TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Is Randy thread for 08.16.04

The Diva Search winner becomes Edge's ho-bag, and then you can have a girl-swapping E&C group.

I think some of us are still in denial about the Diva Search.

Heh, that'd be a pretty good way to use the winner. She might as well do something, so that works.

Benoit is greater than the IC Title, you say?

Because even when Benoit as THE WORLD CHAMPION, The IC Champ was featured in the same or more segments/matches than Benoit was every week on Raw.

Still, I'll take JERICHO Vs. BENOIT IC TITLE FEUD over a month's buildup of an Orton/Benoit rematch where we know Benoit ain't getting the title back and then Benoit having nothing to chase/feud for.

Guest Fook
Who's Triple H going to feud with now?

Regal.

I can see HHH/Regal and Flair/Eugene for Unforgiven.

Christy > Carmella.

I don't know, maybe it's just me.....but Christy strikes me as unbelievably obnoxious and a straight up corn ball

Fine qualities for a non-wrestling Diva, if you ask me.

Her ice cream skit last week showed more personality than anything else any of those girls have done.

It made ME want to punch her face in.

World Title: Orton Vs. Eugene Vs. Triple H

I-C Title: Jericho Vs. Benoit

NO.

Right, I completely forgot about Regal.

After his feud with Regal, for some downtime before the feud with Randy, I wonder if Triple H will feud with Jericho. They haven't had much interaction for a long time.

Guest Quik

The redhead is an obnoxious whore, but she's a very attractive obnoxious whore. Truly hot redheads don't come along often (Lita's the best we have in the WWE... see what I mean?), so she better fucking beat Carmella "Meat curtains" Descesareeyabuchagrossi.

The redhead is an obnoxious whore, but she's a very attractive obnoxious whore. Truly hot redheads don't come along often (Lita's the best we have in the WWE... see what I mean?), so she better fucking beat Carmella "Meat curtains" Descesareeyabuchagrossi.

Christy is hot, but a jackass. She acts so fuckin annoying and airheaded, and her facial reactions during skits makes me wanna stab her in the neck. I can't stand her

I like Tracy with her cute little ass, and Joy.

What I would like the most though, is if they would just can all of their asses tonight in the middle of the ring and announce it was just a prank.

Guest Reservoir_Kitty

The WWE is full of attractive (well, some of 'em, anyway) and obnoxious whores, so I fail to see the reason to add one more to the roster. Christy has an annoying, 16 year old Valley Girl vibe that sickens me whenever I have to see her bound onto the screen and squeal with enthusiasm (for $250,000). That being said, I hope she goes, and fast.

I'm guessing they'll dump Carmella tonight regardless of the votes... she didn't care enough to show up at a PPV; how can they trust her to show up at something like a house show? Christy's elimination will have to wait another week, *sigh*.

I for one am excited to see how Evolution reacts to Randall's new shiny. Will he be outright booted out of the group, or will it be eventual because he won't job to his buddy Triple H? Triple H's interactions with Regal and Eugene should be good too. I really enjoy Regal's character, even though it's an important part of the Eugene character (which I loathe).

RAW ...might be good? Hmm. Half an hour to go, yay!

I have a feeling it's gonna lead to HHH wanting Orton to do the job to him as a sign of respect, but Orton refuses to do so because Benoit gets in his head about being his own man and hornoring the title.

This will lead to Evolution turning on orton and making him face. Edge will be the one who sets him up and is intiated into Evolution.

I hope

Guest Staravenger

I was wondering who was missing from the group of whores who weren't under contract to WWE yet. I am now having horrible nightmares of Gail Kim JUMPING into a ball to be eliminated last night.

Christy > Carmella.

I don't know, maybe it's just me.....but Christy strikes me as unbelievably obnoxious and a straight up corn ball

Fine qualities for a non-wrestling Diva, if you ask me.

Her ice cream skit last week showed more personality than anything else any of those girls have done.

It made ME want to punch her face in.

Cuz Christy's a natural heel!

SIGN HER, VINCE, SIGN HER!!!!!

Starting off the show w/ Tajiri and Rhyno taking out La Res for the titles would be a smart idea. The crowds have been getting behind Rhyjiri for the past month or so now and it would keep them hot for the rest of the night. That is, until the Diva's come out and deflate the whole crowd.

If we get a Benoit/Orton rematch tonight I expect an Edge heel turn. Poor Benoit.

I'd enjoy an E and C reunion but only if they're treated like serious characters. And no Tomko. Give A-Train his spot instead. It could work by having Trish say that she called up an old friend or something. Then you send Tomko back to OVW (or just kill him or something, whatever works.)

Guest Quik

I was reading the bios for the Diva Search bitches on the WWE website. The redhead and the twins were members of the Juggy Dance Squad.

Nation-wide search? Can you say "bullshit"?

Orton should know his role and give the title to HHH in the middle of the ring in FINGER POKE OF DOOM PART 2. Earl Hebner can count the 1...2...3.

Wait, Carmella didn't show for the PPV? Ha ha. What a cunt.

Literally. :ph34r:

But meh...I guess we'll see tonight Flair and Batista congratulate Orton like they did after his battle royal win..and Triple H will shun him for a few moments before reluctantly hugging/shaking hands.

Guest Staravenger
I was reading the bios for the Diva Search bitches on the WWE website. The redhead and the twins were members of the Juggy Dance Squad.

I KNEW THEY LOOKED FAMILIAR! So the Diva wanna-bes are unemployed Juggies?!

Benoit is greater than the IC Title, you say?

Because even when Benoit as THE WORLD CHAMPION, The IC Champ was featured in the same or more segments/matches than Benoit was every week on Raw.

Still, I'll take JERICHO Vs. BENOIT IC TITLE FEUD over a month's buildup of an Orton/Benoit rematch where we know Benoit ain't getting the title back and then Benoit having nothing to chase/feud for.

Jericho and Benoit had a great IC feud almost FOUR YEARS AGO.

In fact, I'd argue that Jericho's greater than the IC title also, but he still wants to do programs with it because of Ricky Steamboat's association with the title.

Benoit JUST LOST the World Heavyweight Championship after a 5 month reign. He deserves a couple of rematches before being depushed.

Is that from the man show...Because if it is then I think Vanessa would have been perfect. That girl is gorgeous.

But, back to matters at hand. Fuck Christy. and yes I would. But fuck her anyway. Thanks, im done

Nationwide=LA, NYC, & Chicago. Don't you know your geography?

Benoit JUST LOST the World Heavyweight Championship after a 5 month reign. He deserves a couple of rematches before being depushed.

Well..Orton had JUST LOST the IC title before winning the world. :P So anything can happen.

But I actually think we'll see Orton/Benoit again...because I mean at the next PPV who would Orton defend his title against? Only contender I can think of..is maybe Eugene, and I doubt they will do that.

Guest Staravenger
But I actually think we'll see Orton/Benoit again...because I mean at the next PPV who would Orton defend his title against? Only contender I can think of..is maybe Eugene, and I doubt they will do that.

Don't give anyone ideas about Eugene. He should stay in the mid-card, and no higher.

Don't give anyone ideas about Eugene. He should stay in the mid-card, and no higher.

The retard gimmick should end very soon. The sympathy will be wearing very thin very soon. Maybe a heel turn and he can explain he was never retarded and just used that lie to get into WWE and the fans support.

Nick Dinsmore can wrestle with the best of them