TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HVilleThugg

Sjl metal card - wednesday, may 1st

Guest HVilleThugg

SJL Metal Card, Wednesday May 1st

Jew Date: 3pm BT on Wednesday

Arena: The Melon Arena, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

*Send all promos, requests, comments, transactions, demonic messages, bribes, first born children, kooky panda paraphenalia, King voodoo dolls, bitcing, moaning, complaining, etc...to Edwin, as I believe he'll be posting this show.  I think he's booking Crimson on Saturday too, so send all booking requests to him as well.  I got this card from Crusen, but if there's any problem with it...well, blow me, I got it from Crusen.  Besides, one of the mods can change it if they don't like it.  Bah!*

Card

Show Up Or Be Gone From The JL Match - Send to HVilleThugg

Jack The Ripper vs. The Reaper

- I've got no indication that these guys are still around. I may be wrong, but if they no show without a reason, bye bye.

- Word Limit: 3000

Tag Match - Send to TheBostonStrangler

XF9 (Ced Ordonez/Ash Ketchum) vs. "TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson/Tod deKindes

- TNT and Tod deKindes have been working real well together as a team.  Here, as requested, they get a chance to team up in a tag match against the impressive team from X Force 9, Ash Ketchum and Ced Ordonez.  Will the TNT/deKindes team continue to roll, or will X Force 9 derail the TT(double-T) train?  Oh, and Ash pulls double duty, because he's such a big man.

- Word Limit: 4000

Singles Match - Send to Suicide King

Frost vs. Vanguard

- Frost cost Vanguard the TV Title on Crimson by showing him a naked picture of Chyna.  Vanguard didn't think too highly of this tactic, and now these two familiar foes face off once more.  Will this be the end of Batman, or will be topple the iceberg once again.  Only time will tell.

Hardcore Stylez Match - Send to HVilleThugg

Insane Luchador vs. Poisyn

- Ummmm, well, a hardcore match is always a good crowd pleaser and is bound to get ratings up.  Who better to spill their guts and blood for entertainment than Rickmen and Poisyn.  Let the blood flow...

SHOW UP OR FUCKING DIE SINGLES MATCH - Send to TheBostonStrangler

Jacob Helmsley vs. Flexxx

- The message above was more directed at Jacob Helmsley, whose rise to the top of the fed has been short circuited by his lack of committment (i.e. - he never shows up).  Edwin doesn't like it when his superstars don't show up, especially those with potential.  On Wednesday, Jake goes up against the returning Flexxx, who has the potential to make serious waves at the top himself.  Will Flexxx funk all over the insane former Alliance member, or will Jacob finally show us all what he's got and make a serious move towards the top of this fed?  A great match from either man could see them rise...

- Word Limit: 4500

World Title #1 Contendership Match - Send to Suicide King

Xero vs. Ash Ketchum

- These two superstars have been mainstays in the JL for sometimes, and both want to hold that coveted world title just once.  They will fight it out to see who will get that chance at greatness.  Will we see the Ash Ketchum that defeated Chris Raynor a while back, or will Xero make him null (get it, Xero...zero...null?  I'm such a geek) and void?

- Word Limit: 5000

MAIN EVENT

World/European Titles Double Fall Match - Send to Edwin MacPhisto

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher vs. Z © vs. "Deathwish" Danny Williams

- With the vacant world title up for grabs, this match should be a doosey.  Flesher and Z are the #1 contenders to the world title, while Williams is the #1 contender to the European Title. This match goes for two falls. The first fall will decide the European champion, and the second fall will crown a new SJL World champion.  Will Z throw away his European Title for a chance to go for World gold, or will Deathwish pull the upset of the century and walk away with the big gold star?  Will Tom reach the belt he's been groomed to hold?  Who knows, but it should be one #### of a contest.  Oh, before you ask, no, you are not eliminated after the first fall.  It is quite possible for one person to win both titles, although, us on CC would appreciate it if you didn't do that, because if you do, then we have to go about jobbing you to Petro the Clown while ELK and GORO violently rape you.  Oh, and then GORO will eat your children.

- Word Limit: 6500

Da "back to frantically writing his own match" H

Guest midnight_burn

Looks like quite a good card, and that main event looks like it'll be a #### good match, and whoever comes out on top will certainly be a fitting successor to little ole me.

Oh well, back to frantically finishing my WF PPV match as well.

Guest Ash Ketchum

*drops to knees* INJUSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!

Ah, j/k.

