TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

Attn: People using images from paul-london.com

God this woman is such a cunt, please people, just fuck up that site anyway you know how

Guest Dynamite Kido

Well if London can steal the SSP from Kidman I wanna be able to steal from everyone of his sites on the net........

If you don't realize I am joking...................your retarded.

Guest Askewniverse
You could at least help to bring down the site of a wrestler that the majority of people DON'T like.

Apparently, the webmistress misinterpreted what you said. Her statement implies that the majority of the people here hate Paul London.

Why not e-mail a few special people that helped "bring down the site of wrestler that the majority of people DON'T like" by thinking they were fucking with me

Hooray, I've been banned for daring to question the almighty cunt Becca~!

I don't even know what I did wrong, but I guess asking questions there is a bannable offense. She should get the fuck over herself and her shitty website.

You could at least help to bring down the site of a wrestler that the majority of people DON'T like.

Apparently, the webmistress misinterpreted what you said. Her statement implies that the majority of the people here hate Paul London.

Why not e-mail a few special people that helped "bring down the site of wrestler that the majority of people DON'T like" by thinking they were fucking with me

How did she misinterpret that?

And how could you not like London.

Let me play Devil's Advocate and say.....ok, so I have nothing to defend her with.

Didn't she think of just, you know, asking nicely first not to hotlink instead of going right to the direct attack?

I don't know why all you guys are trolling her so much, she didn't do anything wrong. All of you who whine and say that she should of asked politely..thats bullshit. Perhaps some of you are ignorant and don't know or understand that bandwidth costs money. If you found someone taking 20 dollars out of your wallet every week would you "ask them politely" to stop doing it? Of course not, you would be mad and demand it to stop. Hell, she even gave you guys a logical alternative, host the pics on one of the many FREE image hosting providers. All she is doing is protecting the site she deals with, all of you would be doing the exact same thing if the roles were reversed.

Immature trolling can be fun, but its fun when its to someone who deserves it, like idiot spammers and the like, this webmaster does not deserve it though.

Nice email I received in my in-box :)

Sent :  26 July 2004 13:03:40

To :  <[email protected]>

Subject : hahahaha

Please kid. How about this, you blow me and I won't tell your mom that you're

using her AOL account to troll the net for gay lovers.

Guest Fook

That's quite mature. Maybe we underestimated her.

:P

Guest Dazed
I don't know why all you guys are trolling her so much, she didn't do anything wrong.  All of you who whine and say that she should of asked politely..thats bullshit.

No, of course it isn't. She should have asked politely, period. There's no excuse for rudeness, especially when it causes us the hassle of having to make the announcement and potentially enforce it.

Perhaps some of you are ignorant and don't know or understand that bandwidth costs money.  If you found someone taking 20 dollars out of your wallet every week would you "ask them politely" to stop doing it?  Of course not, you would be mad and demand it to stop.

Your analogy is flawed. Firstly, the cost of bandwith is ridiculously cheap, and secondly, not everyone is aware that "hotlinking" is terrible.

Hell, she even gave you guys a logical alternative, host the pics on one of the many FREE image hosting providers.  All she is doing is protecting the site she deals with, all of you would be doing the exact same thing if the roles were reversed.

That's understandable and admirable, but there's no need for her to be a cunt about it.

Immature trolling can be fun, but its fun when its to someone who deserves it, like idiot spammers and the like, this webmaster does not deserve it though.

She does.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

I don't know why all you guys are trolling her so much, she didn't do anything wrong. All of you who whine and say that she should of asked politely..thats bullshit. Perhaps some of you are ignorant and don't know or understand that bandwidth costs money. If you found someone taking 20 dollars out of your wallet every week would you "ask them politely" to stop doing it? Of course not, you would be mad and demand it to stop. Hell, she even gave you guys a logical alternative, host the pics on one of the many FREE image hosting providers. All she is doing is protecting the site she deals with, all of you would be doing the exact same thing if the roles were reversed.

Would it have been that hard for her to just say "Can you please tell the people on your message board to stop using images" or whatever. I'm sure everyone wouldn't have a problem with that. Calling people 'thieves' or whatever for using an image is just sad. There were only a few people who used them anyway. They probably didn't even think about it.

BTW, who is Craig Staunton? She's put your phone number on the site, encouraging her visitors to call you. And there's alot of email addresses on there as well.

"Why not e-mail a few special people that helped "bring down the site of wrestler that the majority of people DON'T like" by thinking they were fucking with me"

HAHAHAHA. Sorry for 'fucking with you' Becca. I'm sure everyone is worried about what your gonna get your visitors to do. And she got the quote wrong. People LIKE Paul London.

Please kid. How about this, you blow me and I won't tell your mom that you're using her AOL account to troll the net for gay lovers.

Becca rules at teh intraweb.

/not a flame for her or against her ... I really think that's a fucking funny insult. 2 thumbs up!

Guest Askewniverse
Hooray, I've been banned for daring to question the almighty cunt Becca~!

I don't even know what I did wrong, but I guess asking questions there is a bannable offense. She should get the fuck over herself and her shitty website.

What did you ask her? She deleted the posts in the Site Status folder.