!"

Good call!

"Bob..."

"My name's Billy!"

"It doesn't matter what your name is!"

Poor Billy. Both Edge and Rock got him good.

Also, Spanky was gold on the RoH Round Robin Challenge DVD. After the Low-Ki/Christopher Daniels match where Daniels once again refuses to shake hands with Low-Ki, thereby disrespecting the Code of Honor, Daniels walks into the locker room and runs into a pissed off Hit Squad (who then proceed to sound like total tools), who yell at him until he storms off, and the camera goes to follow... but Spanky stops the cameraman and has him record Spanky singing along to "Hit Me Baby One More Time" or something like that. Really great execution, Spanky is a totally underrated heel.

I thought Spanky serenading his pizza at A Night of Appreciation was funnier.

How can everyone stare at Krankor's sig and not mention the Big Bossman riding away with the Big Show's fathers casket, and then the Big lug jumping on top of the coffin to stop him. In fact that whole feud was hilarious.

"See Big Show you're a big bastard, even your mamma says so."

Or something like that.

Goldust as Darth Vader was classic.

"No Big Show, I am your father"

And i always liked HBK's promo at the DX PPV in 1997

"Girth Brooks, you fat tub of goo"

Guest Teckneek

I really love the segmant between Earnest the Cat Miller and Vince McMahon on SmackDown! this year. It was so funny when the Cat is about to dance and Vince stops him and slowly starts shaking his leg, then Vince starts swagger dancing.

How about the RETURN OF . . . GLACIER!!! Blood Runs Cold . . . Again!!!

The way he saved Norman Smiley week after week on Thunder in 2001 was nothing shirt of heroism at its peak! Maybe the Hurricane should take some notes on how a Superhero should conduct himself.

Paul London: "I break ankles!"

And when Livewire was a call in show. I think it was Todd and Tammy, and Backlund was the special guest that morning.

Caller: "First off I'd like to wish Sunny a happy birthday."

Sunny: "Awww..."

Backlund: "That's enough from you!"

Then he hangs up on the guy.