TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Smackdown best match

Dimond Dallas and Chirstian was the best match on Smackdown.......you think they gona fight it up again at NWO????? And what was the best match you think??

Guest Gimli 1138

If you're referring to the Best Smackdown Match of 1/31/02, then I do agree. I really enjoyed DDP beating Christian for the European Title in a fun match.

But if we're talking Best Smackdown Match of ALL TIME, then it's Chris Benoit vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin for the WWF Title, and in 2nd is TLC 3 for the WWF Tag Team Titles. Even though the product last year wasn't on par with 2000, there still were many great matches in the WWF.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

blah...that was a slow match.

And the Main Event tag match was overly predictable.

I'll go with Dudleys vs. Edge & RVD...just to piss of Rasmus.

Guest RicFlairGlory

I have to say DDP/Christian.  

I've always laughed at DDP, but his "I like me... you like me..." gimmick is pretty good

Guest DawnBTVS

I thoroughly enjoyed the DDP vs Christian match. I loved Christian's Reverse Falling DDT to reverse DDP's Diamond Cutter attempt.

Guest ShamRock

Christian vs. DDP,was the best match on SmackDown! this week,IMO.I read the spoilers,so I knew DDP was going to win.The main-event was horrible,IMO.Too predictable.Stupid Cole calling the diving reverse DDT was Diamond Cutter.Stupid moron.But I'm happy about DDP's win.

Two more titles DDP,and you're a grandslam champion!

Guest JAMES900

Yeah I agree that DDP Christian was a good match, maybe it's because DDP won the title though.

Guest fd2blk78

rthe match between HHH and rikishi way back in the day. the one where they drew names to see who would be in the mail event. it was bad BUTT

Guest fd2blk78

rthe match between HHH and rikishi way back in the day. the one where they drew names to see who would be in the main event. it was bad a$$

Guest Flair5000

I'm really glad DDP is getting a push. I still think he could do a decent job at uppermidcard level, maybe vs Storm or Regal. If we have to have old men, I'd rather it be DDP than Nash and Hall.

Guest theStranger

Last week's Smackdown was not the best to say the least. It kinda had the feeling of being mailed in. Luckily the angle developement of the NWO story was as good as it was.

As for matches: the DDP/Christian match was the best of the night. DDP really deserves a push of some kind after being buried with that whole stalker angle. Just hope he doesn't get buried in the sand when Hogan, Hall and Nash come back.

Guest Steveweiser

Best Match Last Week: DDP Vs Christian

Best Of All Time: Austin Vs Benoit

See, the great men have the great thoughts!!!