TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

The anglesault is annoying/stupid/etc. thread!

Guest muzanisa

He doesn't annoy me since this forum opened, since he doesn't appear over every thread no matter what it's about bashing the tired old Kurt's an M/E, Edge sucks, Test sucks ad nauseum. He can be funny, although when he is he flogs it to death and his monomania is quite entertaining in a scary way.

It's great that he has an ego about posting as well. His pride in being talked about shines through in all his posts and that is really funny; and now he has his own little stable as well.

Guest converge241

anglesault is one of my favorites! sure a little overbearing sometimes but he's dedicated to his tunnel vision with Angle at the end. His posts have made me laugh more than numerous others , whether the humor was intentional or not..

And it could be worse .. there could be Henrysaults or Hillbilly Jimsaults out there.. He's worshiping a performer I like.

I have also beat him up many times in his thread, it's more fun than you expect it to be.

Anglesault is obviously a fool, he worships one of the worst wrestlers alive, Kurt Angle.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

angle sucks your new here so I'll give you a tip: don't bait anglesault. as annoying,logical or whatever he'll keep coming. Anglesault will eat you for breakfast. you've got a right to your opinion and so does anglesault.

for the good of the board don't start a feud with anglesault, because he'll never let it drop.

I don't mind board feuds because I simply ignore them once they start. If Anglesault starts posting 1000 replies (as you implied he would) he'll be talking to himself.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

all right. it won't get too bad as long as you make good points.

you don't seem to be one of those stupid trolls who come on and make fun of popular wrestlers just to piss everyone off.

Guest The Man in Blak
angle sucks your new here so I'll give you a tip: don't bait anglesault. as annoying,logical or whatever he'll keep coming. Anglesault will eat you for breakfast.

Que?

Maybe later I'll go into detail on why I don't like Angle, it's a bit too late to do it right now though.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
angle sucks your new here so I'll give you a tip: don't bait anglesault. as annoying,logical or whatever he'll keep coming. Anglesault will eat you for breakfast.

Que?

okay that's exageration. anglesault will make post after post aout why angle is the greatest wrestler ever till everbody screams.

better??

Guest The Man in Blak
The Man in Blak approves of your explanation of his posting technique.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

lol. I may like anglesault, but I know that he can be really annoying sometimes.

Guest Anglesault
you don't seem to be one of those stupid trolls who come on and make fun of popular wrestlers just to piss everyone off.

Now maybe this is me, but I would call having a sig that says "Test kane and Edge arre better than Angle" just MIGHT be baiting.

Guest Risk
::Jason comes out and beats up the past & present aWo members.  jason then goes back to the Anglesault thread::

::Uses power of reality to make "Jason" dissolve into thin air.::

::Uses power of reality to make "Jason" dissolve into thin air.::

Too late, he is already back in the Anglesault thread.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Now maybe this is me, but I would call having a sig that says "Test kane and Edge arre better than Angle" just MIGHT be baiting.

well he was baiting but he wasn't ACTIVELY being a jerk. and It was two in the morning and I didn't feel like getting in an argument.