TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

I nearly ran over an asian kid today.

So I went downtown today, driving my mother's 1995 mercury villager mini-van, to get some legal documents I need. After picking up said documents I started driving home. I hit a red light on the way, when I notice these asian kids (around 15) yelling across the street to each other. Real "jackie chan" looking kids. The light turns green, and the kid started WALKING INTO THE STREET. And when I say walking, I mean SLOWLY. On purpose. He was like a 90 year old man walking across the street, holding up ALL the traffic, and laughing it up with his friends across the street. I honked my horn and he gave me "the look". When I saw "The look" I mean the "I want fried rice now" look. Well I'm not exactly a nice person, so I got VERY pissed, and decided to scare this fucker so that he would never do it again. So I started driving and pretended to be looking in the glove compartment for something and I see the kid did a backflip to the sidewalk. I see these asians walking around saying nothing and I don't know I think they might be up to something.

Guest EugeneMark
Stop clogging up the forum with these useless posts, Angle-Prick.

your not very nice

So I went downtown today, driving my mother's 1995 mercury villager mini-van, to get some legal documents I need. After picking up said documents I started driving home. I hit a red light on the way, when I notice these pasty white kids (around 15) yelling across the street to each other. Real "nerdy" looking kids. The light turns green, and the kid started WALKING INTO THE STREET. And when I say walking, I mean SLOWLY. On purpose. He was like the Iron Sheik at Wrestlemania a few years back, holding up ALL the traffic, and laughing it up with his "friends" across the street. I honked my horn and he gave me "the look". When I saw "The look" I mean the "I want to post multiple shitty topics" look. Well I'm not exactly a nice person, so I got VERY pissed, and decided to scare this fucker so that he would never do it again. So I started driving and pretended to be looking in the glove compartment for something and I see the kid did a backflip to the sidewalk. I see these nerds walking around saying nothing and I don't know I think they might be up to something.

Fixed to reflect post.

Guest Contentious C

your not very nice

His what is not very nice?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

your not very nice

Almost funny, but not quite.

Like I said before keep trying, we're all here for you. Maybe one day with the right help... you might say something mildly amusing.

I think everyone who has posted in here could afford to be more amusing, so there's no point to just give one member the Spanish Inquisition Zsasz.

Guest Contentious C

your not very nice

Almost funny, but not quite.

Like I said before keep trying, we're all here for you. Maybe one day with the right help... you might say something mildly amusing.

Graduate from high school and I might give a shit, kiddo.