TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Guest saturnmark4life

Agreed, on the shirt and pants front, but being a dick to wrestlers online is pretty lame. Except maybe bradshaw. :angry:

Guest Blue Bacchus
Agreed, on the shirt and pants front, but being a dick to wrestlers online is pretty lame.

Being a dick to Wrestlers in person is lame as well. When I got my Judgement Day tickets down at Gaylord Entertainment Center I met Taker. Right in front of me was a little girl about 8 or 9 who absolutely loved him. The entire time we were in line she kept telling her father what she would say to Taker and when she met him, she froze. But right in front of the little girl were 3 assholes who berated Taker's work rate (I shit you not) to his face as he was giving them their autographs. And I know he's not a Benoit or "Insert Japanese Wrestler's Name Here" but c'mon the guy tries his best to entertain you. Why be a dick to him in person? Other than the fact that it's fun to try to act like a complete ass.

Guest areacode212

So did he respond to the 3 assholes or did he just take the abuse?

And I know he's not a Benoit or "Insert Japanese Wrestler's Name Here" but c'mon the guy tries his best to entertain you. Why be a dick to him in person? Other than the fact that it's fun to try to act like a complete ass.

You know, maybe its just because I live in Oregon and the WWE never comes here anymore, but even if I saw someone I couldn't stand like Jeff Hardy or Albert, I'd still kiss their ass and thank them for all the good times.  The fact is, they're all out there risking their lives and bodies for our entertainment.  (And maybe a little bit of cash, lol)

Guest The Wicker Man

how does someone actually acquire a wrestlers AIM screen name anyway?

how does someone actually acquire a wrestlers AIM screen name anyway?

I guess a little case of stalking would do the trick