TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

Alrighty, so I'm all nice and caught up and I've seen all the episodes except for episode 16 from Season 3 "one of us". I rented the last two discs from the Season 3 set forgetting I hadn't see episode 16 yet, so I just read the details online and it seems I didn't miss to much or from what I could tell, 16 was a ok to miss episode. Anyways, I can't fucking wait until Season 4 starts up!

Not long really, I didn't get an advent calender for Christmas this year, so I might get one for LOST instead - I know that's sad, but really, erm... well... yeah, fuck it.

Now say the writers strike gets called off before the 8th episode airs, will Lost continue or still take that break?

That's awesome and everything, but weren't we all complaining that there were too many characters last season? And now they're adding whoever's on the boat.

I don't know, I'm looking forward to it, but I'm afraid we're going to get bogged down in too many backstories again. Ooh, one of the 'rescuers' was Ana-Lucia's neighbor's best-friend's sister!

That trailer makes me remember why I love this show so much.

Amen brother, I saw the 10 second spot for the first time tonight. That longer one? Oh yeah gonna be good.

Or they could explain exactly why they're there, and exactly what they're doing, in the very first episode.

Make for a dull rest of the season, though.

Or they could write something that isn't as dull as the "Livin' With The Others" arc. Its execution, not premise. The Others were boring. And they remained that way until Ben's flashback episode. It'll be better if the new guys are used sparingly probably. Last season was SO MUCH better when they moved away from the mundane dullness of The Others (man, they were so... ORDINARY, wtf) and went back to the Lostaways full time.

I don't see why they should be involved for more than a few episodes, from the looks of it they don't take long explaining why they're there, and I can't see a resolution taking too long. It has to tie into a bigger villian in my eyes, something that alleviates some of the focus off Ben and the others while still making you question everyone's motives.

I think the coolest thing is how they're gonna tie in the flashfowards this year.

I got Season 3 as a late Christmas present. I have only watched the (lacking) special features and the finale thus far, but today I begin a marathon of seasons 1-3, every episode, leading up to the season 4 premiere.

Now I just have to figure out how I'll make it home in time for the premiere, since it starts at 8 and the drawing at my gym for the 42" plasma HDTV they're giving away is at 7.

For anyone who doesn't have the DVD sets or just wants to see if they might be interested in the show (those who are new to it, obviously), ABC.com has all 3 seasons in streaming HD. Every episode.

Tonight I begin my Lost-a-thon, albeit later than planned. All 3 seasons. Every episode. Must finish by the 31st.

Also, I saw an Oceanic commercial last night, Can't remember which channel, though. It wasn't ABC.

Guest False Alarm!
Now say the writers strike gets called off before the 8th episode airs, will Lost continue or still take that break?

Apparently if the writers strike doesn't end by the 31st then we won't get anymore episodes and if it carries on until the end of Spring we will only get 8 episodes in 2008.

:(

Anyway, for now…Here's an awesome interview with Michael Emerson here:

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/844/844337p1.html

The day before the Lost premiere, ABC is going to replay the Finale from last season with text on the "lower third" of the screen, offering up backstory, clues and other assorted on-screen facts.

Sign in to follow this