TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

The anglesault is annoying/stupid/etc. thread!

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I AM his sidekick!

WELL OK i'm not but we ARE friends. Yes it's the NHB folder but you still should have a reason for picking a fight.

and Damn it who told you  I wear panties!?! it's strictly a Comfort thing, OK? OK? WHy ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT ME??

Guest cobainwasmurdered

because he's a loser?

a freak?

a dumbass?

a pervert?

a ######?

a few pennies short of a dollar?

Guest Some Guy

Not the brightest bulb in the bunch?

A sandwhich short of a picnic?

I can't think of any more cliches right now.

Ghast is a Spiderman fan according to his profile.  He is also extremley irritable.  Is there anything else I need to know about this person?

You guys must be pretty irritable then since you came into this thread to defend your leader. Its just a damn message board you dont have get so upset. But keep flaming, your stupid hijinx are good for a laugh. And panties in a bunch is a cliche. I think slamming me on that is pretty weak.

We like to have fun with Anglesault, he is our friend, not leader.  We are not upset about anything, but you seem to be the one to be upset.

Guest Some Guy

I just jumped in to add a couple cliches.  Which I did and now I'm done with this thread.  That is all.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
You guys must be pretty irritable then since you came into this thread to defend your leader. Its just a damn message board you dont have get so upset. But keep flaming, your stupid hijinx are good for a laugh. And panties in a bunch is a cliche. I think slamming me on that is pretty weak.

CWM: stupid hijinx totally reek of awesomeness (cwm turns to MarioLogan and sniffs him) okay MarioLogan totally stinks but whatever. I'm not defending my leader, I'm defending my friend. There's a big difference. And I don't exactly see a huge amount of people saying that anglesauly sucks. so uh yeah (CWM gets bored and distracted) BIG UP VANCOUVER!!!!!!!!! Uh.......uh....um...yeah that's all.

Guest evenflowDDT

Not to jump into either side of the argument, I'd just like to add the following comment/question from what I've learned today from this thread:

"The One and Only Anglesault Thread" has over 1000 posts? And its own titles? What's the world coming to? Maybe I'm glad I can't follow it, even if it would elevate me past Heat...

Then again, if I'm past Heat status I think I'm obligated to pick fights with the other posters past Heat status ;)

Not to jump into either side of the argument, I'd just like to add the following comment/question from what I've learned today from this thread:

"The One and Only Anglesault Thread" has over 1000 posts? And its own titles? What's the world coming to? Maybe I'm glad I can't follow it, even if it would elevate me past Heat...

Then again, if I'm past Heat status I think I'm obligated to pick fights with the other posters past Heat status ;)

I wasn't there from the beginning, I did a run in during I thing Page 23, or soemthing, and I have been there since then.  You should try it, you might get put in the next PPV on May 8.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

actually it has over 2000 posts. its the second largest thread on the board (word asociation thread is the only bigger one).

Guest One Bad Apple
You should try it, you might get put in the next PPV on May 8.

ONE BAD APPLE:

And good gravy, what an honor that would be!  One sec, I got someone on the line.  [picks up phone]  Hey ... man?

VOICE ON THE PHONE:

Yeah?

ONE BAD APPLE:

Listen ... Life ... I'm gonna hafta call ya back.

LIFE:

Something come up?

ONE BAD APPLE:

Yeah.  Pretty big opportunity ... something I can't really afford to miss.

LIFE:

I understand.  When can I get back to you?

ONE BAD APPLE:

Afterrrrr ... May 8th.

LIFE:

Ah, that's not too long.  I'll just wait for you here.

ONE BAD APPLE:

Okay, buddy ... lemme just put you on hold, then.

Guest One Bad Apple
i don't want to find that funny but I do.

It's like Peter Engel telling me I'm creative.

Guest RicFlairGlory
Yes I did. As a proud Bostonian, I feel it is my civic duty.  And I will continue to revel in the thrill of the Sox taking 3/4 form the Yanks and the Sox being 2 games up.  Nothing personal BTW, it's just my blind hatred for NY in general.

Then it must be that much more crushing when The BoSox CHOKE every year...

doesnt make new york any less filthy of a city...

Guest Anglesault

Have you  BEEN to NYC lately?

Ghast, you're moron. We both viewed the same thread and you were the idiot who wished death on the man. Don't even try to implicate me in that.

Im the moron for making a mistake which I admitted to? Anglesault you complain all the time with the same tired arguments that people have ripped to shreds over and over so Id say youre just a little bit more of a moron.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

the arguments haven't really been ripped to shreds Ghast.

::CWM gives ghast a COnspiracy BOmb::

BTW. this thread is now property of the OAOAST.

Guest Anglesault
Anglesault you complain all the time with the same tired arguments that people have ripped to shreds over and over so Id say youre just a little bit more of a moron.

Say what you will, but I have never wished death on someone on this board, mistake or not. I think that ranks me a bit higher than you.

This looks like the board for me!

Say what you will, but I have never wished death on someone on this board, mistake or not. I think that ranks me a bit higher than you.

You are the lowest. It doesn't matter what you say, you annoying, complaining jerk!

This looks like the board for me!

You are the lowest. It doesn't matter what you say, you annoying, complaining jerk!

Look who's writing, jackass!

You are not worth my time.

You don't seem very worthy either.  just take my advice and wait for him to come online.  You can also search this board for his smarks messenger, or email.