TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
David Blazenwing

I need a pic of Brock wearing the sombrero...

I have to say that I think that was Brocks best moment...he really seemed to come into his own at that point in the sports entertainment part of this sport..I really enjoyed that segment...if I had a pic or the entire segment that would be awseome...I laughed so hard seeng that and was really suprised to find out that he was leaving soon after after that...I miss Brock!!

Yeah, Brock needs to come back.

I thought him leaving was a good thing at first, because I *thought* I was sick of him, but I found myself missing the "Manster" after about a month.

SD! really hasn't been the same without him. It's gone down the crapper since his leaving the company. :(

Guest combat_rock
Shame he turned out to be a homophobic creep.

Who made out with Kurt Angle... priceless. :P

Anyone think there might be something more to the story of Brock saying he hates gays.. like he was joking or something?

I don't know.. I just don't see how someone open enough to kiss a guy on national TV can be a homophobe... he probably lost his whole homophobe fanbase after kissing Kurt

Guest Set Free

^^ When he was signing autographs some girl came up to him and said her gay friend thought Brock was cute. Brock cussed her out and said "I don't like gays, you can print that."

As per the norm, a billion TSM posters started stomping their feet and slammed pots and pans in outrage. They later stopped when they found something else pointless to become angry about.

EDIT: Grammar was too atrocious to let go unedited.

^^ When he was signing autographs some girl came up to him and said her gay friend thought Brock was cute. Brock cussed her out and said "I don't like gays, you can print that."

As per the norm, a billion TSM posters started stomping their feet and slammed pots and pans in outrage. They later stopped when they found something else pointless to become angry about.

EDIT: Grammar was too atrocious to let go unedited.

If that's what the whole story was then.. I don't think it necesaarly makes him homophobic..

He could have just meant "I don't like gays" as in, he himself isn't gay.. not necessarly that he hates people who are..

But I guess I'm going off topic and this is a subject meant for the Lesnar is a homophobe thread wherever that is, eh?

Guest Set Free

Nah it was a homophobic comment. Well, maybe not neccesarily since the "phobic" part implies fear of homosexuals, and I couldn't see Brock playing Honkey Tonk Man heel to Elton John.