TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
caboose

WWE Folder stupidity.

Guest TheJewof2001

This is where you post if you don't like something.

And if you DO like something, which seems to have evaded almost everyone.

I like this site because the drama makes it like 90210. Everyone takes things so seriously and they can't seem to take a joke.

And I like the TNA folder.

I agree that Zsasz is the worst offender of that. He plays devil's advocate on every issue and I don't know if he truly believes anything he ever says. I think he just likes a good fight honestly.

That is one of the first things I've noticed since I came here.

Zsasz can be annoying because he's so set in his opinions and such. Even if he's just playing devil's advocate, at the very worst he's just trying to encourage a discussion. There's nothing wrong with that. And this is coming from someone who winds up arguing with him a good deal in the Comics folder.

Guest Anglesault
Zsasz can be annoying because he's so set in his opinions and such. Even if he's just playing devil's advocate, at the very worst he's just trying to encourage a discussion. There's nothing wrong with that.

I agree. I'd just like it if it wasn't the same person playing DA every time.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

There's nothing wrong with playing devil's advocate if you're trying to get a discussion going, I think what they're trying to say is that he plays devil's advocate just in hopes of causing arguements.

I don't know though, I could be misreading what they said.

Guest FrigidSoul

She hasn't been anything special since 1999/2000. Since then she's become a Marlboro Light 100 chain smoking, non-bathing, pee on the beaches of France joke of her former self.

I find it funny that people still ask "Who would you rather, Britney or Aguilera?" since they're both dirty and while not ugly, they also aren't anything you'd wanna touch.

By the way, I find Tammy Sytch of today to still be attractive. A little weight gain doesn't end everything.

Guest FrigidSoul

I'll leave that there as an example of why you shouldn't watch TV while messageboarding. You get confused.

Example 1 - Two posts from the thread about Bret replying to comments from Flair's Book:

Not to step out and defend Flair here, but bear in mind that this WAS heavily ghostwritten, and it's a WWE book. For whatever that may be worth...I really do not know. Just throwing it out.

Which got a reply of...

Bottom line is, Flair just got pwn3'd by Bret.

Deal with it.

What the fuck is that about?

The original poster made a legitimate comment about Flair's book being compromised by being ghostwritten and a WWE Book, and threw it out there as another aspect of to consider when discussing this topic. In reply the poster got a childish retort of no substance. Unsurprisingly, the second poster has a Hart Foundation picture in his/her signature.

Example 2 - From the thread about Bruno Sammartino working with the WWE again...

His career was pretty much over before I was born (his 85-87 run really wasn't anything) so I have no opinions of him at all from a personal stand-point.

Why did this poster bother replying to a thread about which they admit to knowing nothing about?

I'll post more examples soon...

Crybaby.jpg

That's for while your posting in that forum, so you don't take topics off course with other non-wrestling discussion. This folder is for offering feedback. It's not difficult to understand. Every other person on the board manages to grasp it. Let's try to explain it to you:

If there's something you don't like at TSM you come to this folder and say so. Just because you dislike something doesn't mean you are whining. It can just mean that you're tired of wading through pages and pages of posts that you consider to be crap that's posted not because someone is discussing a point but because someone is trying to force their viewpoint on another person.

Then either leave or report it so you don't look like a fucking baby in front of the whole board.

I like this site because the drama makes it like 90210. Everyone takes things so seriously and they can't seem to take a joke.

TheSmartMarks.com: More Drama Queens than a Broadway Musical

Guest cobainwasmurdered

And if you don't like people voicing opinions...in the correct forum nonetheless then you can also leave.

I don't see anyone doing any whining in this thread. If you recall when the new mods where installed there was a thread dedicated to just the same thing as caboose has done here. All Caboose did was continue in that veign.

I'll take people who care about the board over people who critzize said people anyday.

This thread was not meant to whine, and I could have cited the rules to the offending poster's but that would have completely destroyed the direction of the threads in question.

I thought if I posted in the SITE FEEDBACK folder that I could instigate more action towards the WWE folder on the whole rather than individual threads or posters such as Mr. Pictionary himself, Chaosrage, being targeted..

I see where both sides are coming from on this matter.

Caboose followed the protocal of this folder however so in that respect he's done nothing wrong.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

he was completely useless and didn't contribute to the board in anyway.

Guest Dazed

From the person who banned him (who will remain nameless unless he wants the credit that he deserves):

CRIME: Massive prolonged stupidity

Thank fuck he's gone. We always try to remain impartial, but Jesus Christ was he intolerable.

From the person who banned him (who will remain nameless unless he wants the credit that he deserves):

CRIME: Massive prolonged stupidity

Thank fuck he's gone.  We always try to remain impartial, but Jesus Christ was he intolerable.

Please give some examples of posts where he was "intolerable". Someone else on this thread tried but then admitted he was wrong. Wtf.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Everyone knows why he was banned, whining isn't going to change it.

Read his posts on subjects that he had no idea what he was talking about.

Read the numerous times that he stuck his foot in his mouth.

There are so many of just those examples, you shouldn't need links to anything.

Guest FrigidSoul

Go to the Half Week of Baseball thread in the Sports forum. Keep in mind that he's an open Reds fan and had at times numerously made fun of the Cubs and Astros woes to get a rise out of people. Then notice the 2 pages of shit that went on because he started it.

Guest Dazed
Please give some examples of posts where he was "intolerable". Someone else on this thread tried but then admitted he was wrong. Wtf.

Respectfully, no.

As a moderating team, we came to the conclusion that he was intolerable, and not a worthwhile member of this community, and that the place would be better without him. We do not owe explanation or justification, any that is given is out of courtesy.

Please give some examples of posts where he was "intolerable".  Someone else on this thread tried but then admitted he was wrong.  Wtf.

Respectfully, no.

As a moderating team, we came to the conclusion that he was intolerable, and not a worthwhile member of this community, and that the place would be better without him. We do not owe explanation or justification, any that is given is out of courtesy.

And yet you can't show any examples of this?

I don't care either way but I don't see why after people tried to show examples of Choken being an ass and failed why you guys can't show some posts that led to his boot.

Guest Dazed

I didn't say "can't", I said (or implied) "won't". This is my last post on the matter, if Sass or anyone else wishes to continue, then take it up with them.

Guest FrigidSoul

I'd do it if they had thrown him into the banned member section. Now you can't access his post history so it would take far too much effort. I remember a new person though starting a thread asking if everybody thought the WWE would be able to continuously be profitable with the direction they were taking. Choken was the first to respond and promptly said "Oh, one of you! FUCK OFF" and then said something along the lines of Vince lasting forever. There's one example.

Go into the baseball threads over the past weeks and watch him start shit.