TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

The one and only, we don't want bradshaw on.......

How any weeks in a row is he going to be in the main event?  How long is it until Bradshaw gets the world title from Hogan?

Why does Vince even bother with this one move, smelly fatass?

Guest alfdogg

I can see him ME'ing RAW's for a little while, but I don't ever see him ME'ing PPV's or moving into the world title scene.

Let me just say that Bradshaw does NOTHING for the Main event right now. He is a shit-faced loser, with almost no heat, except when he's with Austin. He is absolutley a horrible wrestler, and I almost cried during his Promo last night. The WWF NEEDS TALENT in there main events.......not Bradshaw.

Guest buffybeast

I was going to create a new thread for this.  But I'll just ask the question here:

What's with all the Bradshaw hate?

Everyone loved him when he was with APA.  He was mega over then.  And the net has been screaming for WWF to push new people to the ME scene.  

Now that they have done it, all people want to do is bitch and complain.  Bradshaw hasn't changed a bit.  Same style of wrestling, same promos.  He's just getting some face time now.

I don't understand the hate.

Guest Tony149
What's with all the Bradshaw hate?

Everyone loved him when he was with APA.  He was mega over then.  And the net has been screaming for WWF to push new people to the ME scene.  

Now that they have done it, all people want to do is bitch and complain.  Bradshaw hasn't changed a bit.  Same style of wrestling, same promos.  He's just getting some face time now.

I don't understand the hate.

I think that's because people didn't have a problem with him being a tag team wrestler since he wasn't near the main event scene. Now he's hanging around the TV main event scene. There are better choices to put in such a high profile spot than Bradshaw ie. RVD. H-e-l-l, even Edge would be a better choice than Bradshaw.

Say what you want about Vince Russo, but he never was a fan of Bradshaw. Can't say I blame him.

Guest converge241

I liked him when he was Justin Hawk and in the Blackjacks, but cmon that shit's not going to draw money.....

I never liked the APA or Bradsdhaw the eloquent Texan...

The original Acolytes were cool as a standard Road Warriors/lets kill the Hardys deal.

I just dont think he brings enough to the table to warrant a main event push. I would put Ahmed Johnson into main events before Bradshaw.. Ahmed fuckin Johnson!!

Guest Singular

All I know is people down here in Texas love Bradshaw.  Kinda like George W. and Bush Beer.  

Why not just give Bradshaw a ten gallon hat, bullrope, and snakeskin boots with spurs on them while he chews on some Redman and rides his horse around yelling about remembering the APA?

Why not just give Bradshaw a ten gallon hat, bullrope, and snakeskin boots with spurs on them while he chews on some Redman and rides his horse around yelling about remembering the APA?

They basicly tried that already. He sucked.

Guest dreamer420

I don't mind Bradshaw.  He looks to have worked his ass off getting into pretty good shape.  He works a pretty stiff style in the ring, and he has a pretty wicked finisher.  Main eventing Raw is a good place for Bradshaw.  Only Raw though.

Guest converge241
All I know is people down here in Texas love Bradshaw

maybe they could have used him on those XWF shows!

They basicly tried that already. He sucked

lol.

hes really not as bad as some others who deserve the hat, its just that in proportion he sucks. example is if he was still a mid card guy i could live with it and not be bitchin'..but shoved into the main event scene? ugh

Guest buffybeast

Why don't you guys just give Bradshaw a chance to show the fans what he can do in the ME?

I say give him some time to see how the fans react to him and how well this push will go.

That promo last night was GREAT! Best promo ever!

"It's an oxymoron, like a sober bradshaw". That got the crowed roaring with laughter.

[/sarcasm}

Bradshaw sucks. Why are they pushing him to the ME, while an over, talented RVD is in the midcard?

Guest dreamer420

I think they are also letting Bradshaw's charactor be a little more like the read Bradshaw.  He likes to drink beer, express his opinion a lot, and kick ass.  Better than rehashing a tag team from the 70's that no one cares about anymore, or letting him follow the undertaker around in a fucking trance.

I agree with my OAOAST buddy, Angle-Plex. That was the neatest promo ever. "It's an oxymoron, like a sober Bradshaw."

HAW HAW HAW! That was great stuff!! HAW HAW HAW!

[/JR mode]

Guest Spaceman Spiff
Many in the WWF, including Jim Ross, were said to be upset with Scott Hall over the poor quality of his Backlash match against Bradshaw.

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter; RajahWWF.com

And I'm sure it had *nothing* to do w/ Bradshaw being in the match ::rolles eyes::

Guest Flyboy
Why don't you guys just give Bradshaw a chance to show the fans what he can do in the ME?

I say give him some time to see how the fans react to him and how well this push will go.

I think what we're trying to say he's had his time in the ME.  The WWF doesn't get that people just don't get "into" him.  He was MEing on the Raws 2 two weeks before Backlash and 2 weeks after Backlash.. or 3.. whatever.

Why won't the WWF put someone in the ME-picture that has talent that can draw?  RVD is in mid-card hell.  Booker T.?  Kane's out.  Brock's eating people and building up.  

So who DOES that leave?  Everyone's favorite hoss, that's who.