TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

Josh Holloway is on The View later this week. If this is anything like the trend of Lost stars going on talk shows the Thursday after a show has aired......well.......hopefully I don't need to spell this one out for you.

I could see it happening. His story arch was completed with him killing Cooper. The general consensus is that Locke isn't dead which propels dudes like Jack, Charlie and Sawyer to the front of the kill list and I don't think they'd give us two "Are they or aren't they?" deaths in two weeks.

I can't imagine this seasons ending will be worse then last years. Yeah, it was meant to be a major revelation that the island can be seen by outside sources but it fell flat.

Jack saw his pops, Sawyer and Kate saw the horse and Hurley saw Dave.

Hurley saw that bird too, and he even thought it said his name; that might even show that it is Jacob trying to communicate with the Losties.

I wouldn't be shocked if this were one of those island mysteries that is never mentioned again and pushed aside forever

I always assumed if Sawyer died, it would be in heroic fashion, like proving he really loves Kate. More like an end of the series thing. These next two weeks are going to be great if only for the fact that major players from season 1 may die. Eko dying sucked but still does not have the magnitude of Jack, Sawyer or Charlie.

Anybody think with that teaser Desmond may bite it, since he told Charlie he is dying now? That he can't save him now?

Add Rose to the list of Lost/ER crossovers.

Rose

Bernard

Artz

Christian

Jin

Kalvin

Juliette

Nevermind. All you need is Jin & Bernard, who in past lives worked for the evil lawfirm of Wolfram & Hart. :P

So, didn't catch this line but apparently last week when Ben and Richard were talking Ben says to Richard "It's my birthday. You do remember birthdays, don't you?" which lends credibility to the theory that Richard either cannot age or can control the rate at which he ages.

Christ almighty, I need to remind myself never to visit the Lostpedia site ever, ever again. Too much shit on there, though I must say as confused as it can all be they do a good job of linking everything.

If you're gonna look at one single thing on that site, look up Alvar Hanso and click on the Sri Lanka video.

As for Holloway being on the View this week, I don't see that as a sign of him getting offed tonight.

A) Charlie is probably going bye bye tonight

B) They would save that shit for the final, I think.

I'll be perfectly willing to call myself an idiot in 2 hours if I'm wrong.

oh. my. god. If all of this turns out to be "Guess what? The Others know everything that's going on and are going to one-up the Losties AGAIN!!!! Part 3897432", i swear I'm going to murder people!!! I hope the Lost writers get driven mad by guilt by knowing they are responsible for the death of the people I murder!!!

Still it was a pretty good episode.

Mark my words, Hurley or Jin (he is the last shooter, right? they didnt explicitly say it) is going to die.

btw i'm pretty sure the woman who called Charlie a hero was Nadia, Sayid's girl.

Well that was an interesting episode. It felt more like a filler than anything, though I do like the new way they did the flashback. They were getting old and it's nice to see something new.

And I said to my girlfriend, I bet that place isn't full of water and it's like a base. I didn't expect any people in it.

I have a feeling Michael & Walt are going to show up next week.

I watched this episode w/ three ladies and ALL THREE let out audible "YES"es when Charlie survived.

Hit w/ the ladies.

Filler episode, yeah, but a GOOD one. I legit didn't want Charlie to die. I figured him meeting Claire would be #1 but I was hoping it wasn't. It was just a sweet episode. At the risk of sounding like Downhome, I'd call it beautiful. Charlie REALLY cherished those memories.

Can't wait for next week.

Sign in to follow this