TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

PPV schedule for 2004 and 2005

Guest TigerDriver91

Why is there no PPV for the month of March? And WrestleMania will be in April?

The PPV is in Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico is an island. It has beaches. Henceforth, BATB would be a good name for the PPV. :)

What other names do you suggest? I guess they coujld bring back old WWE PPV names like Fully Loaded, Breakdown or they could simply use a WCW/ECW PPV name. ;)

October should no doubt be "Halloween Havoc"

December PPV for RAW should be "Starrcade" or maybe have the December PPV be both RAW and Smackdown...and call it "Starrcade"...and get rid of Survivor Series :D

I NEVER want to see WWE Starrcade... It seems so wrong for them to use that name.

It would be like if WCW won the war, bought WWF, and then had a show called WCW WrestleMania.

they should give Smackdown that PR PPV. All the high flyers are on SD. It's too many PPVS and not enough time to build for each. That's why all the storylines drag. If Kane/Hardy had a good 2-3 month build up, then people would care, but Matt already beat Kane at the last PPV so why should I put down $40 to see that match again after I just saw it a month ago. Remember way back when WWF/E Had 5 PPVs a year and each storyline was good because you was building up story over a long period of time. That's why everyone thinks the writing team sucks. They're running out of idead because every month, you need to think of something fresh which is hard to do without looking rediculous (Katie Vick, Matt/Lita/Kane)

Why is there no PPV for the month of March?

To lengthen the build-up between No Way Out and Wrestlemania.

And WrestleMania will be in April?

Yes. Off the top of my head, I can cite Wrestlemania V and VIII as past examples.

1/9/05 TBA  (Raw) Puerto Rico

I'd mark out if Savio Vega came back for an appearance. :headbang:

Guest Astro
Somethng's got to give with this double ppv a month schedule. It might have a little intrigue in the beginning, but we all know how Vince runs things into the ground. I can only think about the expansion of smackdown on UPN because he saw the monster ratings on raw. Not within a year's time BOTH ratings dropped and haven't recovered since. Vince wants to kill his own creation :lol: Next thing you know he hires back Chyna and X-Pac and makes them tag team champions.

go away