TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

The OAO "Will Orton Actually Get Over?" Thread

Am I the only one who wants Carmella to win? I think it's funny to see these girls who actually want to win and have a job with WWE get voted off while Carmella looks like she could care less.

Plus, there's a good chance if she does win she'll quit right after she gets paid and we won't have another useless diva on the show.

Guest SetsunaMeioh
Am I the only one who wants Carmella to win? I think it's funny to see these girls who actually want to win and have a job with WWE get voted off while Carmella looks like she could care less.

Plus, there's a good chance if she does win she'll quit right after she gets paid and we won't have another useless diva on the show.

I just wish they give Carmella the money and someone else (my pick: Christy, yes she's nuts, but I like that. ;) ) the contract.

Question: Did the diva that challenged Carmella want it to be a worked bout, or does she really want to have a shoot fight with her?

If it's the former, count me unimpressed. But if it'll be a real fight, with real anger & punches and whatnot, sign me up. I'd watch that.

The one that challenged her is the same one that did that interview recently, right? Amy Weber? She said she got into an argument with Carmella backstage last week.

The one that challenged her is the same one that did that interview recently, right? Amy Weber? She said she got into an argument with Carmella backstage last week.

No, Joy challenged her to a "WWE Style" match

Guest SetsunaMeioh

Joy said that probably because of those comments Carmella made last week about wanting Joy to be eliminated because she had kids. Way to blow up Joy's spot, huh?

:mellow:

Joy said that probably because of those comments Carmella made last week about wanting Joy to be eliminated because she had kids. Way to blow up Joy's spot, huh?

:mellow:

Yeah, but she won't be elimnated, you just don't elimnate good MILF material.

Guest heat

WOW. Great, thank you. And very fast btw, 6 minutes and the request was fulfilled. You rock. :)

Good times. This was like the one week WWE actually did something right with Orton's character.

And Kane's work from unmasking to being killed by Snitsky at Taboo Tuesday was the best he's ever done. Comedic gold week in and week out. I'm not sure where this ranks in terms of attitude-era weddings, but it's up there with the Billy/Chuck swerve and the Edge/Lita white trash extravaganza. The wall of fire was great.

I'm not sure where this ranks in terms of attitude-era weddings

Hunter and passed out Steph's drive-through wedding was pretty awesome.

Yeah, but everything with Test was pretty boring. Here's how'd I rank 'em:

- Edge/Lita

- Kane/Lita

- Billy/Chuck

- Test/Steph

- Al/Dawn

- HHH/Steph

The last two both really sucked, but Dawn sexing Al to death was slightly better than Vince looking down Steph's dress.