TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. S£im Citrus

Hey Aecas

I'm in the process of prepping the HOLT report when I happened to realize that Aecas, for all intents and purposes, just sort of disappeared. I say this because Aecas was booked against Johnny on the July 2nd Storm, not booked on the July 7th Lockdown, and on the July 12th Smarkdown, you had a different character. But, after doing a little research, I was unable to find anything, whether it be in a board promo, a Comments thread, a Card thread, or on a show itself which gave any reason why Aecas the character just up and left.

So, my question to you is this: did you ever "officially" retire Aecas, or did you just decide, "fuck it, I want to be somebody else?" Because, if it's the latter, then I intend to have Aecas join Judge as part of the permanent "Dark Match" staff, unless you happen to have a personal objection to this.

- Dub Cee

Was that ever posted anywhere? Because, between his last match on Storm, and Everheart's debut on Smarkdown, I didn't see Aecas' status mentioned once. And I'm 64% sure that I looked in every thread that was posted between that timespan.

Guest Aecas

*gahs*

I'm sorry WC I am forever forgetting to check the Community folder.

Now then as for the subject of Aecas, he is not officialy retired per se, we'll just say that he's splitting his time between doing some more work in Japan and working the occasional dark match in the SWF so people still remember who he is.

Feel free to add him to the list of dark match wrestlers and have him pop up when you need him.

While the character may have gone walkies for the time being I have his stats saved and its entirely likely I'll bring him back at some point. I'm using Vlad at the moment because I really needed a change of pace from big man writing.

Hope that clears everything up mate. :headbang:

Thanks fella.

This courtesy is being extended to all retirees, as well. If you don't plan on coming back, and you don't want me to use your character in the HOLT, then just say so, and I won't. But, if you never "officially" retired your character, I'm going to assume that they're fair game.