TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

Apparently...the big reveal:

Jack is all fucked up in his flashbacks. Everything is going bad. He's pretty much going to kill himself...but he keeps making a phone call to someone he can't get a hold of until he finally does. The end of the episode, he meets this person.

It's Kate.

They made it off the mother fucking island. It's a FLASH FORWARD.

Jack is convinced they need to return to the island and Kate refuses. And the end of the episode with Kate driving off is Jack yelling "WE HAVE TO GO BACK!!!!"

FUCKED. UP.

Yeah, that'd be the "REALLY SHITTY" spoilers. I have to believe those are fake, because I think that would piss a lot of people off. The spoilers that were posted earlier in this thread seem more plausible.

Apparently...the big reveal:

Jack is all fucked up in his flashbacks. Everything is going bad. He's pretty much going to kill himself...but he keeps making a phone call to someone he can't get a hold of until he finally does. The end of the episode, he meets this person.

It's Kate.

They made it off the mother fucking island. It's a FLASH FORWARD.

Jack is convinced they need to return to the island and Kate refuses. And the end of the episode with Kate driving off is Jack yelling "WE HAVE TO GO BACK!!!!"

FUCKED. UP.

I can't see them doing that. That would mean that Jack and Kate at least get off the island, obviously, which would spoil the end of the series a bit, and that would remove any suspense as to their fates for the rest of the series.

Yeah, that'd be the "REALLY SHITTY" spoilers. I have to believe those are fake, because I think that would piss a lot of people off. The spoilers that were posted earlier in this thread seem more plausible.

I just read them and that stuff looks all bullshit, especially after last week's episode.

You are excellent at hype. As someone who has liked pretty much every twist in LOST (except Charlie not dying a brutal death this episode), I have a feeling I will be in the 'monkey sex' category.

Now I just have to avoid spoilers for a week.

I have a feeling Michael & Walt are going to show up next week.

Harold Perrineau has stated that he will not be back.

Tonight's episode was very dramatic. It kept me on the edge of my seat for the duration.

I'm pumped for next week, but I don't know how I will survive during the 8 months without Lost. The Season 3 DVD probably won't be out til late in the year, either.

If those spoilers are true, it would really suck. With ratings as bad as they are I can't imagine they'd pull something that could sink the show for good like that.

Alex butchering Ben's rabbit was a disturbing, brilliant touch.

Somehow, I must have missed that. I had to get up to lat my cat in a couple times. Was that why she had blood on her hands when Ben returned her gun?

Guest Vitamin X

Oh yeah, I was going to mention that. Good symbolism there, since she literally had blood on her hands in that scene when Ben gave her the gun that he shot Locke with.

I enjoyed the episode, but definitely felt like filler that just kind of plotted along to get us to the big finale next week.

Also, in regards to the shitty spoilers, I think you could also toss me in that "monkey sex" category. I enjoyed the show even through its low points enough to where I'd still watch it just for the conclusion to it all. It does make an incredible change to the whole show, however, and that is what the previews advertise.

And be careful about reading them, folks. I remember last year before the season 2 finale, we had spoilers people didn't believe would/could happen, and they all happened in season 2, just in a slightly skewed/different form.

Tonight's episode was very dramatic. It kept me on the edge of my seat for the duration.

I'm pumped for next week, but I don't know how I will survive during the 8 months without Lost. The Season 3 DVD probably won't be out til late in the year, either.

Was Harold Perrineau Michael? They have to at some point explain what happened to them right? I mean that's not something you can just leave hanging out there. One of the major characters left the island. I want to know where they went and what happened to them.

Great ending. I MADE IT, I'M NOT DEAD, I'M ALIVE, I'M.......FUCKED.

Regarding the shitty spoilers:

apparently next season starts with everyone rescued and the flashbacks are to the island and the rest of the series is that format. This is the "big change" the producers have been talking about in the latest interviews. Still not sure how I would feel if this is true.

I'm guessing that the underwater station where Charlie is being kept somehow connects to the second island where Jack, Kate and Sawyer were held at the beginning of the season.

I really liked the episode, actually. They had me going the whole time thinking that Charlie was going to kick it. The visual of him swimming down towards The Hydra was fucking sweet and Claire being #1 on his greatest hits was a nice touch. I think of all the people who've met because of the plane crash nobody has cared about anybody more then Charlie does with Claire.

Didn't Mikhail say that due to the implosion of The Swan that the signal coming from the island has stopped broadcasting? If that's the case then how is the signal of Naomi's sat-phone still getting jammed?

Next week should be interesting. I think one of the three shooters left behind is going to kick it and between Sayid, Jin and Bernard I'm gonna go with not Sayid.

I'm not pining for a return of one of the most annoying characters ever, but actors can bullshit the press you know...

Also, a small thing.. did Matthew Fox/Jack always have that colourful tattoo on his inner elbow/forearm? I just noticed it tonight. Maybe they have a tattoo shop at the Others' camp as well. :P

I really liked the episode, actually. They had me going the whole time thinking that Charlie was going to kick it. The visual of him swimming down towards The Hydra was fucking sweet and Claire being #1 on his greatest hits was a nice touch. I think of all the people who've met because of the plane crash nobody has cared about anybody more then Charlie does with Claire.

Was it the Hydra? I thought they were calling it the Looking Glass? Or did I confuse that with something else? (too many station names!!)

Some more spoilers for next week's show:

-Locke is healed and helped out of the pit by none other than Walt, who disappears immediately after doing so.

-Naomi is not who she seems. Ben says she is not who she claims to be, and Charlie views a transmission from Penny Widmore claiming she has no idea who Naomi is.

-Charlie dies in the yellow room as predicted, when Mikhail throws a grenade into the room, killing the both of them, but allowing Charlie to unjam the island's communications.

-Naomi has a knife thrown into her back by Locke at the Radio Tower.

The Looking Glass is the underwater station. Sayid said so, and he had the maps labelled "Looking Glass".

Here's a thought; what are the chances one of those girls in that hatch was Annie? Juliette said that Ben told her the station was flooded, but it's possible Ben just lied to everyone, and has Annie basically hiding down there, without any other men, so her chances of getting pregnant are nil. That's why he's so gung-ho to solver the fertilization issue - he wants to be able to fix that problem so he can bring Annie back up and have kids.

In a press release ABC has revealed that the names of the two Looking Glass ladies are Bonnie (blonde) and Greta (brunette). But I do like the idea of Ben hiding Annie away from everybody so when he solves the preggers thingy he'll be able to get it on with her. There's also the fact that his mom died during childbirth and it caused his father to treat him like shit.

treble- I think Sayid stole them from Mikhail's station.

They couldn't have made it clearer last night that Locke isn't dead and will be returning to take Ben's place soon enough. I dug Richard attempting to ask "Did John see Jacob?" before Ben cut him off.

BTW, we still have no clue why Ben was wandering around the jungle in raggedy-ass clothing last season when Rosseau caught him. If we're to believe what Ben said then he was looking for Locke and that theory looks to be almost proven true.

That will certainly be a flashback episode. It had better be. How does a guy who is always one step ahead of everyone else put himself into a situation where he's almost killed what, 5 or 6 times?

I can already see myself jumping through the roof when Locke makes his triumphant return. No way in hell he's dead. At first I thought it was possible. But now I would put the probability that he's dead at 0.0000001%. That will be a great TV moment.

I think Bernard and Jin are both going to die. We need AT LEAST 4 deaths on next week's show to make the 5+ deaths in May promise hold up (assuming Cooper is #1).

Sign in to follow this