TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

Those Finale spoilers seem crap, hope they're false.

I'm pretty sure they've all been debunked.

I hope so :) Otherwise I'm not sure if I'd bother to watch season 4

Those Finale spoilers seem crap, hope they're false.

I'm pretty sure they've all been debunked.

They havn't been debunked, as such. The problem is the poster (who called himself "A friend") only made that one post on the fuselage and hasn't been back since, which, of course, makes him suspect.

As far as the spoilers go: they corraborate with all the existing spoilers out there. And, to me anyway, they simply sound too believable to be false. I can't say I'm 100% but in the last couple of days I've heard stuff from Ausellio and buddytv that gels with what this guy is saying.

Eh, that finale just sounds so 'meh' though. Especially the whole 'Smokey' explanation, it goes against everything that TBTP have said it wouldn't be (aka

nanobots

).

Eh, that finale just sounds so 'meh' though. Especially the whole 'Smokey' explanation, it goes against everything that TBTP have said it wouldn't be (aka

nanobots

).

They also said Michelle Rodruguez and Cynthia Watros wouldn't be getting written off in season 2.

nanobots

).

They also said Michelle Rodruguez and Cynthia Watros wouldn't be getting written off in season 2.

Those lying scumbags! I can't see it being anything other then

nanobots

at this point though, everything seems to point at that direction. Would like to know what Rose meant when she said she had heard that noise before whenever the monster was around. Hopefully tonights episode is good

Locke

is my favorite Lostie.

Y'know, I was just kidding (re: spoiling tonight's episode). I already new tonight's episode is about Locke. Hell, I read the season finale spoilers that were posted here. I was just giving Curry a hard time because he's usually the one bitching when people talk about the previews for the next episode and/or not wanting to know what flashbacks are coming up.

nanobots

).

Watros got another show, and M-Rod was reportedly difficult to work with, so I can see why they'd be written off even though they said otherwise. They didn't intend to kill them off (like I'm sure they didn't intend to kill off Nikki/Paulo already), but circumstances changed.

Just checked at the Fuselage, the guy has posted more info on tonight's episode and how it will affect the finale

Tonight's episode will be a critical set-up to the death of Ben Linus, so it's only appropriate I now reveal this.

Danielle's trip to the Black Rock is to retrieve leftover dynamite for personal reasons which will factor into one of the bloodiest encounters in the finale... to blow Ben to smithereens... and she will be successful.

Can you figure out who's behind the curtain before next week? Turn around

So, if that happens in "the brig" then safe to say, the rest of his spoilers are reliable.

Lost is probably the only show where I've gone from watching regularly to checking spoilers too. The episodes in the second half of the season (I'm talking at least post tattoo flashback) have improved a lot, but I still don't care about much beyond an explanation for stuff after that ass first-half of season 3.

Surprised no posts.

Man, I can't wait to see how these final weeks wind down.

Locke on his own? Really? Juliet and Jack have a plan aside from her plan?

The previews at the end made the next three episodes look absolutely can not miss in any way shape or form.

For all the talk of a dead TV show, I was NEVER this interested to see what was going to happen on Lost before.

Oh, and because I'm a retard I read that spoiler that was for "tonight" because I wanted to see if it was correct.

Well, it turns out that it potentially spoiled a large part of the finale. But here's my theory because this has happened on the internets before...

Dude got a screener of TONIGHT'S episode early...picked out one little piece (ie. Rosseau getting the dynamite from the black rock) and then fabricated the last three episodes. I'm not saying that's exactly what happened but it's certainly possible because I have seen it done before with Lost and other shows.

Either way, i'm really looking forward to NEXT week when we get the Dharma history.

I still cannot bring myself to read any of the black lined spoilers. I can't remember exactly what small thing I checked last week, and if it was in the Lost or Heroes board. Needless to say, that was the last spoiler on those shows that I check until the season is over.

Another awesome episode, I can't wait to see what happens. Sawyer gets to finally deliver that note, and apparently Julliette and Jack have an alternate plan from Ben's.

