TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

Attn: People using images from paul-london.com

expect a very rude awakening.

OMG! She's gonna give you a neckbreaker if you don't stop leeching her bandwidth. I mean, you can probably kick out at a two count, but her next move might put you away for good.

Guest Eugene`

She says she is going to give you a rude awakening. Well, the family of Rick Rude is probably going to get involved now, leeching a finishing move off one of the all-time greats.

Becca trying to give the 'net a "Rude Awakening" is as threatening as Rucde himself attempting to execute the move on the likes of Sting and The Ultimate Warrior.

Not bloody likely.

MAN that site runs slow...

Guest Dazed

I don't think everyone is aware of what "leeching" an image is. It's where you link to an image hosted by somebody else, without their permission.

Like this.

02150402.jpg

I would like to thank Becca, not me, not Paul London, but BECCA for this:

pom4.jpg

I wonder if RedBaron is in on this Bandwidth theivery.

Hey, remember that 6 man tag before No Way Out this year??

02150401_small.jpg

Just a reminder who was in it.

EDIT: I forgot a few people here probably can't see the picture properly due to its size

02150401a.jpg

That should be better.

I'm glad that 01290402.JPG won the Tag Team Titles,

but its too bad that 01100402.JPG never did.

I think that london102503b.jpg were a good team.

Hey, I bet that 01100401.JPG was a good match!

And there was me stupidily wondering just why in the hell this thread was so goddamn slow :)

I certainly think this has the potential to be a CLASSIC THREAD, in time.

However, there's just a little something missing. That one thing to elevate the thread. One more wacky, hilarious idea...anyone...

Im not feeling particulary wacky on a monday morning, but what about grassing her up to the WWE for using copyrighted images, low blow I know, but she will come after us if we dont stop her dammit~

Although I'm sure Moist Party Gurl has the potential to come up with something

welcome to the official website of WWE superstar paul london. this website aims to showcase the talents of paul london, one of the fastest rising stars in wrestling today and the current wwe co-tag team champion. paul-london.com will provide all the info you need on the "excellence of innovation", including exclusives not available anywhere else! fan input is valued greatly, so please contribute photos, stories or art, and most importantly... enjoy!  - becca (webmistress)

July 26, 2004: Currently the site is down for renovation. All of you can thank bandwidth thieves and those who feel it humorous to harass people via message boards and e-mail's for this down time. Enjoy yourselves kids. In the meantime, make sure you visit the forum.

Aww. You see what you guys did :( :angry: :( :angry: :( :angry: :( :angry: :(

You could at least help to bring down the site of a wrestler that the majority of people DON'T like.

Well, I posted under the username, "Istealbandwidth" and unfortunatly I've been banned :(, funny that

I wrote

Guess what, I didnt give a fuck about your site before yesterday, then someone showed me what you had put on your site, if you hadnt have been such a stuck up cunt, then mebbes none of this would have happened, I stole a lot of your bandwidth, I encouraged others to do the same, what the fuck are you going to do about it?

Cos yes, I am that shallow, I'm still waiting for a reply