Doesn't look all that bad. And if worse comes to worse (As I hope it won't), Ced can probably write the thing by himself because he's good.

AND WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME HE WAS NO-SHOWING???? I COULD'VE WROTE A #### HAIKU!!!! :_(

Guest ErekT2k

Bah @ the fact that me and Stryke never got any matches like that.

But great card, let's just hope Ash shows up.

Go Z! I'm rootin for ya!! If you lose, you're out of the family. I swear!

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Hey, what ever happened to that Josh Stark guy? Is he on a leave of absence or something?

Guest Ace309

Josh told me that this is much, much harder than it looks and that he won't have time for it.

.... which is really unfortunate, because we were going to work an angle together. That kid was *GOLD*.

Guest HVilleThugg

Yeah, he told me he was no showing the PPV, and that this was too much for him.  It's a shame because I liked his character...

Da "feverishly writing" H

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Thanks, Thugg.  I was out real late last night and just found the card from Crusen.  Thugg be da bomb!

Guest Tod deKindes

Question for Ced and Ash; in a match, you guys come out together or separately, and to what song?

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Oo, I'll answer this one.  They're both in X Force 9, and the stable music is "It's Going Down" by the X-Ecutioners.

Go me!

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Sorry for no-showing Crimson. It wasn't because of homework or anything...

It's a long story, but let me put it like this : It is cool to hang around with a bunch of redneck farmers at an auction show of farm equipment, then go golfing, then learn how to drive..... when I could have been finishing my match.

NOT.

Thanks a lot, father...

*loads an Uzi and stuffs it into dad's mouth, then pulls the fucking trigger*

I swear it won't happen again. Total blue-moon coincidence. If I no-show again, I'll get spankings from Johnny Generic. Not good.

Mafia. Not. On. The. Card?

But I'm always on the card whenever I'm active. There was most likely no where to fit me in. Day off for me.

Good thing HVT didn't put me on the card cause my comp os totaly messed up and for some reson Word isn't working. PLUS I think that I'm getting these virus from the Smarks. That's what the Nortan Anit Virus says.

Guest realitycheck

Since it doesn't say anything about it on the card, I can assume that countouts apply in my match and it is NOT no-DQ, right?

Oh, and, uh, who's this friarfunk guy? ;)

-Z

Guest WrestlingDeacon

So, since Josh Stark bailed out after his first match, in SJL continuity, one could say that he is still stuck on top of that shelf in Cleveland unable to get down from the Mall Brawl. I say we wait three years and then go back there and find him.

Yeah, so of course nobody repiles to my post...*sight* Something else to get me depresed about now...

Guest crusen86

Ah crap, still getting names confused.

Thanks heaps Thugg. Damn boards collapsing just seconds before I could post it...

Guest Kojack

Awwww I wasn't booked. Meh

Well I was caught up a lot in hockey damn Canucks.... but thats beside the pint. Yeah its just suprising cause a cople of weeks ago I beat Ced in a No DQ match and was palnning a feud with him and now he is up in the main event! Wow maybe ill get bumped sooon and get out of wrestling Dark Reaper and Cutthoart (No offence its just i wrestled you guys a lot)

Was I even close?

Anyways, I'll take my card off with a grain of salt...but that's not to say that I WON'T show up somehow on the show...

Guest CED Ordonez

OK now I've gotta ask, do TNT and deKindes come in together or separate?

-"I'm currently hacking up bloody phlegm. Damn allergies." Ced

Guest Ash Ketchum
Awwww I wasn't booked. Meh

Well I was caught up a lot in hockey damn Canucks.... but thats beside the pint. Yeah its just suprising cause a cople of weeks ago I beat Ced in a No DQ match and was palnning a feud with him and now he is up in the main event! Wow maybe ill get bumped sooon and get out of wrestling Dark Reaper and Cutthoart (No offence its just i wrestled you guys a lot)

*laughs* Canucks blew it. GO WINGS!!! :D

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Kojack, you won that match because Ced didn't put any effort into his that one time. Both matches were lackluster, yours just happened to win.

Guest Kojack

I know that FLexxx. Damn Canucks! DAMN YOU CANUCKS!!! Anyways I hope I shall be booked for the next show

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Attention to all people in my matches: I won't be around tomorrow afternoon. Therefore, no extensions. When I get home, I'm immediately marking these matches. If it's in my box, then I'll consider it. Otherwise, tough luck. Just letting you know.

Sign in to follow this