TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Ill One

Ground Zero word count thread~!

Guest Horse hockey!

Still at, uhm, whatever I was before. Too buzzed now to write anything. It's gonna come down to the wire! And I'm going out of town tomorrow! How convenient! I will show.

Dude, you can't no-show a title defense on PPV; that's uncouth...

Hell, I'll help you write it if you're in that bad of shape...

Considering Johnny went apeshit over Toxxic simply offering to look over Spike's match once, I doubt he'd go for it. And if he did, many people would club him with blunt objects that have "Hypocrite" written on them.

Uh, the chick and the chicken are currently near 10.3k, with no finish in sight since I suck.

WHOAT!

I'm not in Hawaii anymore, Spike, I'm in Bremerton, WA... and, quite frankly, if you showed up in front of my door, I'd give you a hundred in cash if you even had the gumption to try to come out here and kill me. :P

And, anyway, I was just joking about writing his match, anyhow. It's a bad joke, I'll admit, but a joke nontheless... Like I said earlier, no-showing for a title defense on PPV is uncouth; if Johnny can't squeeze something out of his ass, then he doesn't deserve to keep the belt, anyway... and this is coming from possibly the only person in the fed who likes him... ;)

1535 Thompson Drive, Apt #6 (Marina Ridge Apts.)

Bremerton, WA

You don't need my real name; just call me Dub Cee when you get here and identify yourself by your character in the fed, and I'll let you in... or were you planning to send me a letter bomb, or something?

Now, here's the only rule: in order to collect the hundred, you have to land a punch on my nose. I'll even let you into the apartment, but this isn't a "free lick" type of deal: I will make you sing for your supper... :firedevil:

EDIT - And just in case you plan to send a ringer, I'll probably give you a pop quiz on your character, or something in the fed, before I let you in.

Edited by Mr. S£im Citrus

Back on topic, I'll most likely be a no show.

It's just too much too soon for me, but I don't mind.

I've been sitting at 2000 for the past couple days, due to procrastinating, of course. It's gonna take a lot of work today to finish this.

I'm currently taking odds on whether I can write 5000-8000 words today in order to have this match go like I originally wanted, much less make it presentable.

If you have the day off, you should have no problem; in fact, if you haven't been to sleep yet, I'd try to take about a four-hour power nap, get up, take a Ginkoba pill... Busting out 8K in eight hours after that should be no sweat...

I'll chip in at this point and say that 16.5k went to Zed last night. Unfortunately he has informed me that he's illiterate and can't read it, but that's not my problem.

I'll chip in at this point and say that 16.5k went to Zed last night. Unfortunately he has informed me that he's illiterate and can't read it, but that's not my problem.

...man, way to steal my thunder.

Damn Brit.

Almost up to 6k, and I'm not even done writing the match yet!

I should possibly reach about 6,500 to 7,000 for my match. *crosses fingers*

EDIT: 6,635 words.

Go me!