TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest admin

Faster server, newer server, forums moved

Guest admin

Ok, all of you.  Thanks to your help and support we can continue this forums and re-launch the site soon.    I would like to thank everyone very much for the donations, we currently have enough to pay a couple months for the server.  I have added the olf 280+ avatars we use to have so anyone can choose them.  Also if anyone cares the server is 100% ours, its a dedicated server.  The specs for those computer Gurus is and AMD Duron 1Ghz, 512 Meg ram, 40GB harddrive, on a 3GB line, from Time Warner.

Thats it for now.

Later.

Thanks again!

FYI: We will be posting the bill for the server as proof we arn't running of w/ the money.

Guest Muzz

We would like to thank everyone who donated money to keep theses forums up, we could do it without you all!

"We could do it without you all."

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Hoorah for a new server!

But let's get our profanity uncensored again!  This is #### bothersome!

Guest admin

I am VERY sorry about this typo and have corrected it.  When I moved the boards I waited till about 4:30am in the moring to switch them so that the least number of viewers would be affected.  It was a typo since i was ¼ awake when i did it all.

Again I am VERY sorry about that, and i hope you guys thought it as a joke or something or knew what i meant :).  Because without you guys we wouldn't be here anymore.  Thanks to you guys we raised our money to get out new server.

-SmartmarksAdmin

About the profanity, everytime we move the board we have to re-configure everything from scratch.  It should be off now. :)

Guest HVilleThugg

Ahhh...so that's why Crusen couldn't post the Metal Card...it makes perfect sense now.

Hey Admin guy!!

Da "just giving a shout out" H

Guest Zero_Cool

New server = (Y)!

Anyway...on a completely different note, if HVT and Bo get to have their Stubby-ish after post thingies, I think it is about time that LDP brings back his old "but you knew that"

Guest HVilleThugg

Hmmmm...you know Munch, you may be right......but....no!  See, I stole it from Stubby...Bo stole it from me....now there's no room for anymore sig quotes.  Now, don't you ever speak of this again.

Da "damning Munich to hell" H

Guest crusen86

(Y)!

<<< Look at that cool picture!

I am glad that the $1.95 I had in a PayPal account for an unknown reason could help this happen.

Guest admin

Whats the (Y) thing mean?  Y did we get a new server?  Every dollar donated went 1 step further than without it. :)

Guest Zero_Cool

(Y)! = thumbs up

Well, now I need a quote in my posts...

*takes some time to think one up*