TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

Fuck Me.

But I don't want to end up being best man at my gay brother's wedding with a Bruce Villanche looking character and the fucking real life Radio in the audience.

It's going to happen anyways. He's here, he's going to be queer, get used to it.

Gerald is great though cause he talks like an old, southern black man. It's actually pretty funny, but I can't really understand what he is saying most of the time. Like I thought he said his brother played for the Detroit Pistons and started talking about it, but then he told me he actually said that his brother had a pistol.

Jim is just annoying, as he's not retarded but just incredibly annoying. So I guess I'm saying that I'd rather have my bro be gay with Gerald than Jim.

Gerald is great though cause he talks like an old, southern black man. It's actually pretty funny, but I can't really understand what he is saying most of the time. Like I thought he said his brother played for the Detroit Pistons and started talking about it, but then he told me he actually said that his brother had a pistol.

That kind of person I can actually picture, as there were lots of those people in my school.