TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Teckneek

What if HHH went to Smackdown!?

Guest Teckneek

Since Smackdown! is in need of star power, and now with a new GM on SD!, it makes total sense. This is how I see it happening: HHH looses his match with Benoit tonight because of interferiance from Eugine, then HHH challanges Eugine to a match at summerslam, but with a stipulation that the looser leaves Raw. HHH looses at Summerslam, then whoever is the new GM on SmackDown! will hire HHH.

First of all this thread title is extremely misleading.

Second, the WWE views RAW as their top show. HHH views himself as their top wrestler, therefore he'll remain on RAW.

No way, no how. Triple H has already shown that he will have a hissy fit if moved away from Evolution. If Evolution dissolves (or turns on him) though, I could see it happening.

Guest tangerine

There's no one to squash for HHH outside Cena and Eddy.

There is no motivation. He brought who he wanted over to raw because he wants to stay a Raw worker.

I think this would be good, but as pointed out he isn't going to go to the "b squad". Personally, if they wanted to slow burn Orton and Triple H for Mania 21 they should send him to smackdown and have Orton takeover Evolution on raw(sort of a banishment/mutiny). With this year's new stip about the Rumble winner getting a chance to face any heavyweight champ you save Orton/HHH without taking the chance of making the next half year boring with the telegraphing of the feud.

Guest tangerine

The positive is that the title would get off JBL's waist so quick he won't know what hit him but the negative is just about everything else.

Undertaker/HHH round 2335 doesn't sound appealing.

There's no one to squash for HHH outside Cena and Eddy.

Correction!

There's also Booker T, RVD, Charlie Haas, Rico, Spike Dudley, and others.

Finally, there's someone who agrees with me that HHH should've remained on Smackdown after the draft lottery.

Finally, there's someone who agrees with me that HHH should've remained on Smackdown after the draft lottery.

Of course he should of, but the fact is he didn't. They clearly made Raw the better group that night and it was probably all Triple H's idea (*clearly speculation*).

You may not have known it but you were in good company

Guest NiTR0
No way, no how. Triple H has already shown that he will have a hissy fit if moved away from Evolution. If Evolution dissolves (or turns on him) though, I could see it happening.

You saw HHH have a fit backstage in the WWE? WOW I wanna get to know you. Tell me about what happens in the back?

Guest NiTR0

Why? To break up the biggest heel group in wrestling since the Corparation. Orton needs HHH's rub. I'd send Shawn Michaels and Y2J and hope Lesnar returns. Then I'd send RVD back to RAW.

Why not let Orton take over the group, and bring Christian & Trish into the fold. Plus, a feud between Eddie vs. HHH would've been cool.

Guest Soylent Green Is People

There's no way HHH will go and join the sinking ship that is Smackdown, not unless a ton of other Raw guys go with him to make the Smackdown roster at least something resembling 'good' and the average show quality something other than 'shit'.