TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

I just rewatched the finale myself about a week ago but I'll record it and check it out to see what kind of cool facts they are putting at the bottom. I'm a sucker for stuff like this.

Thursday: 8 PM: Clip show

9 PM: Season 4 Premiere: The Beginning of the End - Convinced that rescue is near, the survivors are uncertain whether to believe Charlie's final message warning them about their apparent rescuers.

I can't believe it's finally here. I know it's only eight episodes but I have a feeling they are going to be very well received from the interviews I've read and such.

So, I read what I thought was a piece on episode 1 that promised no spoilers but apparently that idiotic writer doesn't know what a spoiler is. I stopped reading as soon as I realized but not before I found out that episode 1 is a

Jack flash-forward.

I want to hurt this writer for promising no spoilers and then dropping that right in the beginning of his article.

The only reason I even have cable is because it's included in my rent. If not for that I wouldn't have it either as it's a waste of money for someone who pretty much only watches the news plus three other shows (Lost, Heroes, Prison Break) that I could just as easily download. Everything else is DVD for me. :P

So, I read what I thought was a piece on episode 1 that promised no spoilers but apparently that idiotic writer doesn't know what a spoiler is. I stopped reading as soon as I realized but not before I found out that episode 1 is a

Jack flash-forward.

I want to hurt this writer for promising no spoilers and then dropping that right in the beginning of his article.

For what it's worth, that's not who I heard the flashbacks/forwards focus on.

If any of you guys haven't seen it... go watch the last LOST webisode/mobisode RIGHT NOW. #13.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/01/l...-it-begins.html

Note: despite that its a spoiler site, this particular post doesn't have any spoilers, it's just an embedded video of the webisode.

The rest are a mixed bag. Some really good ones, some superfluous ones. They're a lot more fun if you watch em like 4 at a time or a something, it adds to a big Lost fix.

What. The fuck.

Do those things get put into the special features of the DVDs? I mean, that seems like a pretty big reveal for it to just be a mobile phone gimmick episode..

I didn't think that was a reveal at all. It was just the island, IMO.

My favorite one was Jin's temper tantrum. Some of the stuff he was saying was pretty funny.

The best one was Jack/Ben playing chess. That was a very good scene.

The season finale with the text scroll on the bottom is fantastic.

Rewatched the season 3 final today, good stuff. Good thing I did because it's been so long I've forgotten quite a bit of stuff. I'm TIVOing tonight's episode. Figure tomorrow with no commercials will be better

Wow, this season 1, 2, 3 recap thing has some of the most uninspired narration/voiceover work I've ever heard. Michael Emerson sounds like he's sleepwalking though the thing.

I kept getting distracted from my plan to re-watch all 3 seasons on DVD, and I ended up watching all of season 2 in 48 hours and then started season 3 last night at 10:30, ending tonight at 5:11 P.M. I'm hardcore.

Now it's gonna be like watching happy people knowing the crap waiting for them, like that Pinter play, Betrayal

OCEANIC 6. Nice start.

Jack, Kate and Hugo.

Who else?

I'm betting two girls and a guy - probably Sawyer.

From his reaction to Hurley, I'm going to say Sayid instead of Sawyer. I would expect Sun to want to go because of the baby and Jin to be with Sun.

Asking more questions without giving old answers.

I liked it, I just hope they can give us "three" seasons of good stuff.

Sign in to follow this