TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

The OAO "Will Orton Actually Get Over?" Thread

Guest TigerDriver91

According to the RAW preview at WWE.com, it will be Edge vs. Jericho tonight for the IC title.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
According to the RAW preview at WWE.com, it will be Edge vs. Jericho tonight for the IC title.

Edge turns tonight, folks.

Guest TigerDriver91

Any chance we might see Christian involved somehow?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Any chance we might see Christian involved somehow?

Is he ready to come back?

In storyline terms though, what reason would Christian help Edge for? Didn't he say that he thought Edge was holding him back when they were together?

Guest TigerDriver91
In storyline terms though, what reason would Christian help Edge for? Didn't he say that he thought Edge was holding him back when they were together?

This is WWE, we are not supposed to remember that ;)

It would help speed up Edge's heelification process. And it works, because both brothers now have something in common again: they hate Jericho.

I'd love to see Edge side with Christian tonight, it would be great television, and then perhaps for Unforgiven we could have Edge and Christian vs. Jericho and Benoit, which I'll be sure to mark for.

I think E&C will interact somehow, although I had thought that having Benjamin return on the same night as Christian and have Christian come out and cut a promo on him ("while you were taking a vacation, I was healing my body, etc...something along those lines) and set them up in a feud, which could be good. Still, I also like the thought of Adam's Canadian Violence tag match.

Because the other day, Edge had an interview saying that now 'he doesn't care what the fans think'.

That can be the whole deal..with Christian meeting up with Edge..cue serious moment...cue hug...and then Christian does the whole 'finally once again you've realized these people don't mean a damn thing' and whatever else. Doubt it will be done like that..to turn him..but I think eventually if E&C get back together somehow, we'll get that kind of promo for their reunion.

It'll probably be like the Hart Foundation thing, except for hte fact Canadian fans won't see them as their heros.

PS: Way to many people have that Orton picture in their avatar now.

Well I guess instead of the Hart Foundation..it'll be Team Canada II. Of the UnAmericans II in a way...ok not really, but the Team Canada analogy would fit.

and ps: the avatar will be removed soon. :P

Guest ManKinnd

Kane should open Raw with a guitar in hand and do McCartney's "The Lovely Linda" and change Linda to Lita.

It would make me laugh.

Guest EugeneMark

I wonder if Kane will be dripping wet during the marriage like he normally is during every promo

Guest Staravenger
AND WILL KANE MARRY LITA WITH HIS RING ATTIRE ON? FIND ON RAAAAAAAAAAAW

Off-Topic: I was searching through old tapes, and found a RAW where Kane was in the hospital after the limo ride of doom. He was wearing BOXER SHORTS! I thought he goes everywhere in his ring attire.

Kane in a suit is SO gonna be the biggest comedy photo of the millenium.

Guest Staravenger
Did I just hear Mike O'Malley doing the Spike TV station ID?

Thats who it sounded like to me. My his career sucked. Hosted several shows on Nickelodeon, got his own show for like a week, and played a supporting role on Yes Dear.

Shit, we start with the Divas already. Jesus God Damn me.