TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

The one and only we don't like mark henry thread

This is the Mark Henry thread you've all been waiting for. For starters, I thought Henry went to the OVW to get in shape, and be a better wrestler, not get bigger and become a worse wrestler. The guy is just awful. Listen, when I switch over to the Weather Channel because nothing can be as God-Awful as this match, you know it's bad news. Anybody else think Mark Henry sucks?

Guest Black Tiger

What do Mark Henry, Dino Bravo, Ted Arcidi, and Doug Funas all have in common?  They were all billed as the strongest man in the world and they ALL sucked!!!!

Mark Henry was signed in 1996 for ten years

1996- Broke leg

1997- missed whole year

1998-turned heel, joined nation

1999-Sexual Chocolate, was face and heel

2000-fucked Mae Young, gone afterwards

2001-NEVER SEEN!

2002-Back, and still sucks

It's been six years and look how useful he's been, he'll be signed again in a heartbeat.

Yeah, the WWF will sign him in a damn flash. He's just so....................er...........uh....................neato?

Come on Survivor! Did you see what he did to that car? THAT FRYING PAN?

His fearsome biceps and triceps will shock the world with the bearhug of doom. DOOM!

Why don't I like Mizark:

He scared me with Mae Young,

he put me to sleep with his feud with Jerry Lawler

he made me change the channel with the Nation, bu this best moment was on GTV when him and D'Lo are arguing in the Bathroom about his stench.

I know, my poetry skills are terrible.

Don't forget those skits with Mark going to therapy for being a sex addict.  I have to admit laughing at those.

However, I've never thought he was anything but a 400 pound waste of space.  The immensely more talented Christian jobbing to a hug didn't endear me to "The World's Most Overpushed Man", either.

What the hell is going on over in Ohio Valley?  First the Show, now Henry, return from many months of training, in NO better shape, physically or talent-wise.

Guest Black Tiger

There is one upside to this whole Mark Henry thing.

Instead of being a 400lb sex addict who can't wrestle, he's a 400lb frying pan bender who can't wrestle, why not feed Lance Storm to him next.

Guest Black Tiger

If you look at BO and Breath, Mark Henry is without a doubt, The World's strongest man.

The WWF (sorry to any members of the aWo) will probably feed Kurt Angle to him, after the stunning conclusion to the blockbuster that is his feud with Test, thus further burying Kurt Angle. They'll bill at as "Olympian vs. Olympian", but since Henry sucked in the Olympics, he'll naturally come out on top in the feud.

Guest Mik at Cornell

Honestly though, how much of this is Mark's fault? He was booked in to that shit so he would leave the WWF, supposedly and it didn't work. He really wants to stick it out. And I do know that he HAS gotten better but when you are saddled with the World's Strongest Man gimmick there isn't a whole lot you can do with it. And you know Vince sees dollar signs because the man everyone calls a genius is still pretty damn retarded in some areas.

Guest razazteca

whatever happened to the Demon Spawn......that Mae Young and Mark Henry had?  where is the glove?

Actually, while Mark was in OVW, he HAD lost over 70 pounds I believe and people were thoroughly impressed with his wrestling improvements. However, Vince wanted Henry to win the strongman contest so the WWF could get some extra publicity. So, in the end Henry had to put the weight back on and couldn't get it back off without missing the window of opportunity for Vince to exploit his win in the contest so he's been rushed back out looking the same as he went in.

Actually, while Mark was in OVW, he HAD lost over 70 pounds I believe and people were thoroughly impressed with his wrestling improvements. However, Vince wanted Henry to win the strongman contest so the WWF could get some extra publicity. So, in the end Henry had to put the weight back on and couldn't get it back off without missing the window of opportunity for Vince to exploit his win in the contest so he's been rushed back out looking the same as he went in.

What a retard. Its funny Jim Ross told us he wasnt ready to coem back when he lost all that weight, but now he is. Do you think hes trying to lose it again?

If you look at BO and Breath, Mark Henry is without a doubt, The World's strongest man.

Youve met him before? I have. He didnt smell though.

Guest Human Fly

At the Pillman show last year Mark Henry wrestled Hugh Morrus. He was in a lot better shape and was actually pretty fast. He won the match with a pretty good looking spin kick. We'll see if he'll ever get back to that though.

Probably not. As long as he has his "World's Strongest Man" moniker, he'll have to look like the World's Strongest Man. But jeez, why didn't they just send him back IN-SHAPE? It's not like he's exactly over with the WSM gimmick, like they thought he was going to be . He's still Mark Henry, after all.

Guest crandamaniac
What does Mizark mean anyway?

When DX did the parody of the Nation, X-pac was "Mizark", basically Mark in ebonics or something

Guest Ripper

Mark Henry got in shape, and could put together great matches when he was in OVW...but the WWF still didn't call him back up. Then he started adding swank sligshot moves and a shooting star press to his move set. The WWF still didn't call him back up.  So then he gets a chance to be in this Worlds Strongest Man thing.  He ask the WWF if he could and they said sure.  He put back on the weight to reach 400 lbs again for the competition and took alot of time off from wrestling.  he wins and what happens? He gets called back up.  What kind of message is that sending.  You can improve to no end and lose more than the weight we asked you to, and you get nothing. But win a contest after taking time off from wrestling and gain the same weight we asked you to lose back, you're on your way baby.

Guest converge241

What are you talking about? He's the best!!!!

stop talking bad about him else:

He will put THE CLAW on you!!!

He will unleash  THE BEARHUG!!!!

He will LIFT UP YOUR CAR!!!!!

He will impregnate your girlfriend with his PROSTHETIC HAND SPERM!!!!!

What kind of message is that sending.  You can improve to no end and lose more than the weight we asked you to, and you get nothing. But win a contest after taking time off from wrestling and gain the same weight we asked you to lose back, you're on your way baby.

You know, I usually don't speak ill of the WWF in general just because it has brought me so much great entertainment, but that is a DAMN good point.

Yes, I agree totally. Just like the Big Show. He WAS supposed to LOSE weight, but he ended up GAINING wait and he's STILL in the TOP SPOT with nWo on RAW. Gee, nice job WWF, nice job.

Guest dreamer420

he has only wrestled one televised match.  i'm going to wait a little bit, until he has another match maybe, and then maybe form an opinion.  until then, it's just too early.

It's not to early for me. Listen, when a man uses a clawhold and a bearhug in the same match, and the bearhug gets the submission......well.........

Guest Slingshot Suplex

And another note from last year's Pillman show,Henry leapfrogged over Morrus and got one of the biggest in-ring pops of the night for it.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Most of the stuff you guys are complaining about isn't Henry's fault. He didn' come up with those angles that you guys hated. He didn't come up with the strongman gimmick. He's just doing what is asked of him. Don't blame Henry, blame whoever is coming up with his angles. Henry learned some new moves from what I heard, but he hasn't used them yet. As far as Christian jobbing to a bearhug, Mark Henry didn't come up with the finish, the bookers do that.