TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix Fury Legdrop

*SPOILER* Surprise for Tonight's Show

Guest The Last Free Voice

Well there's Desire's mystery man. And Shelley gets to carry a lunk! YAY.

eh, I don't think he's good, but I could be wrong. I just whish Shelley got to showcase his skills against someone more his style. Who knows, Shelley could prove himself Superman tonight, and get a push out of it...

Okay, odds are that wont happen.

Guest Staravenger

I was more excited with the surprise I had in my visit to the bathroom 20 minutes ago. JAMAL!?! Couldn't they spring for a TALENTED big guy? Maybe Vader? Wait, I forgot how much he and Russo hate each other.

RIKISHI! Wait, he sucks too...

I'd say Samoa Joe, if they needed a big guy. But they still have the whole ROH situation towork out before that happens...

So, the question of the moment becomes, Is Shelley good enough to carry Jamal to a watchable match?

I was more excited with the surprise I had in my visit to the bathroom 20 minutes ago. JAMAL!?! Couldn't they spring for a TALENTED big guy? Maybe Vader? Wait, I forgot how much he and Russo hate each other.

RIKISHI! Wait, he sucks too...

Vader was in TNA for a few shots, however. I'm not against Vader showing up again, but the last time he was so blown up no good really came of it.

Good god I forgot all about that. must have blocked it out.... Didn't the Road Warriors show up too or something?

Guest Staravenger
Good god I forgot all about that. must have blocked it out.... Didn't the Road Warriors show up too or something?

Last show of December 2002 I think, with the TNA vs. SEX storyline. They only wrestled once in the Rhodes/Jarrett/LOD vs. Russo/xXx match I think.

I didn't expect much from Vader though. Vader/Rhodes vs. The Harris Brothers is NOT an exciting main event in my opinion. Besides, didn't he have problems in Japan before his TNA appearences? (Something with the Yakuza I think)

Guest Real F'n Show

This spoiler sucks. I wanna know who the other guys in the guantlet are.

Guest whitemilesdavis

Jamal's OK. He's a big guy, he's pretty agile, and he's got charisma. I think there's a bit of a big man bias around here. Sure he doesn't wrestle the cruiser style, but that wouldn't make sense would it? Doesn't the little guy need some upper hand in a match against a larger opponent? If a guy is bigger, more agile, stronger, and a better technical wrestler, the smaller guy never has a shot.

Guest Donners

He was rumoured to be teamed up with Samoa Joe, so even if you don't like Jamal, this may not be bad news.

Guest Staravenger

Jamal was very unimpressive in his previous TNA stint, so why bother bringing him back? Plus he's known to injure people, which kinda bit his push in the ass in WWE (when he injured Pat Patterson)

I just heard there are MORE than 20 Men for the Gauntlet Match...am I hearing things, or is this true?

So, the question of the moment becomes, Is Shelley good enough to carry Jamal to a watchable match?

The answer to that question; nope.

And it wasn't all Ekmo's fault either. Shelley is so used to doing the Junior Heavyweight technical matches that he was just fucking lossed tonight when it came to selling for a big guy. Hell, I *think* he was responsible for the blown spot they had.