TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

There was a storyline where Foley was Comissioner of the WWF, as appointed by Linda McMahon, after Vince had left to go be a genetic jackhammer, but then Vince came back and fired him, and so in order for it to make storyline sense for Foley to still hang around, he on numerous occasions pulled out contracts that Linda had supposedly signed for him when Foley had still been the Commish, and before Linda was pumped full of drugs and put into a nursing home.

I remember getting out of this show the more we got a look into The Others. I think it was Edwin who posted a photo of Jack with Mr. Friendly or whatever and stated that it looked like Jack was deadbeat dad... negotiating how to get his car fixed due to having bad credit and it really looked like that. There were also stupid episodes like Jack running off and fucking Bai Ling and the origins of his tattoos.

I didn't get back into the show until Faraday and Co. arrived on the island and it's been alright/good/great to me ever since then.

How do we know Daniel hasn't talked to child Charlotte? Just because it hasn't been shown? Doing a scene now would be pretty anti-climactic, since we already know it happened. If anything, I'm willing to bet Daniel tries to talk to her again to try to change the future (even though he says it can't be done, he's going to try anyway).

I guess you could argue that Russo didn't know Jin because she's crazy/ it happend 16 years ago twice for about an hour max. Or that all asians look the same.

That and by the time Jin went back in time to meet her.. she was already dead in the present. Don't know why people can't get past that one..

yeah, im not on the whole "they have to be alive when the lostites are alive for them to be remembered" time travel idea. I think the Faraday / Desmond was just for the plot to move along. Or a constant thing if the writers need to build an argument.

Personally I would prefer if the O6 turn up and the other survivors have been on the island for 3 years. Living with Richard or whoever, or they're now veteran's to the island and know it's secrets, and fill in the O6.

And I also got the Foley reference.

*Bump*

Episode tonight is called "316" but for those of us who've followed this thread closer then others we know that

It was originally called 'The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham' so it's safe to assume we get to see Locke try and work his magic off the island.

I wonder why the name change. Also, is Lost running straight through spring? I've never actually watched the show on television (burned through all the DVDs last summer), thus I have no idea if they take long breaks.

Everyone got pissed off with all the long breaks in season 2, so now they start late and don't take any breaks (unless there's a writer's strike).

*Bump*

Episode tonight is called "316" but for those of us who've followed this thread closer then others we know that

It was originally called 'The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham' so it's safe to assume we get to see Locke try and work his magic off the island.

Actually, I read in IGN's preview of the episode (not really a spoiler, but kind of about what the episodes will be about)

that 316 and Life & Death of Bentham were interchangeable in TV airdates, so it just came down to which one Cuse & Lindeloff wanted to air first. So Life & Death of Bentham is next week.

That said, I'd expect tonight's episode to be Oceanic 6-heavy. While we probably won't see Locke tonight, I just hope we still get to stay with Team Sawyer on island for some of the episode.

This is like the greatest confusing WTF episode since The Constant.

How the hell is all this happening? I feel like they jumped 5 episodes.

"What happens to the rest of these people?"

"Who cares?"

"Wait a second...We're not going to Guam are we?"

Dude that passenger Hurley talked is the Iraqi from Three Kings, who asks "what is the deal with Michael Jackson"

What Tha Fuuuuuu...

Dude, HOW THE FUCK THEY DID GIVE AWAY LOCKE RISING FROM THE DEAD RIGHT IN THE BEGINNING OF NEXT WEEK'S PREVIEW!

WHAT THE FUCK.

So angry right now.

Sign in to follow this