TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

I took a big shit at work yesterday.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

For the past couple months, I've been in the process of writing a song called "Poopin' on the Clock." It's one of my favorite hobbies at work, as the bathroom is a nice little jaunt away from all the hustle and bustle of warehouse life.

You shit on the toliet? What was the shower stall not available?

I always wondered about that. When you shit in the shower, do you have to like mash it down with your feet ala the grape process in wine-making, or does it just naturally break up and wash away on its own?

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Chalk up Nevermortal falling into the Banky wannabe genre with Zsasz. Give it up, boys.

I took a shit at work THREE times yesterday.

But, they couldn't have all felt good. You probably had the runs. When I get the runs, my shit feels like acid on the way out.

I hate it when you go to defecate but the idiot before you hasn't bothered putting the seat up before they urinated and so there's wee-wee all over the toilet seat. And you really need to go, but it's the most disgusting thing ever (bar maybe when there is faeces on the seat). DILEMMA~!

This reminds me of the time some fat women came into the grocery store I work at and apparently exploded in the bathroom. The whole place had shit all over, it was on the wall, in the sink, and some of it actually landed in the toilet. Of course, then she walked around the store with her huge ass wet with shit and pieces of it actually still on the pants.

I pity the cab driver who had to take her home and I especially pity whoever got into the cab after her.

Guest Flyboy
This reminds me of the time some fat women came into the grocery store I work at and apparently exploded in the bathroom. The whole place had shit all over, it was on the wall, in the sink, and some of it actually landed in the toilet.

Reminds me of a shit I took at a Wal-Mart about 5 years ago.

Guest Smark-Raving Mad

I clogged the toilet at work for the first time Friday.

Nothing quite says, "job well done," like clogging a toilet. I think I earned my paycheck this week.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Chalk up Nevermortal falling into the Banky wannabe genre with Zsasz. Give it up, boys.

Actually, I always thought the stuff people thought of as Banky-esque was more Inc then you. Same with this thread.