TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

2.15: Maternity Leave (Claire II)

airdate: 3/1/2006

A desperate Claire, along with Kate and Rousseau, attempts a return to the scene of her kidnapping where she believes she might find the cure for Baby Aaron's mysterious illness. Meanwhile, Jack and Locke must keep their prisoner a secret from the rest of the survivors.

2.16: The Whole Truth (Jin and Sun IV)

airdate: 3/22/2006

2.17: Lockdown (Locke IV)

airdate: 3/29/2006

2.18: Hurley III

airdate: ???

...Darren Aronofsky's directing a LOCKE episode?!

This matters why...?

cause Locke episodes are always good anyways, so with Aronofsky directing it should be fucking amazing

Guest Vitamin X
2.15: Maternity Leave (Claire II)

airdate: 3/1/2006

A desperate Claire, along with Kate and Rousseau, attempts a return to the scene of her kidnapping where she believes she might find the cure for Baby Aaron's mysterious illness. Meanwhile, Jack and Locke must keep their prisoner a secret from the rest of the survivors.

2.16: The Whole Truth (Jin and Sun IV)

airdate: 3/22/2006

2.17: Lockdown (Locke IV)

airdate: 3/29/2006

2.18: Hurley III

airdate: ???

What the fuck another 3 week break after tonight? Fucking BULLSHIT.

These hiatuses are really starting to turn me off watching LOST. I'm so glad I have a DVR now.

I just saw this episode from the Canadian broadcast, awesome. They certainly did reveal a whole bunch of things when Claire gets kidnapped and they finally have more of Mr. Ecko. I wont spoil any of it, but some little things do make you say WTF (in a good way), however, some real juicy tidbits are revealed.

And once again, in typical Lost fashion, they answer a few questions we've had in the past, but they just lead to a hundred more.

That's gotta be Alex!

Yeah, no doubt in my mind that was Alex. Kate found the fake beard and glue, so was the guy talking to Ethan actually Mr. Friendly? And of course the obvious question...

What the hell is going on?

Guest Vitamin X

Y'know, Claire, Roussaeu, and the girl who was trying to get Claire out of the hatch all look a bit familiar...

i cant see the picture, but that hatch i saw wasnt in this episode

so i think that given zeke's comment (I am assuming that is zeke) to ethan about the list, that we can put ethan and goodwin in the same camp definitely now

and with that last comment, hale shows us he is one of them

Guest Vitamin X

Right the fuck on... this is the kinda LOST we got addicted to in the first season.. more island drama, less character buildup.. answering some questions while making new ones.. and we're back to a few conflicts we've almost forgotten about, and hell that ending was perfect with Locke being manipulated by the prisoner against Jack..

Those of you who think Locke has some sort of grand master plan are just Locke fanboys, honestly. The guy is just as clueless as anyone else on the island.

Sawyer had the most quotable line again on the show with the whole "sit back and watch me ask why............................why?" quote. That had me crackin' up.

But fuckin' a, THREE goddamn weeks till a new episode? WHY DO THEY DO THIS TO US?!?!

Another three week break after this episode?? Can someone please explain why they do this? It is possibly the most annoying thing EVER. 24 Season 2 did this all the time.

I originally thought Henry was there to spy and find out what was going on, but after his interaction tonight, I see him more as being there to plant more dissension between everyone, and it looks like it's working on Locke.

Awesome episode. Another 3 week wait is going to suck.

The conversation with The BadAss Pirate (and finding out that he's had a coverup look) and Ethan was FUCKING INSANE. THE OCEANIC AIRLINES PLANES??? MAKE THE LIST??? WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO TELL HIM??

Henry Gale is an Other. I'm calling it. They are so foreshadowing it.

Finding out Danielle was looking after Claire was kind of a nice turn, it would be interesting to see where they go with Danielle next.

Guest Vitamin X
Henry Gale is an Other. I'm calling it. They are so foreshadowing it.

Well then the very fact that a lot of us are calling it is setting us up for the swerve, I'm sure.

I think it's clear they wanted the baby safe and the medicine DOES work and has a reason. They didn't care about Claire because as Alex said, they were going to kill her but get the baby. They gave Desmond the same because they wanted him to last as long as he could down in the hatch. I think it's also clear that the Medical Hatch was cleared out after the Claire deal.

And what was with the "...this is really sour." "Really? I didn't notice..."

I think it's clear they wanted the baby safe and the medicine DOES work and has a reason. They didn't care about Claire because as Alex said, they were going to kill her but get the baby. They gave Desmond the same because they wanted him to last as long as he could down in the hatch. I think it's also clear that the Medical Hatch was cleared out after the Claire deal.

And what was with the "...this is really sour." "Really? I didn't notice..."

Kate said the shower water smelled like sulfur, might be the same deal. (Not having ever tasted sulfury water, I don't know if it'd be sour or not)

I'm surprised no one's mentioned that Henry Gale is Dorothy's uncle in The Wizard of Oz. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, but just thought I'd let you all know.

Ok...So, Zeke and the "Others" use theatrical glue and have bad wardrobes to go out and try and blend in with the jungle. This IS all related to Dharma somehow...

But why is Walt whispering! Thats the question I want answered now.

Dames

Sign in to follow this