TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

The official vince takes up too much.........

Why does everything on Smackdown have to revolve around him in some way?  Let's all hope and pray that the other three don't show up again, or other previously unheard of McMahons who are just as bad.

Guest Anglesault

You KNOW Stephy Baby will be back when Hunter gets his head out of his ass and turns heel.

other previously unheard of McMahons

What happened to the illegitimate McMahon from TE1?

Sorry Salt, but HGH thinks he's over as a face, don't look for a full-fleged heel turn anytime soon.....don't look for him to remove his la cabeza from his el buttismo anytime soon either.......

What about Vince's Irish ancestor Angus McMahon? He'll probably show up soon.

Guest crandamaniac
Let's all hope and pray that the other three don't show up again, or other previously unheard of McMahons who are just as bad.

Well Vince does have a thing for Hillbillys, so maybe there's a Cousin Hillbilly McMahon somewhere

Guest Anglesault
Let's all hope and pray that the other three don't show up again, or other previously unheard of McMahons who are just as bad.

Well Vince does have a thing for Hillbillys, so maybe there's a Cousin Hillbilly McMahon somewhere

Clem McMahon?

Jethro McMahon?

Shane does resemble Jericho in some ways.  

I have another question:

Is demanding TV time heriditary?

You forgot about old Granny McMahon.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

How about crazy Uncle Cletus who always carries around his removed testicle?

What about Vince's Irish ancestor Angus McMahon? He'll probably show up soon.

Hey, I resemble that remark.

Anyway, Angus is scottish.

:)

Guest Mystery Eskimo

Don't forget, Vince is in the process of cloning himself so he can be on twice as much WWF tv as before, and become tag champion.

I can see it now. Face Vince versus Heel Vince... then, there wouldn't even be any of those stupid wrestlers getting in the way of his air time!!!

Guest Big Poppa Popick

And that's when I start hoping against hope that the plane crashes...

/qualifer, and it has vince in it

Woudln't work. If Vince was able to clone himself once, he'd be able to do it a MILLION times... he wouldn't need fans anymore, he could just watch the programs himself...

Guest dreamer420

I think it makes the show more interesting.  It's good to have an authority figure like Vince, because everyone wants to see him get his ass kicked.  Things would get a whole lot more stale if Vince removed himself from tv.

Maybe not removed, but restricted. C'mon, you can't say this Stacey shit is good?

Guest Big McLargeHuge

You mean to tell me that a 50 year old man with tits lusting after a 20 year old blonde with no tits, doesn't scream ratings?

You are crazy. The angle is gold. In fact, fuck the wrestling segments of the shows. Smackdown should be renamed "Vince and Stacey's Super Happy Fun Hour" (with co-host Steph's tits). No wrestling, just Vince and women half his age. Imagine the ratings. In fact all the PPVs should be renamed. Can't you just picture Vincelash, Armagevince, Vince Way Out, UnforgiVince and King of the Vince?

You mean to tell me that a 50 year old man with tits lusting after a 20 year old blonde with no tits, doesn't scream ratings?

You are crazy. The angle is gold. In fact, fuck the wrestling segments of the shows. Smackdown should be renamed "Vince and Stacey's Super Happy Fun Hour" (with co-host Steph's tits). No wrestling, just Vince and women half his age. Imagine the ratings. In fact all the PPVs should be renamed. Can't you just picture Vincelash, Armagevince, Vince Way Out, UnforgiVince and King of the Vince?

Yes, and where would Shane, Stephanie, and Lt. Commander Data (Linda) be?