TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

Dude, HOW THE FUCK THEY DID GIVE AWAY LOCKE RISING FROM THE DEAD RIGHT IN THE BEGINNING OF NEXT WEEK'S PREVIEW!

WHAT THE FUCK.

So angry right now.

Dude. As soon as Ben told Jack he had to recreate his father being transported, it was pretty obvious Locke was going to come back as Christian did.

Dude, HOW THE FUCK THEY DID GIVE AWAY LOCKE RISING FROM THE DEAD RIGHT IN THE BEGINNING OF NEXT WEEK'S PREVIEW!

WHAT THE FUCK.

So angry right now.

I think that Locke will not rise from the dead (at least not next week). They never give that much away and it looked way to obvious, so I think this is swerve city. No rising from the dead for Locke.

I love that there's another US Marshall. That's awesome.

Also, Ben's "who cares" might be one of my new favorite quotes from this series, right up there with "Boone was a sacrifice the island demanded."

So I'm guessing that Locke turning the wheel last week caused the island to stop the time skips, but it's now stuck in a period where there's a major DHARMA presence there. Which would explain the Faraday thing from the beginning of this season, and likely also Faraday's encounter with young Charlotte.

Pretty nice episode. All the Locke stuff next week should be great.

WHAT THE FUCK.

So angry right now.

Dude. As soon as Ben told Jack he had to recreate his father being transported, it was pretty obvious Locke was going to come back as Christian did.

I hope that C Dubya is right and it's a swerve.

I figured since last season actually that Locke would pop back up when he came back to the island.

But immediately after the episode ended it showed Locke sitting up from a casket, talking to Sayid's air marshall and telling her he remembered being dead. I can see it being misleading because that's insane to just give away so blatantly like that. I've been looking forward to that scene or set of scenes for months. It also appears it's different than Christian because he's just back walking around alive.

Next week's episode is my most highly anticipated in a long, long time.

Tonight was damn good, but left A TON of questions unanswered. Guess that's what happens when they accomplish the season 5 objective (of getting back to the island) not even half way through the season.

Tonight was damn good, but left A TON of questions unanswered. Guess that's what happens when they accomplish the season 5 objective (of getting back to the island) not even half way through the season.

I'm actually pretty glad they pulled the trigger on getting back to the island so soon. The O6 stuff was getting really fucking awful. Now they can get back to the good stuff, tossing in the occasional flashback to answer some of the questions.

I don't remember any of the Freighter stuff with Jin in the last episode. Did I just miss it?

Are you the same guy who didn't know who Christian was?

Yes, he is.

I've got to say, Jin popping out of the van was awesome. That made the episode for me.

I really hope that Desmond and Penny kicked the living shit out of Ben, instead of what they were implying happened. I like the Desmond/Penny relationship.

So..........any guesses on what happened with Aaron?

I'm gonna guess that Kate gave him over to Claire's mother. Not sure what she'd tell her, but I just have that hunch..

So..........any guesses on what happened with Aaron?

I'm gonna guess that Kate gave him over to Claire's mother. Not sure what she'd tell her, but I just have that hunch..

BUT WHUT ABOUT MAH BAYBEY?!?!?

My guess is that Kate probably had a crisis of conscience.. she loves Jack and Sawyer.. and the kid is better off with his REAL family.. that and Claire's ghost told her not to bring him back. So she gave him over to Mrs. Whatsherface and went to do the thing she knew she had to do.. give Jack the Clap, and then goto the Island.

Should be interesting to see how those two canoes figure into all this.. the one with the Ajira Air water bottle in it.. and then them following and shooting at Sawyer and friends..

Should be interesting to see how those two canoes figure into all this.. the one with the Ajira Air water bottle in it.. and then them following and shooting at Sawyer and friends..

I think there was something shady about that dude who said some condolences to Jack and also coincidentally sat near Hurley. I'm sure he'll be sent by Whidmore or something to get on the plane with these guys and find the island.

Damn good episode tonight, especially considering this was all Oceanic 6. I really liked that so much of the plot in going back to the island was actually straightforward, by Lost standards, I mean. Sure, we're left wondering how Sayid & Hurley get to the plane and what happened to Aaron, but the only huge question left from this episode seems to be how the plane crashes.

My theory: The first plane crashed because Desmond didn't push the button in 2004. I assume that was supposed to happen, because the island "needed" it to happen, or destiny, etc. So what brings the plane down this time? The only thing that I can think of that's even close to not pushing the button would be "the incident" that's been mentioned in the Dharma instructional videos. Based on Dharma Jin finding Jack, Kate, and Hurley, it's safe to assume they're in the 70's Dharma era. So, did whatever the "incident" is bring down the plane?

I'd hate to delve into it deeper than that, because talking about all the time travel and its rules are way too crazy for me, so I'll try to leave it at that.

You say "Dharma Jin" as if when Locke set the wheel in place, the O6 git stuck in 70's era Dharma and Jin found a job there? My first thought was that Jin was like Will Smith in the beginning of I Am Legend and found the car. Though I don't remember if he was wearing a Dharma uniform.

I'm assuming Jin got a job with Dharma. As mentioned earlier, the season opening scene with Faraday at the Orchid, working with Dharma, would make much more sense. Plus, we never found out what time period the Losties were stuck in when Locke turned the wheel last.

Color me unimpressed. I understand that this was a bridge episode and I'm sure once all the questions get answered it'll look a lot better but this episode had far too many questions and absolutely zero resolve.

See, now I thought the opposite, in regards to there being too many questions. Outside of how the plane gets to the island, I thought that explanation of going back to the island was surprisingly very straightforward, considering how usually that kind of stuff in Lost is ridiculously elaborate.

It's unfortunate that Hurley, Sayid, and Aaron's presence and non-presence weren't explained, but at least, in Hurley & Sayid's case, it's a simple enough question that'll likely be answered within a few episodes.

I can accept that. I'm sure this episode will age well but I found myself too distracted by the numerous amounts of questions to truly get into it. Plus the scene with Jack and his grandfather (who looked like he could be around Christians age) felt horribly tacked-on. Plus now that scene will get all the fanatics out there saying "OMG JACK'S GRANDFATHER IS WITH DHARMA" or something retarded like that.

Sign in to follow this