TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Where's the WWE Folder?

Guest Loss

He didn't "bitch", though, so your assumptions were incorrect. He criticized some things about the show that he didn't like, but he wasn't doing a series of one-line posts about how much everything in the world sucks. You haven't even seen the thread.

Anglesault criticizes the SD spoilers every week, it's just a part of life. And normally his opinion is spot on, it's just that some people don't get what he looks for in a wrestling angle/match. Personally, i like his take on things, and it's certainly a lot better than some of the other threads which have basically become about either 'Benoit is the greatest' or 'Benoit is being held down'. (the latter still comes up despite the fact he made HHH tap out TWICE in the same match). As an example - someone made a thread about Eddie Guerrero winning the WWF/E grand slam and that then became another excuse to *yawn* list every title Benoit has won. Those people need to be banned more than AS.

As for MrZ, i have only ever noticed one weird comment by him in the WWE folder, which was then mentioned in a thread dedicated to it by TheJewof2001. I see no reason why he should be suspended for having a differing opinion, unless valid proof is given to show he does it specifically to be a wise-ass and stir shit.

Question: Is it possible to ban someone from posting in a folder but allow them to continue reading it?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
He didn't "bitch", though, so your assumptions were incorrect. He criticized some things about the show that he didn't like, but he wasn't doing a series of one-line posts about how much everything in the world sucks. You haven't even seen the thread.

Oh, you make it sound so civil.

Try and convince him he's the least bit wrong.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Anglesault criticizes the SD spoilers every week, it's just a part of life. And normally his opinion is spot on, it's just that some people don't get what he looks for in a wrestling angle/match. Personally, i like his take on things, and it's certainly a lot better than some of the other threads which have basically become about either 'Benoit is the greatest' or 'Benoit is being held down'. (the latter still comes up despite the fact he made HHH tap out TWICE in the same match). As an example - someone made a thread about Eddie Guerrero winning the WWF/E grand slam and that then became another excuse to *yawn* list every title Benoit has won. Those people need to be banned more than AS.

As for MrZ, i have only ever noticed one weird comment by him in the WWE folder, which was then mentioned in a thread dedicated to it by TheJewof2001. I see no reason why he should be suspended for having a differing opinion, unless valid proof is given to show he does it specifically to be a wise-ass and stir shit.

The weird comment was that I liked the Big Show. I don't really see why that's so weird though.

Oh and AS's opions are usually spot on... like about Randy Orton. And Brock Lesnar when he was starting out.

Oh, wait...

The weird comment was that I liked the Big Show. I don't really see why that's so weird though.

Oh and AS's opions are usually spot on... like about Randy Orton. And Brock Lesnar when he was starting out.

Oh, wait...

If you actually like the Big Show then it's not, i think it was just the way you phrased it made it sound like you were just stirring shit. Only you know either way.

I wasnt around here when Brock and Randy were starting out, but they were both shit at the beginning of their respective careers. Any comments made about that would have been valid. If they've improved their games since then it's not really his (or anyone's) fault, is it? It's more a credit to them that they managed to stop (most ) people hating them.

Yeah... why was Zsasz suspended before AS was?

Someone want to tell me why I'd care at ALL what value our "internet stock" has? The people talking about us clearly don't look further than the WWE folder (one folder of how many? 20?), so fuck 'em.

Because what other people think of the message board that you post on for recreation actually affect your life.....or something.

I meant it.

Why can I still see CE?

It'd be funny if you got banned from every folder but CE.........*checks his screen and see's hardcore discussion is the only forum he can access* ah fuck.

Guest Loss

I would only do that if I thought he was wrong. Perhaps that's the difference between you and me.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I would only do that if I thought he was wrong. Perhaps that's the difference between you and me.

Yeah, I think he's wrong, when I try to convince him he is.

The difference between you and me is that I take the problems I have with posters to their faces, and don't go behind their backs to get them suspended from the WWE Folder without any warning and just because I don't like their opinions. I'd just drop them a PM, maybe.

THAT'S the difference between you and me, Loss.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

The funny thing is, nikjohns told me I'm unsuspended Monday. So this whole thing is pointless, except for veiled insults and insinuations thrown at me. I talked to nikjohns for FIVE MINUTES on AIM and we reached a civil agreement that we were both happy on. Of course nik's AIM name was available, and I was ABLE to have a pleasant discussion with him, unlike another WWE mod who refused and sent messages to me through nik.

I take the problems I have with posters to their faces, and don't go behind their backs to get them suspended from the WWE Folder without any warning

I'm not the only one who sees the irony of a statement like this about an Internet messageboard, am I?

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Why Nikjohns, who has never added anything substantial to the board is continously given power and bent over backwards for puzzles me. I don't know what Zsasz did, nor do I care. I just don't like Nikjohns. Please don't ban me for saying that, please.

The funny thing is, nikjohns told me I'm unsuspended Monday. So this whole thing is pointless, except for veiled insults and insinuations thrown at me. I talked to nikjohns for FIVE MINUTES on AIM and we reached a civil agreement that we were both happy on. Of course nik's AIM name was available, and I was ABLE to have a pleasant discussion with him, unlike another WWE mod who refused and sent messages to me through nik.

Hey guys:

I think Zsasz is talking about Loss!

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Hey guys:

I think Zsasz is talking about Loss!

No. it's CC.

Damn that Jezebel.

Guest evenflowDDT
I meant it.

Why can I still see CE?

