TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
r4g

Matches for Impact tapings tomorrow

Got this in my email:

Some huge matches involving NWA Florida Stars tomorrow are expected at the NWA TNA Impact tapings at Universal Studios in Orlando. In major news Mikey Batts will team up with Sabu, Red and Sonjay Dutt to face Team Canada in what promises to be an insane match! Also making his Impact debut Mikey Tenderfoot will wrestle Kazarian in a dark match in what should be a high flying match and a tremendous opportunity for one half of the NWA Florida Tag Team Champions. In another dark match Rod Steel, Frankie Capone and Bruce Steel are to face the Elite Guard in a 6 Man Tag Team Match. Also making their returns to Impact will be Lex Lovett, Antonio Banks and Jerelle Clark who will both be wrestling in matches that will be appear on this weeks NWA TNA Impact show seen every Friday on Fox Sports Net at 3 PM. And Billy Dalton will be the ref in all the dark matches doing a tremendous job as always. If you are a fan of NWA TNA or NWA Florida or just a fan of wrestling we encourage you to get to these tapings as it is always a great show and better yet, its FREE!

Guest Donners

Has Clark done the 630-degree somersault on Impact yet? One of the coolest moves on the indis, IMO.

Guest whitemilesdavis

Looks like Impact! is already becoming a 3rd rate Heat. Not that some of the NWA-FL guys don't have talent, but nobody knows them. To the average TNA viewer, they are just no-name jobbers.

I would have to agree. Impact is their best opportunity to promote the product, and they're spending it by showcasing the guys from NWA Florida.

No offense, but those guys should pretty much ONLY be doing dark matches at this point.

Kazarian and the Elite Gaurd should be on Impact, not the dark matches. and let me amend that, they should also be up against other guys from the roster, not jobbers.

oh, and Team Canada is getting ANOTHER match on Impact. these guys need to get a match on PPV or they'll look second rate.

don't get me wrong, i'm freakin' THRILLED that TNA is giving chances to indy guys (especially Jerelle Clark and Mikey Batts). but they should be the ones in the dark matches, while the actual stars of TNA get the Impact matches. i say Impact should have one Indy guy on it per show, and the rest goes to TNA's real stars.

Guest Kevin

They are the Next Jobbers ( Jobber 1, Jobber 2, and Steve) I've heard of some of them but not all but maybe they can make a name for their selfs in TNA :)

don't get me wrong, i'm freakin' THRILLED that TNA is giving chances to indy guys (especially Jerelle Clark and Mikey Batts). but they should be the ones in the dark matches, while the actual stars of TNA get the Impact matches. i say Impact should have one Indy guy on it per show, and the rest goes to TNA's real stars.

I agree. I have no problem with them trying to establish new stars, but every match shouldn't be a TNA star against someone from the Indies, otherwise this really WILL look like Velocity, when it could be a showcase for their talent.

If they ARE goint to use them, I think it best to use them like they appear to be using Batts in the 8-man tag. TNA star / TNA star / TNA star / Indy Guy vs. 4 TNA stars. Something like that, until these guys are somwhat established with the audience.