TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

Also, was that supposed to be a young Rousseau and her crew?

What, "Does anybody speak French?", followed by a whole bunch of talking in French, side trip to a reminder about the numbers radio broadcast, and finishing up with a "I'm Danielle Rousseau" was too subtle?

So yeah, I'm gonna be arrogantly I-told-ya-soing about Jin for a while. "There's no way he can be alive, Jingus! He was too close to the explosion, Jingus!" I totally laid out the fact that we never actually saw him die nor saw his body, and we always see at least one if not both whenever a main character eats it; and still all this whiny naysaing. So in the words of Chuck Taylor: "Suck on it, blackie!" Okay, those were not entirely the words I was really thinking of. Yeah. Told you Jin was alive. Me doing the Dance Of Capitalistic Superiorty over here 'n stuff.

In seriousness, I do appreciate that we're getting at least a brief look back at Rousseau, since that was a storyline which was dropped without much closure or explanation of her backstory.

Also, was that supposed to be a young Rousseau and her crew?

What, "Does anybody speak French?", followed by a whole bunch of talking in French, side trip to a reminder about the numbers radio broadcast, and finishing up with a "I'm Danielle Rousseau" was too subtle?

He asked that before the final scene..

Okay episode tonight. I just really find myself bored watching the Oceanic 6 off island for the most part. I'm sure it'll pick up, but I just hope they don't wait for the end of the season to start going back to the island. Hopefully since Ben apparently has less than 70 hours to get it done, it won't take much longer.

Watching the time jumping survivors is always fun, though. The boat that they ended up stealing looked exactly like Alex & Karl's boat from season 3, so I'm guessing that was more Others shooting at them from behind.

And yay! Jin lives!

Watching the time jumping survivors is always fun, though. The boat that they ended up stealing looked exactly like Alex & Karl's boat from season 3, so I'm guessing that was more Others shooting at them from behind.

I thought the same thing, but then why would they have water from an Indian airline and not something Dharma branded? I hope we get a four toed statue flash soon.

Maybe the Indian airline water was from the plane that the Oceanic 6, Ben, and Locke's corpse eventually crash into the island to get back...

I look forward to finding out the real answer.

In general, I want to see more Richard. For as little screen time as he usually gets, he's become one of my favorite characters.

Re: the boat- my theory is that boat was used by the O6 to arrive back on the island. They hop on that airline, crash somewhere and use the boat to get back to camp. No idea who was shooting at Locke and company, though.

EDIT: Aero beat me to it.

My question- if Ben is supposed to be Alex's father, why is Rousseau already preggers when she gets on the island? Perhaps Ben isn't Alex's biological father but took her from Rousseau and left her for dead.

Umm, yeah, I think that was explained like a million times.

Yah, I believe they (Ben + Others) stole Danelle's baby the same way they planned to steal Claire's.

I apparently missed that. Thanks for not being a dick.

29 episodes left.

Chance of a satisfying conclusion to Lost: 0%

Seinfeld syndrome?

Yah, I believe they (Ben + Others) stole Danelle's baby the same way they planned to steal Claire's.

I'm sorry. :(

I'm sorry. :(

*hugs*

That was tremendous. They managed to keep the Kate stuff solid and contained and the on-island stuff as usual (IMO) was really fun to watch.

But I must say it again- they need the island skipping to end. I'm really hoping that it won't continue all season as a mindfuck for the sake of a mindfuck because people are going to just forget. Hopefully they can get to the orchid and find answers.

I really feel like they need to bring Walt back to the friggin' island. The kid has "special powers" and apparently the island got bored of them and said he can stay in NY with his grandmother.

I really feel like they need to bring Walt back to the friggin' island. The kid has "special powers" and apparently the island got bored of them and said he can stay in NY with his grandmother.

I have this feeling Walt will have to come back to the island at some point because I think hiim appearing to Locke at the Dharma grave was actually the real Walt on the island during a time skip and unlike Sawyer seeing Kate and Claire he actually jumped out and said 'hey, they need you", hence why Walt "seemed taller" to Locke.

With all the new time travel stuff this season, I didn't even consider it in regards to Walt. That's a good point, and I can't imagine it not being the explanation.

Speaking of characters who need to come back to the show, we need more Smoke Monster. I've been disappointed that we've gotten so few appearances over the last two seasons.

I agree on the Walt talk as well. If the O6 need to get back to the Island to save it, then why wouldn't he be part of the equation as well? Especially given his powers (or something like that).

I thought that was a pretty boring episodes with no really surprises apart from Jin popping up. I guess they've filled enough back story now, to do away with the flashbacks, so the group flash forwards makes sense.

I know I made the Walt comment earlier, but now I am worried that it won't happen because I don't see a reason for Walt to need to come back. Also, Ben has never mentioned him. It was only mentioned that Locke went to see him. Also, I'm 110% sure that the dying Boone vision and the wet Walt backward talk vision were just that...visions.

How, I do remember reading an interview with the creators that said that they knew Walt would age quicker than the storyline would allow, and they 'planned for it', and I don't think that meant just getting him off the island and then skipping forward three years.

Anybody else think they buried the bomb inside/beneath the Swan? In season two Sayid tells Jack that there was massive amounts of concrete poured over a certain area of the hatch and followed it up with saying the only time he'd seen something get walled up this thick was Chernobyl.

This is an old reply, but, what about the possibility that they couldn't find a way to bury the bomb, and instead poured concrete around it, making a foot?

Why they gave it 4 toes, I don't know.

I know I made the Walt comment earlier, but now I am worried that it won't happen because I don't see a reason for Walt to need to come back. Also, Ben has never mentioned him. It was only mentioned that Locke went to see him. Also, I'm 110% sure that the dying Boone vision and the wet Walt backward talk vision were just that...visions.

How, I do remember reading an interview with the creators that said that they knew Walt would age quicker than the storyline would allow, and they 'planned for it', and I don't think that meant just getting him off the island and then skipping forward three years.

I kinda figured the Walt vision where he talks normally to Locke in the purge pit was just the island talking to Locke. Kind of like it's done with other people. The backwards talking wet Walt, though, I figured was him using whatever special powers he had, ie" telekenesis or something to that effect. If we do get an episode with Walt, where Locke goes to see him off the island I hope they at least explain what the hell happened to him during the time he was being held by the Others.

I've also had another thought.. I remember in the last episode Richard saying that they start their leadership process very young.. I wonder if Walt was a candidate for that?

Sign in to follow this