I just can't figure out why people don't like this show anymore. I guess it's all about our instant gratification society, we need everything now and waiting isn't acceptable. I've been a fan the whole time, and I'm only getting more hooked into it as it goes on.

No one who is watching right now doesn't like the show anymore.

But a lot of people gave up and I feel sorry for those people.

Lost is as good right now (since it returned from break) then it has ever been and I myself am personally enjoying it more then I EVER have. Better than season 1 even.

They are tying things together perfectly and they have truly crafted a fantastic 12-14 episode arc spanning the second half of Season 3. Just brilliant.

The thing is no episodes were horrible, they all had some interesting things in them. It's just that people have short attention spans, so if Lost wasn't totally knocking people off their chairs for a little while they gave up on it.

I can't wait till Heroes goes through the same thing when it has a block of less than great shows and everyone starts to shit on it. It'll just show what spoiled brats a lot of TV viewers have become since the influx of fantastic shows in the past 3-4 years.

I think Jack might know that Kate is pregnant (or potentially pregnant), that's what Juliette wanted to tell her. Might also be part of the reason why he didn't want her to come back for him.

Great episode. Kate's whole rant to finally get a reaction out of Jack only to hear Jack/Juliet having some kind of side plan was interesting. Obviously Jack hasn't turned but planting the doubt makes for better tv. Sawyer being sick after getting his revenge was a nice little thing as well. And if anybody still thinks they're in Purgatory... Locke's dad buying it while pushing that theory should answer what the writers think about that. Can't wait for next week!

pretty good episode.

The bits with Hurley, Sayid and the gang = good stuff (i'm a big fan of the whole Charlie/Hurley/Jin and whoever is hanging out with them that particular week gang).

Sawyer and "Sawyer" and Locke = tremendous, and great acting by Halloway.

flashbacks with Locke and The Others = the usual garbage. As usual, The Others are the most boring, pointlessly cryptic, uninteresting things on this show. Oh how I pray Lostzilla massacres them in the season finale just so I never have to sit through another "one of the Losties lives with them, Ben makes 50 cryptic mysterious statements without explaining anything" episode. I've long since stopped caring about what The Others' real motives are, or how or when they came to the island, or what psychological expirements they're doing, blah blah - they're just so boring and uninteresting. FUCK THE OTHERS!

LESS OTHERS AND MORE BEACH LOSTIES DAMMIT!!!!

That was fucking sweet. If people needed a reminder, John Locke still rules this show. Tons of shit coming to light.

- What's Rosseau planning to blow up?

- The power struggle within The Others between Richard and Ben

- Locke being the New Ben

- As Edwin mentioned, fucking Roadhouse reference along with Kevin Tighe owning it

- Death of Sawyer looked great and was a nice payoff moment

- Kate and James' happy moment. Maybe the only one we'll get so I really enjoyed it.

- Jack and Juliet not wanting to tell Kate that due to the implosion of The Swan the island cannot be seen by the outside world

- Sawyer tasked with saving the camp from a certain surge

AWESOME

- Jack and Juliet not wanting to tell Kate that due to the implosion of The Swan the island cannot be seen by the outside world

Are you sure about this one? Wasn't the Swan implosion what allowed the Island to be seen by the outside world? Isn't that what led to the Portugese guys finding 'it' in the Arctic, and Naomi seeing it from the chopper once the clouds cleared?

Hmmmm.

Good call. Thought process got mixed up there. The Swan's implosion caused a giant magnetic signal that was seen by the outside world through the electromagnetic monitoring station that we saw at the end of season two but I think that might've been the only time the island could've been seen by the outside world which now that I think about it, might have been the purpose of The Swan.

Guest Vitamin X

Great episode, I echo all the comments above.

Food for thought: What is causing the interference on the radio that Sayid was trying to work before Kate got there?

I called this last season, maybe even Season 1, but I still think Locke is turning heel. I even thought today was going to be Locke using Sawyer as a pawn in his game against the survivors in order to prove his loyalty to the Others.

Sign in to follow this