TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Tiger

Why angle is in the mid-card

Maybe you should start learning more about the business, wrestlers get misused - tough shit. If you dont like it, make your own fed and buy out Kurt's contract. God, i'm tired of this endless Angle is god and HHH is the devil bullshit.

Guest Anglesault
God, i'm tired of this endless Angle is god and HHH is the devil bullshit.

Well if Hunter would stop his shit, you wouldn't have to deal with it.

Are you IN the wwf? I hardly think so, the whole 'HHH is holding everyone down' is all speculation. I dont think Angle is the savior or pro wrestling either, I'm waiting for the flamed on that one.

Guest Black Tiger

Angle is hardly the savior of the WWF. I think that the closest thing the WWF has to a savior is Paul Heyman since they basicly ripped off 1995-97 ECW style booking for their "attitdue" and won the ratings. Or if the Mr. McMahon character saved the WWF then it's Bischoff since he reinvented the Evil Promoter gimmick in 1996

Guest Black Tiger

Nezbyte, the HHH theories piss me off too since nobody seems to be able to back up WHY HHH is holding everyone down.

Guest Anglesault

WHY? Because the man is out for himself and his friends? Because he has personal agendas against certain people? Because he can? I think "why" is one of the easier questions to answer.

Guest Black Tiger

Since you seem to know so much, that means you can fill the rest of us in on some of this

Who does he have a personal adgenda for? Why that wrestler?

If he's only out for himself, why did he stay in the WWF when they were de-pushing him for the curtain call?

Guest Anglesault
Who does he have a personal adgenda for?

Chris Jericho

Why that wrestler?

I know Nash doesn't like him, but this may stem from the Chyna incident.

If he's only out for himself, why did he stay in the WWF when they were de-pushing him for the curtain call?

A depush can only last so long. You also need to remember he was IC champ for five months during that "depush." He was treated pretty well for a depushed wrestler. And then there's always the idea that one way or another, Shawn's friends somehow make it to the top.

Guest Black Tiger

If HHH hates Jericho so much why did he help elevate him in 2000?

This is turning into such a load of bullshit, I have yet to hear one actual REASON why HHH is getting everyone de-pushes.  I don't consider "I think" or "This MAY" to be a reason, either you know or you don't

BTW Nash doesn't like Jericho because in 1998 Jericho managed to get himself totaly over without any nWo involvement.

Guest Anglesault
This is turning into such a load of bullshit, I have yet to hear one actual REASON why HHH is getting everyone de-pushes.  I don't consider "I think" or "This MAY" to be a reason, either you know or you don't

Fine. Austin, Angle, RVD and Jericho all either out perform or are more over than Triple H. He views that as a threat.

If HHH hates Jericho so much why did he help elevate him in 2000?

Jericho wasn't elevated in 2000. Jericho had feuds with X-Pac over the color green and Kane over coffee. Plus he was still at IC level. He didn't seem to move up.

In 2001 HHH crushed Jericho for the IC title and (I belive) again in a rematch. It was AUSTIN who took the pin in the Raw match.

In 2002 Jericho was an afterthought ina world title feud that centered arounf Stephanie and HHH's marriage. After the fucked up Angle/Jericho match, HHH told anyone who would listen that it was Jericho's fault. Pinned him at Mania.

In fact, if you want to look it up, I think the records say it's like HHH: 7, Jericho: 1

Guest Black Tiger

HHH was only given the IC title after WM for the all titles on the line main event at Backlash

Austin has been nothing more than comedy promos since BEFORE HHH even came back. I can't comment on vs Angle at Vengence since I haven't seen it.

RVD is new to the WWF, hence his quick rise and fall (only a complete moron would think he was going to win at No Mercy)

I've said it tons of times already, Anlge lost most of his momentum after his heel turn and joining of the Alliance. Had the turn been more played out and had some aura of mystery, it may have come off better.

HHH kind of tore his quad in that tag match, He may have been a little too hurt to get in the ring to take the pin.

Y2J's reign was a joke from the start. Word got out that the planned ending to Vengence was a DQ or something to keep the titles seperate, they had to change plans and went for shock with Jericho.

Guest Anglesault
HHH kind of tore his quad in that tag match, He may have been a little too hurt to get in the ring to take the pin.

I think it was supposed to be Austin who was taking the pin anyway, but I need to argue this

I'm sorry, that wasn't HIM who made it back to the ring to break up the count. That was ME in an HHH costume. And he hurt the leg someehere in the Yukon. I mean he didn't tear the leg while he was in the ring or anything...

Austin has been nothing more than comedy promos since BEFORE HHH even came back

But it wasn't dealing with Scott "Alka" Hall and the Big Show.

RVD is new to the WWF, hence his quick rise and fall (only a complete moron would think he was going to win at No Mercy)

I'm talking about his feud with Jericho that was abruptly cut off on January 7th without a blow off. His pops were also muted.

I've said it tons of times already, Anlge lost most of his momentum after his heel turn and joining of the Alliance. Had the turn been more played out and had some aura of mystery, it may have come off better.

I agree, he did lose some momentum with the botched title run, the heel turn and the Kiss of Death US title. December was miserable. But he was most certainly gaining all that back and then some in January and February. And then he got Kane and Edge.

Y2J's reign was a joke from the start. Word got out that the planned ending to Vengence was a DQ or something to keep the titles seperate, they had to change plans and went for shock with Jericho.

But that means that HHH and Stephanie needed to go OUT OF THEIR WAY to make Jericho look worse? How the hell many people even remembered that it was a world title feud? HHH and Stephanie were feuding while Jericho was fetching lotion and walking dogs. If your champion is struggling you don't pull something like that-unless you want to make him look bad.