TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

I read a magazine interview with Cuse & Lindeloff last weekend where they said we would find out more about Walt by the end of the show, so I'd assume not.

You said Widmore had initiated the purge. If that is revealed, then we'll give you a cookie.

Even if it's not correct... Leader of the Others...exiled by Ben. I got all that and everyone disagreed. I deserve to crow a little bit.

Locke was easily, by far, without question or competition, the single greatest character on this whole show. And he's dead? Fuck Lost.

You do realize thats a flashback right?

I know damn well that Locke might not be gone. But then again, he might be. I hope not. But the fact that they're even willing to tease us with the idea of it doesn't exactly make me happy. Locke is the kind of backbone cast member that if you're gonna kill him, you kill him at the end, not two years before.

I know damn well that Locke might not be gone. But then again, he might be. I hope not. But the fact that they're even willing to tease us with the idea of it doesn't exactly make me happy. Locke is the kind of backbone cast member that if you're gonna kill him, you kill him at the end, not two years before.

...and just like that, you can stop bitching.

Really predictable ending when he took him in to the sick bay.

Here's what I don't get; why did Ben kill Locke? Pointless. He was just about to kill himself. So Ben stops him from killing himself and then kills him and sets it to look like the suicide he was just about to commit? Why?

Next week;

Charlotte under the hood? Big reunion. Looks awesome.

Pretty good episode but it didn't match up to my colossal expectations.

What the hell are you talking about? It was revealed that he was alive in the opening scene of the episode.

Here's what I don't get; why did Ben kill Locke? Pointless. He was just about to kill himself. So Ben stops him from killing himself and then kills him and sets it to look like the suicide he was just about to commit? Why?

Maybe Ben just wanted to know what Locke's next step would have been, and as soon as he found out either that Locke knew about Eloise, or that Eloise could get him back to the island, Locke became expendable?

Having discussed the matter with a friend, I've come to agree that they couldn't possibly be doing something so fucking stupid as writing Locke out of the series, so I've calmed down a bit.

Having discussed the matter with a friend, I've come to agree that they couldn't possibly be doing something so fucking stupid as writing Locke out of the series, so I've calmed down a bit.

Um, American Dragon already set you straight on this, but Locke not only was shown to be alive in the opening scene, he was shown alive again at the end of the episode.

Sooo...Widmore was somehow tricked into leaving the island by Ben, and it would currently appear that Ben and not Widmore is the villain in all of this. Locke needs to return the O6 to the island because there's a war coming, and he's important to the whole thing. The extent to which the rest of the group is needed as anything other than proxies on the plane is unknown. And the plane is on the island, along with a whole new group of survivors. Jack, Hurley, and Kate don't remember the crash because they were sucked out of the plane prior to it occuring. It's possible that the same happened to Sayid, Sun, and Ben.

Did I miss anything?

For one hour, fifty nine minutes, and fifty seconds, I was loving all this. Then I saw who was in the coffin, and my interest in this series shrivelled up and died. Locke was easily, by far, without question or competition, the single greatest character on this whole show. And he's dead? Fuck Lost.

Ohhhhhhhhhh. I get it now.

I guess nobody got my little joke.

Well naturally I did. But still... magic resurrection of a days-dead corpse? I mean, this is a show with some pretty goofy plot twists, but I sure as hell wouldn't have expected them to go that route. (And don't say they did the same with Christian, he was portrayed as more of a ghost or something similar.)

Sooo...Widmore was somehow tricked into leaving the island by Ben, and it would currently appear that Ben and not Widmore is the villain in all of this. Locke needs to return the O6 to the island because there's a war coming, and he's important to the whole thing. The extent to which the rest of the group is needed as anything other than proxies on the plane is unknown. And the plane is on the island, along with a whole new group of survivors. Jack, Hurley, and Kate don't remember the crash because they were sucked out of the plane prior to it occuring. It's possible that the same happened to Sayid, Sun, and Ben.

Did I miss anything?

It seems like Jack, Hurley, Kate, Jin, and probably Sawyer, Juliet, Miles, and Faraday are still in the past, while Locke and everyone else are in the present, or thereabouts.

EDIT: Or the bus came with Jin in another flash.

Next week's preview.

It seems like Jack, Hurley, Kate, Jin, and probably Sawyer, Juliet, Miles, and Faraday are still in the past, while Locke and everyone else are in the present, or thereabouts.

EDIT: Or the bus came with Jin in another flash.

I'd agree with the first one, as the other Dharma stuff from the camp didn't come along for the first flashes. It looks like Jack/Hurley/Kate are with the other losties. I'd venture a guess that Sun guilted Lapidus into stealing a boat to look for Jin, making them also with Locke/Ben. Edit: next week's preview

confirms Sun is with Ben and the gang.

No clue about where/when Sayid is.

While I thought the same thing, he did seem pretty ghostly in his first appearances in season one when he was constantly disappearing as Jack searched for him. Although, maybe that actually was Jack hallucinating as originally thought. I'm drawing a blank on his next appearance... was it when Hurley peaked into the cabin and he was seen for a split second?

As much as I don't like (more so hate) the idea that the island can bring the dead back to life that was an absolutely bomb-ass episode. Locke has been my favorite from day one and this episode cemented it. Though I certainly don't understand the logic of Ben killing Locke AND bringing him back.

And as much as I love Ben he must die for what he did to Abadon.

Sign in to follow this