TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

I thought it was volcanic ash from the volcano that was on the island.

If you remember the school house scene where they were making fake volcanos... one of the children asked about "is that what happens with our volcano."

Would make some sense, at least more sense then what the hell Jacob is anyway. To think at the least we'll have 2 weeks to wait, but I can't see us finding out more until next season now.

maybe Russeou finds Locke, heck maybe she's following him and Ben. Theyve already shown the island healing a locke injury last episode, all she would (theoretically) have to do is yank the bullet out, ie stopping him from dying, and the island should do the rest.

It'd be pretty swank if at the season finale, Ben's dying and Locke shows up all healed on his own, whereas Ben won't be saved by the island.

Ben said to Locke that he was one of the few people who were smart enough to not end up in that hole. Wonder who else he's talking about?

What happened to Anne(?), Little Ben's friend? I might have missed it...

I dug Ben closing Horace's eyes after the gassing. Paying respects to the man who brought him there.

It pisses me off when they do that on TV/movies because that doesn't happen in real life.

Ben said to Locke that he was one of the few people who were smart enough to not end up in that hole. Wonder who else he's talking about?

What happened to Anne(?), Little Ben's friend? I might have missed it...

Probably dead...

I dug Ben closing Horace's eyes after the gassing. Paying respects to the man who brought him there.

It pisses me off when they do that on TV/movies because that doesn't happen in real life.

Do you mean that people never do it in real life or the physical effect doesn't happen in real life?

why wouldn't we? LOST writers love to stretch their backstories out. Unless Ben bites it in the season finale (and you all know i'd be thrilled about that), but then you wonder why he got pushed up to such a prominent character to just die suddenly.

i watched a few scenes from the episode again on abc.com, it certainly looks like Ben shot Locke around the kidney area. It was his left kidney area (left from Locke's POV). Was that the kidney his dad stole?

If I ran Lost I would deliver the biggest holy shit moment ever in the finale. I'd have there be a mini-skirmish between the Losties and the Others and then out of nowhere I'd just have Jack turn and blast Kate in the face with a death shot at close range.

That would generate the buzz to carry over until February.

Too bad they don't have the balls to do something like that.

I'm doing weekend overtime at my job because of this fucking finale, and they're keeping the ending under TIGHT wrap. I've seen everything but the end, and although I haven't been keeping up with the episodes leading up to this Finale, it definately held my interest. Very, very intense finale. Shocking deaths. PM if you want spoilers, although that could be the Cognac talking, because I'm risking my job doing that.

I think it's to tease his UPCOMING LEADERSHIP OF THE OTHERS.

Wooooooooo.

That's what I want to see at least.

My OMG prediction for the finale is Jack capping Sawyer and like Mik said, leaving to become the leader of The Others. And by that I mean the Dharma experiments. We all know who the REAL leader is.

Let's not forget the most important quote of the night!

"Shephard wasn't even on Jacob's list."

That one is gonna come back, in spades.

Amazing what a little determination and typing in random pages will get you. So, what's the criteria for making the list? At the end of season two it was theorized that Jack, Kate, Hurley and Sawyer all made the list because they saw things on the island that nobody else did: Jack saw his pops, Sawyer and Kate saw the horse and Hurley saw Dave.

Could be, would make some sense, as that's the only connection I can think of.

On a side note, if Jacob is Smokey the Monster - as I've read on other boards - why did Smokey try to drag Locke down into the middle of the island? Then again, Locke did shout at the Losties to let him get dragged down.. hmm

Jack saw his pops, Sawyer and Kate saw the horse and Hurley saw Dave.

Hurley saw that bird too, and he even thought it said his name; that might even show that it is Jacob trying to communicate with the Losties.

Sign in to follow this