TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

It was the only way that Walt and his backwards-talking mouth full of water made any sense.

I wouldn't say it's the only way. Personally, I figure that the "room" Ms. Clue threatened Walt with was a sensory deprivation chamber, where he'd be totally immersed in water. With none of his real senses working, he'd reach into his ESP-type senses, and perhaps mentally projected himself to some of the others. Why backwards talking? Cuz he's not very good at it yet, I assume.

October 4th? Jesus.

No shit, and what's with the September release for Season 2 on DVD?

It shouldn't be too bad. Look on the bright side... I plan to rewatch Season 1 in August, pick up Season 2 and watch it in September, and then be ready for season 3 in October.

Okay Guys, These may be considered spoilers, but these are supposed promo pics from the upcoming season....or at least pictures from the set...

Click with caution...this shit will blow your mind.

http://themisfitishere.blogspot.com/2006/0...o-pictures.html

As for the reputability of the site, he was right on a LOT of stuff last season.

Uh, the guy who runs that site is a dimwit.

I have BEEN reviewing very carefully EVERY episode of LOST!! My findings from MY brain power have led me TO vincent!! AS i suspect he is AN evil little PUPPY!! HE led Sharon to her death and HE gave druggy Charlie even more DRUGS for FREE!! He also was THERE when charlie put SUN in a bag to keep HER dry when he dragged her INTO the jungle!! Vincent DID not tell anyone about Charlie and HE did not even try to help!! He ALSO knew that the RAFT was going to blow up as REFUSED to go on it!!

Read that and honestly try to take anything else he says seriously.

The dog is evil because he didn't tell anyone Charlie kidnapped Sun?

DOGS DON'T TALK. Beasides that, if I recall correctly, Vincent ran out after the raft.

Seriously, this guy says a lot of stupid shit that makes no sense.

Ok, so I know it isnt a Good attempt at humor, but that is what he is doing in alot of the posts. He's lampooning the theorists among us, but, if you go back, you will find that some of his stuff has been spot on. Also, is the 1st pic a photoshop?

Yeah, the guy's supposed name is "Mike Rotch." He posts on IMDB, and irritates people who are too dimwitted to realize that he is fucking with everyone. It is blatantly obvious that he is not serious.

Mike Rotch = "My Crotch" if you couldn't guess.

Okay Guys, These may be considered spoilers, but these are supposed promo pics from the upcoming season....or at least pictures from the set...

Click with caution...this shit will blow your mind.

http://themisfitishere.blogspot.com/2006/0...o-pictures.html

As for the reputability of the site, he was right on a LOT of stuff last season.

I really hope that first pic turns out to be true, because it'll be some of the funniest shit i've ever seen.

Also, is the 1st pic a photoshop?

Looks like it. But if by some odd stretch it turns out to be legit - I'll have to agree with SB.

Cool article, thanks for posting it, Mole.

Season three should be good ... it seems like a lot of the people involved in the show really took the criticisms that season 2 rec'd to heart, and are going to make amends (for lack of a better word) this season.

so its all about the others? *groans*

I must be the only person on Earth who finds The Others to be dreadfully boring. I just don't care.

Unless they're time travellers from the future. And I'm guessing that's too 'sci-fi' and it'll be something mundane. boring.

hopefully we wont have five episodes this season which climax with characters walking around looking at a new hatch.

Don't get me wrong. I still love this show. But am I the only one who's sick and tired of the obsessive media and fans constantly gushing over everything that has anything to do with this show - including such trite plot-points like who Kate will choose to screw - ?

Don't get me wrong. I still love this show. But am I the only one who's sick and tired of the obsessive media and fans constantly gushing over everything that has anything to do with this show - including such trite plot-points like who Kate will choose to screw - ?

YES!!! I'm so sick of the "love triangle" plot that I'm going to vomit. Just pick one and stick with it! The show is at its best when it sticks to the island and flashback stuff.

Honestly, of the characters, Kate is my least favorite. If this show wants to really shock people? Kill her off.

I can definetly see Kate biting the dust in this season. Her stories arc is complete and the only real question left to answer is which guy does she want to bone more. Plus, they're introducing two new females this season so somebody's getting pushed back and with Sun rocking the preggers and Claire still toting Aaron around I could easily see it being Kate.

I guess that kinda depends on the Others though; I mean, they've got Kate now, and probably for a reason. Barring unforseen circumstances, I don't think they'd let Kate die.

She better not die though. I need someone to gawk at.

No, what I mean is, I'm assuming that they're in the care of the Others, and the Others won't let anyone else hurt her, because they want her for something. And the Others seem to be pretty good at not getting themselves killed.

And yeah, Sun's hot, but I still prefer Kate.

While I'm not a huge fan of the love-triangle subplot, there are definitely people that do like it (e.g. women, I'd presume) ... and it gets a lot of press, so those of us that don't dig it might be in the minority.

And I really can't see them killing of Kate, unless it was a season cliff-hanger or a sweeps week thing. Some of the characters are really safe, in my eyes, and she's the safest one of all.

And in my opinion, Kate's the most attractive person on the island. Claire's 2nd, Sun's 3rd.

Yeah but who's to say it's going to be one of the Others who offs Kate?

And Sun >>>>>> Kate.

Seconded.

Kate is too "noxema girl/squeaky clean" for me. Plus there's something about her teeth that really bother me.

Sign in to follow this