TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

I mean, seriously. You can say you've read up on Lost all you want, there's no substitute for actually seeing the show. This isn't a show like Friends where you can just walk into an episode/season and catch up like *that.*

I mean, seriously. You can say you've read up on Lost all you want, there's no substitute for actually seeing the show. This isn't a show like Friends where you can just walk into an episode/season and catch up like *that.*

No, I get it. You're right. The episodes probably mean more to you guys as well, because there are things that I just don't "get." I'll stop posting my opinions/questions from now on.

Walt told Hurley that Jeremy Bentham came to visit him and told him that the O6 were lying about everything.

Locke called himself Locke when he met Walt and said no such thing about anyone lying.

I think Ben poses as Jeremy Bentham and plays a visit to Walt.

I don't remember Walt telling Hurley any of that stuff. When did this all happen?

Well I dont think Walt said that Locke told him they were lying, Walt kinda said that on his own. But yes Walt did say "jeremy bentham came to see me" which is an inconsistency.

another one is when Ben asks Jack if Locke/Bentham told him that Ben had gotten off the island and Jack said yes. Locke never told Jack that in their hospital scene.

Either there are supposed to be more scenes with Locke/Bentham or those are just the writers f'ing up.

So I posed this earlier. Does anyone think the Dharma Initiative is around in some way? Because they did drop food on the camp.....where did it come from? Do they have a mainland base that is unaware their people were killed?

I was just assuming that had something to do with how time is different on the island, like somebody posted before. Similar to how the body washed ashore before the doctor had even died.

So I posed this earlier. Does anyone think the Dharma Initiative is around in some way? Because they did drop food on the camp.....where did it come from? Do they have a mainland base that is unaware their people were killed?

It's either that, or a timeloop thing. Remember that Ben & the Others could communicate with the outside world. Maybe they're "keeping up appearances" with the main Dharma HQ in order to get all that free food. :P

This has nothing to do with Lost.. but the commercial was on during the repeat tonight.. hearing Smashing Pumpkins ("Today") as the background theme to a Visa commercial is just 10 different levels of wrong to me. It also makes me feel old.

THE STATUE! YESSSS YESSSS YESSSSSS!!!!

WE WILL FINALLY FIND OUT ABOUT THE STATUE!

Edit: God damn you, Locke.

I really hope they go back to that and DO explain it. I need to know! It totally looked Egyptian!

Michelle Dessler alive and well I see

Re: preview for next time! 2 weeks?! DAMN!

Looks like Sayid is back in time as well. I still think Sun is somehow in the present with Locke and Lapidis.

Think that otherwise meaningless glimpse of the four-toed statue was just to tease hardcore fans? I almost jumped out of my chair when I saw it.

Two weeks! Goddamnit. This was a really good episode, but it's like we've spent the last two weeks working to the point that all of the stories converge so that the plot can actually start to move forward.

I'm away on business for the week and I rushed back from dinner to catch this tonight in my hotel room. Didn't regret it at all.

Great episode... I am really digging this season. Saywer as the head of security was great and I think him and Juliette have some great chemistry. Can't wait for the next episode.

Can't believe it's not for two weeks, though! Sucks.

Re: preview for next time! 2 weeks?! DAMN!

Looks like Sayid is back in time as well. I still think Sun is somehow in the present with Locke and Lapidis.

All the characters are in the "present". Only the island is displaced (1977?)

Sign in to follow this