TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

TSM Game Chatter Thread

A few teams are wrapping up their series. We have Oakland and Minnesota in a battle of division leaders. Esteban Loaiza makes his second start for the Yankees, and we've got Cleveland and Chicago in an important divisional series.

Guest Staravenger

Will Baltimore be able to make a Wild Card birth? Will the Yankees continue ass raping the blue Jays? Will the Arionza Diamondbacks continue to suck more shit than toilet? Major League Baseball continues...

Hopefully Texas can salvage something from the Baltimore series, especially with three games coming up against the Yankees. The Rangers are still just 1.5 games down on Oakland but are in real danger of falling back to third in the division with their vaunted offence struggling and their starting pitching holding on by a thread.

Guest Staravenger
Hm, hopefully the Jays can at least lay a whooping on Loaiza and make me feel a little better.

HA HA HA! And with that, I just cursed Loaiza. Damn It's annoying typing his name because I always type it wrong, or do so and have to correct myself.

Nice to see El Duque is back to his 1998 ways of being a very good and (to a degree) dominant picther. I was a little skeptic when I heard he was signed in April, but now I'm eating those words with lettuce and tomato.

Guest Anglesault
Hm, hopefully the Jays can at least lay a whooping on Loaiza and make me feel a little better.

Eh, why break up the magical run we're on?

You do realize AS, the Blue Jays have quit. Sorry Jays fans, but this is a team who doesn't care anymore. No suprise since the supposed leader is Carlos Delgado. Who's more worried about some stupid protest, than actually *gasp* helping the team by excepting a trade. But, Carlos only cares about the money and look for the overpaid stiff, to pad the numbers so some stupid team will waste 13 million on the overrated dog.

If the O's somehow come back and get within 3 games of the Wild Card by the end of the season then Lee deserves the manager of the year honors.

If the O's somehow come back and get within 3 games of the Wild Card by the end of the season then Lee deserves the manager of the year honors.

Well, they do play Toronto 13 more times this year, so anything is possible.

A's place Chad Bradford on the DL and call up Jairo Garcia. He began the year in single-A and for the year he has 79 strikeouts to 18 walks in 51 1/3 innings pitched, allowing just four earned runs.

5 runs in 6 innings is good enough, I guess.

Last year the playoff teams were on fire. Florida went 32-22(18-8 in September) in the final two months. Chicago Cubs went 34-21(19-8 in September). San Francisco went 32-21(18-8 in September). Yankees went 35-21(18-9 in September). Boston went 32-23(17-9 in September). Minnesota Twins were the hottest at 37-18(19-7 in September). Oakland went 34-20(20-9 in August).

Does everybody think it'll happen again? Who do they expect to go "red hot" in the homestretch?

I expect the Yankees, Athletics, Twins, Braves, Cardinals and Dodgers really begin to pull away in their respect divisions. I think the Rangers or Angels will wind up being the AL WC team and the Cubs or Giants to be the NL WC team.

Guest Staravenger

Yankees down 5-4 with Crosby on 1st, 1 out in the bottom of the 9th. Can the Yankees pull out a win?

Just hope they don't hit into a double play so Sierra can bat...if they don't tie or win the game beforehand.

Guest Staravenger

God Damn it....Toronto wins because the Yankees offense was sleeping for the first 6 innings.

Damn it, Lidle knew the recipe for the pimp juice, now the whole league will probably know. It will be a sad day when I see Mike Sweeney drinking pimp juice during the 7th inning.

*According to reports the Yankees have somehow gotten the recipe, that stupid fucker Lidle probably sold it to them.

Great stuff from Harold Reynolds tonight on Baseball Tonight:

-Mariners farm system is depleted because they draft college players.

-Angels have been on a great run for four or five years.

-A's made a mistake by giving up on Kevin Gregg because he was drafted out of high school.

I swear he's becoming even more idiotic than Kruk.

Guest Anglesault

In case anyone cares, I'll be going on a road trip with a couple of friends down to my old stomping grounds in Baton Rouge. I'll be gone for a week or so.

Great stuff from Harold Reynolds tonight on Baseball Tonight:

-A's made a mistake by giving up on Kevin Gregg because he was drafted out of high school.

The Orioles also didn't spend money on pitching. What are they giving Sidney Ponson? Pails of fish?

Come to think of it, I wouldn't doubt it.

:lol:

229031_nonono.GIF

Not yet.