TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Astro

PPV and Rock news

Guest Astro

World Wrestling Entertainment has released their 2005 pay-per-view schedule and it reveals some interesting tidbits. First off in 2005 the WWE is planning on

adding an additional Raw pay-per-view which will be the first ever pay-per-view

held in Puerto Rico. This is scheduled to take place on January 9th. Also

there will be an additional Smackdown pay-per-view added in October which will

bring the yearly pay-per-view total in the WWE up to fifteen events.

World Wrestling Entertainment also announced that this year's Survivor Series

will take place in Cleveland Ohio and Armageddon will take place in Atlanta

Georgia. Next year's Royal Rumble will emanate from Fresno California and No

Way Out will happen in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.

--------

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has signed on to make yet another movie. The newest movie he will be working on will be called Gridiron Gang. It will be a Columbia Pictures movie based teenagers in a juvenile detention center who get their lives straightened out by playing football.

Guest Frank_Nabbit

More useless news:

Mike "Nova" Bucci again worked his new fitness character at the house show in Trenton, NJ yesterday. Interestingly enough though, he was announced as "Simon Dean." This appears to be a rib on WWE agent Dean Malenko. Malenko's real name is Dean Simon. No word on if Simon Dean will now be the regular name of Bucci's character.

credit: PWInsider.com

Minnesota's Star Tribune reports that Brock Lesnar refused to sign a WWE poster of him that a fan brought to him over the weekend at Vikings training camp. Lesnar told the fan that he is no longer signing WWE merchandise.

"That was a part of my life, and I just don't sign that stuff anymore," Lesnar said. "Just in case I never go back. They'd have that and they'd just sell it on eBay."

Guest TigerDriver91
Minnesota's Star Tribune reports that Brock Lesnar refused to sign a WWE poster of him that a fan brought to him over the weekend at Vikings training camp. Lesnar told the fan that he is no longer signing WWE merchandise.

"That was a part of my life, and I just don't sign that stuff anymore," Lesnar said. "Just in case I never go back. They'd have that and they'd just sell it on eBay."

Such an amusing person...

One day he is fighting with fellow football players and the next he refuses to sign a WWE item. What next? Threatening to kill people using the internet? :P

Guest JoeyStyles

Angle's Creative Stroke; RVD's New Deal

Posted By Ashish on 08.08.04

News on two of WWE's top stars...

- Kurt Angle has had a big hand in how his character has been booked recently. He has spent a lot of time playing politics backstage to get more involved.

- Rob Van Dam HAS signed a new deal with WWE.

Credit: PWTorch.com

WWE News: Graham, Dress Code, Benjamin, More

WWE news items.....

- Superstar Billy Graham has put up many of his personal things for auction on eBay, including the jacket he wore to the 2004 WWE Hall of Fame induction. Visit superstarbillygraham.com for more details.

- WWE's new dress code requirement has been accepted for the most part. Many of the wrestlers don't like it, but for the most part, everyone is following it.

- Shelton Benjamin showed some ring rust during his return matches at house shows over the weekend.

- The Smackdown house show in Baltimore on Saturday was a success with 6000 fans. Everyone was upbeat due to the strong show.

Credit: PWInsider.com

Guest ally mccoist

If the gay community was really witty they'd put pictures of Lesnar on every gay mag and proclaim him the new gay idol just to piss him the fuck off. "I don't like gays. Put that in your little notebook. I don't like ga....hey whats my ugly mug doing on Euroboy magazine?"

World Wrestling Entertainment has released their 2005 pay-per-view schedule and it reveals some interesting tidbits. First off in 2005 the WWE is planning on

adding an additional Raw pay-per-view which will be the first ever pay-per-view

held in Puerto Rico. This is scheduled to take place on January 9th. Also

there will be an additional Smackdown pay-per-view added in October which will

bring the yearly pay-per-view total in the WWE up to fifteen events.

World Wrestling Entertainment also announced that this year's Survivor Series

will take place in Cleveland Ohio and Armageddon will take place in Atlanta

Georgia. Next year's Royal Rumble will emanate from Fresno California and No

Way Out will happen in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.

--------

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has signed on to make yet another movie. The newest movie he will be working on will be called Gridiron Gang. It will be a Columbia Pictures movie based teenagers in a juvenile detention center who get their lives straightened out by playing football.

Source???

For the "Gridiron Gang" you can read any of the whole first page of results from google for confirmation. Although maybe you are, and rightfully so, asking him to credit his sources.