TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frank_Nabbit

Most weight gained in the past 12 months

Guest Frank_Nabbit

Okay in the May of 2002, I was 306 lbs, by October i was down to 225

By May 2003 I was 240ish..... by October I was 204...... Since October of last year I've ballooned back up to about 245......40 lbs.....and I feel like shit because of it...

I'm 6'1 so I still look decent....but damn.......not for long

Anybody else have a rapid weight gain/loss in the last year?

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

The real victim through all of this is your heart. I hope you enjoy death in a mere 18 months.

Guest Vitamin X

Through my tweeker periods, I lost 45 pounds in 3 months one time, and 38 in another 3-month period.

Guest Frank_Nabbit
How did you go about losing 80 pounds in 5 months?

Running 2 miles , then walking 3 miles to cool off, lifting weights, doing situps.....and eating very little

Oh and after weighing myself last night, I'm still 234, so I guess maybe I have a chance to unfuck myself yet

Through my tweeker periods, I lost 45 pounds in 3 months one time, and 38 in another 3-month period.

Oh, the old "lose weight becuase of a drug addiction" trick; one of my favorites when I was out West. Nothing's better than looking at a picture of yourself and barely being able to recognize yourself because you're not only 20-30 lbs lighter, you also have no idea where you are when that picture was taken.

Good rule of thumb: want to lose weigh? Pick up an addiction to powder.

Guest Vitamin X

I never found coke worked quite as well as meth, mostly because meth works for a hell of a lot longer (8 hours or so before the comedown as opposed to 10-15 minutes) and so once you've been up all night, you just need some more in the daytime to stay awake and make it through the day. Before you know it, by day 4 you're at work, in my case I was at Domino's Pizza, answering phones and nonsensically telling people about a huge event at a nonexistant arena that my brother scored some tickets to and trying to sell them these tickets and forgetting completely about work (true story!)

In my freshman year, I lost about 20lbs. I think it was because I gave up all sweets for lent, which was the worst time ever. And the fact I don't even believe in God anymore.

I then gained all of it back, plus some during the summer.

Don't eat.

Or just cut down on the junk food, soda, etc. Just eat 3 meals a day, go for a run, don't drink any booz and have lots of sex. You'll loose weight in no time.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I lost about 50 lbs. the first summer I worked at a summer camp. Walking a mile to bed everynight contributed a lot to that.

I sweated off 5 lbs. one day as well.

I lost about 50 lbs. the first summer I worked at a summer camp. Walking a mile to bed everynight contributed a lot to that.

I sweated off 5 lbs. one day as well.

Camp Hope?

Was Ben Stiller there?

Ah, Keenan Thompson. What became of him after the Good Burger movie?

Ahh, Good Burger.

And Paul Feig, the skinny guy, went on to make "Freaks and Geeks."

I went from 130 to about 210 - 220 in the year between getting engaged and getting married.

Of course now that I weigh as much a a person my size (6 feet) should (well maybe a bit heavY) I'm a hell of a lot healthier

I weigh 175, I'm 5'10" and that's considered "moderately overweight."