I imagine Tom'd have to do it. Try shooting him a PM. I'll do it too...let's see who's banned first!

Guest Dazed
Why Nikjohns, who has never added anything substantial to the board is continously given power and bent over backwards for puzzles me. I don't know what Zsasz did, nor do I care. I just don't like Nikjohns. Please don't ban me for saying that, please.

lol

Whose bright idea was it to suspend Drury?

That guy was awesome

You would think nik and Loss would realise by now that no matter what they do- the WWE folder will not become this place full of intelligent discussion

Why do I get attacked oh well fuck it my Monday nights will be fine without having to be mentally abused by a bunch of people.

Thanks.

Well let me give my final words on this whole thing. I think it is rediculous that just because a few people don't personally or because I have had a tagline at the end of my messages since the days of Ranstylvania that I should lose permission to view something on the internet. If that's how you feel fine but I think a notice or something would have been great. It's not right that you just go behind somebody's back and do something like that. Oh well not to use the longevity thing but about 4 years rolling with the whole thing and this is what happened that's alright with me nothing I can do about. I just think a notice would have been nice or something informing me why I am unable to go to the WWE section but oh well I guess shit like this happens.

Thanks.

Guest Anglesault

That guy was awesome

You would think nik and Loss would realise by now that no matter what they do- the WWE folder will not become this place full of intelligent discussion

Why do I get attacked oh well fuck it my Monday nights will be fine without having to be mentally abused by a bunch of people.

Thanks.

"Thanks" kind of kills the whole walking out in a huff thing.

That guy was awesome

Thanks.

"Thanks" kind of kills the whole walking out in a huff thing.

It's just the tagline thing and if you weren't a Yankees fan I would have gone off on you but I held back.

Thanks.

Guest Anglesault

I'm sorry, the post just loses all of the intimidation factor after you thank me.

I meant it.

Why can I still see CE?

I imagine Tom'd have to do it. Try shooting him a PM. I'll do it too...let's see who's banned first!

Not going to happen. "Ban" yourselves from the folder by not clicking on it.

Why Nikjohns, who has never added anything substantial to the board is continously given power and bent over backwards for puzzles me.  I don't know what Zsasz did, nor do I care.  I just don't like Nikjohns.  Please don't ban me for saying that, please.

lol

Yuk it up. I got my eye on you.

Well let me give my final words on this whole thing. I think it is rediculous that just because a few people don't personally or because I have had a tagline at the end of my messages since the days of Ranstylvania that I should lose permission to view something on the internet. If that's how you feel fine but I think a notice or something would have been great. It's not right that you just go behind somebody's back and do something like that. Oh well not to use the longevity thing but about 4 years rolling with the whole thing and this is what happened that's alright with me nothing I can do about. I just think a notice would have been nice or something informing me why I am unable to go to the WWE section but oh well I guess shit like this happens.

Thanks.

I don't say shit about the "Thanks." It's that you're a complete idiot about things and barely post coherently. If this is what you're like after four years of refinement, you were probably bottom-of-the-barrel LivingWithStyle.com/SomethingAwful.com quality. Seriously, I've never heard anything insightful or new in a post of yours, and that you think you've got quality because you've been here a long time is laughable. Choken One was here forever and a day but we banned him for posting diarrhea that wasn't nearly as bad as yours.

Uhm, someone better temporarily suspend Kotz before he makes someone cry.

The WWE folder is in my pants.

Wait. Wrong thread. Wrong FOLDER. Oh well it stays

...I don't get it...

Well let me give my final words on this whole thing.  I think it is rediculous that just because a few people don't personally or because I have had a tagline at the end of my messages since the days of Ranstylvania that I should lose permission to view something on the internet.  If that's how you feel fine but I think a notice or something would have been great.  It's not right that you just go behind somebody's back and do something like that.  Oh well not to use the longevity thing but about 4 years rolling with the whole thing and this is what happened that's alright with me nothing I can do about.  I just think a notice would have been nice or something informing me why I am unable to go to the WWE section but oh well I guess shit like this happens.

Thanks.

I don't say shit about the "Thanks." It's that you're a complete idiot about things and barely post coherently. If this is what you're like after four years of refinement, you were probably bottom-of-the-barrel LivingWithStyle.com/SomethingAwful.com quality. Seriously, I've never heard anything insightful or new in a post of yours, and that you think you've got quality because you've been here a long time is laughable. Choken One was here forever and a day but we banned him for posting diarrhea that wasn't nearly as bad as yours.

Exactly my thoughts. I think most people refine or improve their posting skills as their tenure on the board or any board increases. Even a lot of the good posters today were pretty bad when they first broke out onto the scene. Most of my posts at the old EZBoard were quite bad, but as time passed, I learned to do simple things like spelling, grammar and punctuation.

This may be just a messageboard, but I don't think that it's asking too much for your posts to be readable. Not every single word needs to be spelled correctly, but simple stuff like basic grammar and those weird dots called periods should be a given when you've been posting on boards for a lengthy time.

With that said, Drury, your posting skills haven't changed a bit since you began posting. It's a shame, too, since it's past the point where your age could be used as an excuse. It's too bad, though, since even when you stop posting things like, "Why do I get attacked oh well fuck it my Monday nights will be fine without having to be mentally abused by a bunch of people," you'll still have to learn to say something original or something that is an actual contribution, instead of echoing thoughts of others or saying something that's obvious, albeit, in a less comprehensive manner.

Thanks.