TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

Which picture? There's two that were recently posted ... I presume you mean the second one, but since both are quasi-spoilers, I'm not really addressing either on a presumption.

I don't know what the fuck to think anymore.

I think the doctor pic is totally valid and now this surfaces.

There is only one conclusion: they're fucking with us.

It seems to me that the fans are fucking with themselves. It's not like the writers went out there and said that Gale was that doctor. It's just fan speculation. The huge prop hot-air balloon, however. I really doubt they'd set all that up and take a picture of it just to mess with people.

:P

I think Gale is part of the group with Mr. Friendly (Zeke), and there really is a hot air balloon like he said.

Someone mentioned it earlier in this thread that just because there would be a hot air balloon on the island, doesn't make it his necessarily. I could see something unusal that could be found that would validate any story that I came up with as a cover.

There is a disconnect between how the lostaways are behaving and how they SHOULD be behaving

Exactly.

It seems like most characters progressed during season one, I'm not sure who is progressing this season... perhaps Jin, maybe Michael, maybe Claire. This season, I see most characters regressing... Sawyer, Charlie, Locke, Sayid, maybe Jack. I'm not sure about Kate or Hurley... or the Tailies.

sorry if this' been posted, but I was watching early season 2 and I noticed this:

Zeke was talking about "Him", and the first thing Desmond said to Locke was "Are you him?"

Hypothetical question:

The Others went after the raft to get Walt. If Walt hadn't been on the raft, would it have worked? Or might the Others have gone after it anyways?

I can't post the pictures here because they are 100% spoilers (at least at face value) but here's what they depict...

Hurley in the mental ward with 3 people at a table in one picture and with only two people in the next picture, but he has his arm around an empty space. Imaginary person?

And...

A picture of what almost certainly appears to be Libby (but looks like a dead ringer for Jodie Foster) in the institution with Hurley.

Crazy! (no pun intended) :P

Edit: Just noticed that you can change the numbers in the name of each file to see more photos. Ie: 01, 02, 03, etc...

A picture of what almost certainly appears to be Libby (but looks like a dead ringer for Jodie Foster) in the institution with Hurley.

Ummm...

I think he is just resting his arm.

Mole...

No - I think what they are showing is that the photographer is taking a picture and Hurley puts his arm around his "friend" and the second pic shows that the dude isn't there. I guess it could be nothing but I think it's supposed to be an imaginary guy.

We won't know for sure until the episode airs, but I think that's what it's supposed to be.

Mole...

No - I think what they are showing is that the photographer is taking a picture and Hurley puts his arm around his "friend" and the second pic shows that the dude isn't there. I guess it could be nothing but I think it's supposed to be an imaginary guy.

We won't know for sure until the episode airs, but I think that's what it's supposed to be.

Err, I see what you are saying. But it could go both ways.

Mole...

Doubtful.

It's an insane aslyum dude. It's pretty obvious what they're going for...

Mole...

Doubtful.

How is that obvious?

He has his arm on a chair. A LOT of people rest their arm on a chair. I see what you are getting at, but it could just be he is resting his arm.

Mole...

Doubtful.

How is that obvious?

He has his arm on a chair. A LOT of people rest their arm on a chair. I see what you are getting at, but it could just be he is resting his arm.

His arm doesn't appear to be on the chair at all.

Early preview goodness...........

"The Whole Truth"

"Sun wrestles with the thought of telling Jin a newfound secret that threatens to upset the entire balance of the survivors' community. Meanwhile, Locke enlists Ana Lucia to interrogate the prisoner in order to extract more information than he, Jack or Sayid could."

credit: ABC.com

I don't consider this a spoiler because it was revealed in the last preview but I fail to see how Sun being (maybe) pregnant would disrupt the entire balance of the community.

Unless it's somehow revealed that

A) Jin is impotent (NOT POSSIBLE)

B) She became preggers when Jin was out rafting.

I guess the biggest threat would be The Others finding out and coming back for a second shot at baby-napping.

I've spend way too much money lately but I want to buy LOST:Season 1 DVD anyways, but it's 50 euro (pretty expensive for a DVD). Is the DVD really worth it? I've only seen like 5 full episodes of Lost and I wanna see it all.

Guest Brian
Early preview goodness...........

"The Whole Truth"

"Sun wrestles with the thought of telling Jin a newfound secret that threatens to upset the entire balance of the survivors' community. Meanwhile, Locke enlists Ana Lucia to interrogate the prisoner in order to extract more information than he, Jack or Sayid could."

credit: ABC.com

What. The. FUCK. Let Sayid get back to work. Write her off the show already.

Maybe AL is going to annoy the guy into giving up information.

"I'll tell you the truth, I'll tell you what you want to know. Just get this wench the fuck out of this room."

And, TAP ... get season 1. No doubt about it, it's worth the money.

Sign in to follow this